ULTIMATE PROTECTION

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

I was searching the forum topics to decide where to put this question and I think this is it. I'll get right to the point- I have alot of protection around me but am coming to realize that the certain individual(s) sending me curses and dark, negative energy will not back down. I am quite certain of this. The protection that I have has been working very well; my main concern is that I am constantly having to deal with someone attacking me and although it is not even CLOSE to being dibilitating (like it was before understanding the reality of the situation and not yet having the proper protection) it is tiring. These people are scary. However, I feel that I now have the strength and confidence to do whatever it may take to keep protection around me and my son at all times, if that is how it has to be. To those who understand that situations such as mine can and do actually exist (I am aware that it is rare) please respond. I'm fine with dark magic/spells. Any knowledge on protecting oneself without treading in BA waters would be very appreciated. I would prefer to be PM'd but if posting here is the only way, pleasse do. Thank you

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

The very best thing you can do is to find a Buddhist tantric ceremony for:
YAMANTAKA
BLACK MAHAKALA
OR VAJRAKILIYA (DORJE PHURBA)

secondly:
DANTILION from the Goetia

or
OBATALA

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you, Caiyros. Would you mind letting me know the best way to obtain this information?

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

Dam I was going to say do a Karma spell, there's alot of good ones out there, and let the spell casters' energy do the work for you, but being the next post after Caiyros, dam, I feel like I brought a 22 cal pistol to the gun range, and Caiyros is walking off the range with a machine gun.

moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

LOL, michael.
Thank you for responding. It sounds like a good idea. Maybe I can try to find a spell along those lines to work on. Perhapse this will change but I currently only trust Magnolia and Ash when it comes to someone actually working on me. So right now I am trying to strengthen my spiritual journey by doing this on my own (through meditation, spellcasting, etc.) but am hoping for the assistence of members who are more knowledgable than me when it comes to such things. Especially since this is something that I will be up against for a heck of a long time (I think but not hope).

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Michael34786 wrote:Dam I was going to say do a Karma spell, there's alot of good ones out there, and let the spell casters' energy do the work for you, but being the next post after Caiyros, dam, I feel like I brought a 22 cal pistol to the gun range, and Caiyros is walking off the range with a machine gun.
Awww C'mon...thanks for making me laugh, that was wonderful...but think of people like us in a Greek marketplace...and Socrates is late in showing up...we all have a voice, no one knocks the persuit of truth, no matter what, what puts my shorts in a twist is when people rank down on knowledge or, even worse, just want to skim the cream off the milk and then throwing the milk away...

As for a machine gun...as metaphor...it is a good way to go...especially if it is a 50 calibre M3...LOL

Let's hear what you have to say about karma...I am a perpetual student....

Cheers,
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

we are ALL perpetual students :)

ArtMuse
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No Bias :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Are you specifically looking for spells? Do you have any spirits whose job it is to protect you from the negativity you are being sent?

Best concept I can think of is a combination of a Karmic spell & Mirror spell (blocks and mirrors the negativity back to the sender X3). There is also a "cutting ties" idea so the barbs they have in you now can be released.

Adding something along the lines of "May so-so be guided on their correct path and may their Life path be blessed and take them far from me in mind, body and spirit.

I would suggest writing your own spell and even consider adding some ritual aspects to it. This will make it the most potent for you. The trick is balancing your intent.

If worded correctly such a spell should block and reflect back the Neg vibes to the sender with Karma in tow. Also it would cut any ties that have been binding you (aka senders thoughts focusing on you etc). The blessing at the end neutralizes anything that is left but also gives direction for the sender to "move on away from you".

I had to do a similar spell a while ago and 4 months later the sender who was making my life hell ended up getting married and her husband got a job 3 states away. :silly: Worked for me!
Michael34786 wrote: but being the next post after Caiyros, dam, I feel like I brought a 22 cal pistol to the gun range, and Caiyros is walking off the range with a machine gun.
Hehehe, yep but got to admit its wonderful having a member with such depth of knowledge AND willing to share it :thumbup:

moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you, artmuse. Yes, I do have alot of protection, including extremely protective spirits. Something is nagging me though to practice, practice, practice. So, yes. Spells. I'm coming into my own power here... or something, lol. I have practiced magic off and on for over half of my life, including recently, but (interestingly enough) it has been with spells of my own words many times, and I have not followed a particular path. I have browsed books in the bookstores off and on for YEARS but most in the "new age" section have turned me off for some reason. If someone were to refer a book to me though, I would read it, or at least check it out. I LOVE reading and I'm hungry for some knowledge so basically, any advice anyone has to give, I will consider. I've been sort of going in the moment. Lately however, I have been wanting more structure.

I have this feeling like I'm ALMOST there... like I've almost got something but not quite. I would like help/advice on how I can further my knowledge as a solitary practitioner in general, actually. This request for information on protecting myself is just ONE thing I'm wondering about, lol. I have not been blessed to find a mentor or master to work with where I live. Here is where I am furthering my education (THANK YOU CH AND MEMBERS!) so I'm open to ANY advice. OK, now I'm rambling. Thank you everyone.

Falicea272
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ghul Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I am

Hi Everyone,

I do have a spell that my Grandmother tought me when she needed to break a hex or curse. This is how it goes:

Take a small mirror, a hand mirror is fine, and look at your reflection while saying the following:
From me to you this harm I break
It was not right for you to make
It's path I will abruptly end
And back to you this harm I send.

Turn the mirror over so you are no longer able to see your reflection and wrap it in a white cloth. Make sure it is wrapped securely because you will need to crack or break the mirror and place it in a box. Once the broken mirror is on the box (and be careful you don't cut yourself) mail it to the person who is hexing you. No return address just the address of the person you are mailing it to. Once the person opens the box and unwraps the mirror he or she will no longer be able to hex or curse you no matter how hard he or she tries. Another option is to place the mirror on their doorstep if you don't want to mail it. As long as the person cursing you touches the broken mirror, the spell is cast.

My grandmother used to smudge her house after breaking a curse because she used to say if you get rid of something bad you better make sure you put something good to take its place.

I hope this helps.

Frank

Return to “Shadow Me”