Searching for an Apprentice!

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
Trionis3
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 45
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sylphs, Giants
If I could be anything, I would be...: a pervy turtle
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Well it's been a while since my last post, but since all my issues have been resolved, I'd like to go back to my mission before I got here. I am searching for an apprentice, I've been stuck on this earth for quite a while now and have grown accustomed to the human race, thus I am happy to announce I am searching for an apprentice. What might I be teaching you ask? Well good question, I'll be teaching a wide variety of angel based magick, a whole lot of energy working, how to work with fundamental strong entities (e.g. Death), and explanations of the principles of existence itself. Now a few warnings and pointers, one being an angel myself I am a faithful Christian I will not and do not discriminate against other belief systems and ask the same of you so if you can not accept that then do not approach, two I am a spirit of Justice and have the tendency to increase the frequency at which you karma is activated if you're not a pure or strong willed person save yourself the trouble and go on your merry way, three I am very old and I'll need you to bear with me on cleaning the cobwebs built up after a few thousand years of body hopping, finally I teach by directing the student to the truth I do not and will not spoon feed you. What I have to teach will allow you to take the reigns of your life and allow you to work to your complete potential. So I will only ask you one question, why or how do you think you could benefit from this? :think: God bless you all!

In God we trust, for the Lord is our strength and stronghold
silversword1212
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 14
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

i'm interested in this. I hope i wont require any spoon feeding, honestly. I'm a beginner at absolutely everything, so you might have to backtrack a lot if you decide to make me your apprentice. I have pretty much no sort of ability with anything so you might have to start of at square one, if you're willing. I think i can benefit from this because i feel that i would learn better if i ask questions, and that you could help me out quite a bit, and i would really appreciate it. I also don't know exactly what to start out doing. I have been told meditation and working with my chakras, which i should try doing more of. i think im starting to get off track here now though, so i'l finish with saying i think it would be a great help and i would love to know more.

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Aha, an apprentice, I will not be. However, an equal learning partner, yes.

What can the angels of Yahweh possibly have to teach me, I wonder?
Ah, well, let us just see if we find out.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Trionis3 wrote:Well it's been a while since my last post, but since all my issues have been resolved, I'd like to go back to my mission before I got here. I am searching for an apprentice, I've been stuck on this earth for quite a while now and have grown accustomed to the human race, thus I am happy to announce I am searching for an apprentice. What might I be teaching you ask? Well good question, I'll be teaching a wide variety of angel based magick, a whole lot of energy working, how to work with fundamental strong entities (e.g. Death), and explanations of the principles of existence itself. Now a few warnings and pointers, one being an angel myself I am a faithful Christian I will not and do not discriminate against other belief systems and ask the same of you so if you can not accept that then do not approach, two I am a spirit of Justice and have the tendency to increase the frequency at which you karma is activated if you're not a pure or strong willed person save yourself the trouble and go on your merry way, three I am very old and I'll need you to bear with me on cleaning the cobwebs built up after a few thousand years of body hopping, finally I teach by directing the student to the truth I do not and will not spoon feed you. What I have to teach will allow you to take the reigns of your life and allow you to work to your complete potential. So I will only ask you one question, why or how do you think you could benefit from this? :think: God bless you all!
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Questions:

1. Since you're an earthbound angel with the ability to touch physical things like a keyboard and mouse, do you experience regular bowel movements like the rest of us unevolved little cretins here on earth?

2. When you look at Dick Cheney, do you see a demon or a Reptilian? Please explain your answer.

3. How do you feel about boning a human?

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Already being under the direct tutiledge of the arc angels, I must decline this offer, as I might know much of what you offer already. :badidea:

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I forgot to add:

I, too, am a faithful Christian. My will is strong, and so are my sphincter muscles.

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Terror! You so crazeh.

For some reason my BS meter seems broken, because logically... But for some reason... Shrug. Logic wins this round for me. Lol.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Terror wrote:
Trionis3 wrote:Well it's been a while since my last post, but since all my issues have been resolved, I'd like to go back to my mission before I got here. I am searching for an apprentice, I've been stuck on this earth for quite a while now and have grown accustomed to the human race, thus I am happy to announce I am searching for an apprentice. What might I be teaching you ask? Well good question, I'll be teaching a wide variety of angel based magick, a whole lot of energy working, how to work with fundamental strong entities (e.g. Death), and explanations of the principles of existence itself. Now a few warnings and pointers, one being an angel myself I am a faithful Christian I will not and do not discriminate against other belief systems and ask the same of you so if you can not accept that then do not approach, two I am a spirit of Justice and have the tendency to increase the frequency at which you karma is activated if you're not a pure or strong willed person save yourself the trouble and go on your merry way, three I am very old and I'll need you to bear with me on cleaning the cobwebs built up after a few thousand years of body hopping, finally I teach by directing the student to the truth I do not and will not spoon feed you. What I have to teach will allow you to take the reigns of your life and allow you to work to your complete potential. So I will only ask you one question, why or how do you think you could benefit from this? :think: God bless you all!
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Questions:

1. Since you're an earthbound angel with the ability to touch physical things like a keyboard and mouse, do you experience regular bowel movements like the rest of us unevolved little cretins here on earth?

2. When you look at Dick Cheney, do you see a demon or a Reptilian? Please explain your answer.

3. How do you feel about boning a human?
:heart: :thankyou: :heart: :thankyou: :heart: :thankyou: :heart: :thankyou:
::rofl:: ::hail:: ::rofl:: ::hail:: ::rofl:: ::hail:: ::rofl:: ::hail:: ::rofl:: ::hail::
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

RaeNebula wrote:Terror! You so crazeh.

For some reason my BS meter seems broken, because logically... But for some reason... Shrug. Logic wins this round for me. Lol.
I am dead serious about my faith, my relationship with God and my powerful sphincter muscles. You should see all of them at work after I ingest way too much cheese and dairy..

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Terror wrote:I forgot to add:

I, too, am a faithful Christian. My will is strong, and so are my sphincter muscles.

I think that hits the mark as to why web get along so well ::rofl:: .

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Shadow Me”