Dreams About The Beach and What Might Happen

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

The first one was really weird, I'm guessing symbolic and might as someone suggested had to do with my devata of the seven seas.

I had a dream that we were on tidal wave watch here in CA. It was the middle of the night, I was walking up this hill towards the ocean as people were running away. I looked behind me and could see the mass exodus from the shore. I turned kept walking until I saw the ocean, I could see the wave coming in, it was huge, like 50 feet or something (maybe not that bigs, but it was huge). The sky was full of fire, it was like the end of the world almost.
But, I kept walking until I got to the point where in my head I knew I would make contact with the wave
I was wearing this white flowy dress, I could feel the energy of the wave hit long before the wave. I stopped. Looked intently at the wave, and help up my right hand, where this glowing light came from. The wave came closer and my light grew stronger, there was a psyclone of wind all around me. The wave went to hit, then there was nothing, even I disappeared. Like I had stopped the wave but in doing so, I became apart of it.

The second dream I had involved another beach, either further up north in CA or in a northern state I am unsure. I was standing on a beach in between the ocean and another beach...almost like a small island before land, it's hard to explain. There were houses behind me, nice houses, dimly lit as it was early morning. The sun was rising, it seemed peaceful. It was then I was hit like a shock wave, I could see the energy of the wave come towards me like a webbed wormhole almost. The rubbling came after as I felt the earth subduct under itself, it was such a strong jolt, it made me dizzy, the island I was on almost disappeared under the water. I got up and went to run towards the houses as I knew what was coming next, but the more I moved, the farther the houses got. The houses were not harmed yet, like the shock wave had not gotten to them yet. It was a very frustrating dream.

The next dream started out like any normal dream. I was in a market place, looking at all the neat stuff they had, when I was approached by a man, I knew him, as I have had dreams of him before, but his presence is never brought with good news. I followed him to a tent where another woman and man were sitting. I was the fourth party. We sat in front of a large crystal sphere, as we held hands, the sphere glowed and I received several images of several places in the world undergoing strive.
Japan, I saw what many has already seen, there was greenish yellow glow over the people, hospitals which were over crowded, dead bodies in the streets, people walking with contamination suits
Korea, an invasion, most likely thinking north into south, the people suffering but no one is able to help
America, several disasters, a strong earthquake on the western shore leaves the west coast in an economic crisis. Millions dead, several trapped. The east coast under social turmoil, lots of riots, and social anarchy. I see flooding in the south east, and florida mostly gone. Alaska is gone, large amount of fires and the greenish glow as well.
Mexico a large tsunami hits from the west, taking baja california, and the majority of the west coast with it.
Australia lots of fires on the east coast followed by massive flooding
India, bombings, or explosive fires
Europe, lots of social turmoil, some kind of explosion which gives energy similar to what is seen in Japan
Middle East, again more social turmoil, there are mass executions, Israel is gone.
These are all generalities of what I saw, nothing more and there was much more to be seen but I can't remember them all. I looked at the man and said "but why?" he said so you will know when the time comes what you must do. You can warn them when you see the signs.

The last dream I will put here is one I find weirdest of all. There is a man, in a small fishing boat, I believe in Indonesia. He is having bad luck at fishing, he can't catch a single fish in his nets and wonders what s going on. So, he goes to deeper water. Only to see a large ripple in the water and his boat shake. Then many fish literally jump into his boat, he rejoices his family will eat this season! His boat fills with fish. It is then he looks to the shore, and sees the water receading from the shore. He sees fish flopping on the shore and children running to get them. He tries to shout "no stay back, run!" but they cannot hear him, he is too far out. He feels his boat rise with a large swell, it swells past him, he watches the large tsunami wave as it rushes towards the shore, he sees his people running for their lives, and knowing it is too late. There is nothing he can do as he watches the devastation. He is alone, with all of the fish, but alone.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

p’yunik~*~chovexani wrote:
The second dream I had involved another beach, either further up north in CA or in a northern state I am unsure. I was standing on a beach in between the ocean and another beach...almost like a small island before land, it's hard to explain. There were houses behind me, nice houses, dimly lit as it was early morning. The sun was rising, it seemed peaceful. It was then I was hit like a shock wave, I could see the energy of the wave come towards me like a webbed wormhole almost. The rubbling came after as I felt the earth subduct under itself, it was such a strong jolt, it made me dizzy, the island I was on almost disappeared under the water. I got up and went to run towards the houses as I knew what was coming next, but the more I moved, the farther the houses got. The houses were not harmed yet, like the shock wave had not gotten to them yet. It was a very frustrating dream.
Errr...did it look like this?!?

:pray:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Merlaighn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: ...Gryphon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Merlaighn
Zodiac:

I've had your first dream, almost to the T, except I was wearing a dark blue dress and my hands were glowing gold. >.> Your post reminded me of it, as i had it several weeks ago and thought it was just...one of those stupidly weird hyper-real dreams and dismissed it. Come to think of it, the girl in the red windbreaker/raincoat was there with me, just watching me.

I'd forgotten all about that. :scared:

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

SEER777 wrote:
p’yunik~*~chovexani wrote:
Errr...did it look like this?!?

It looked similar, yes.

:pray:

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Merlaighn wrote:I've had your first dream, almost to the T, except I was wearing a dark blue dress and my hands were glowing gold. >.> Your post reminded me of it, as i had it several weeks ago and thought it was just...one of those stupidly weird hyper-real dreams and dismissed it. Come to think of it, the girl in the red windbreaker/raincoat was there with me, just watching me.

I'd forgotten all about that. :scared:
It's a dream I've had before, but not with a tsunami. It's always bits and pieces, this time, it was the full thing..unless there's something after I disappear...idk

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
Merlaighn
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

p’yunik~*~chovexani wrote: It's a dream I've had before, but not with a tsunami. It's always bits and pieces, this time, it was the full thing..unless there's something after I disappear...idk
I've had the tsunami dream before--like, five years ago. I dream lots of water dreams, have for awhile. Christmas of 1998/99, I dreamed of a rippling wall of earth coming towards me as I stood on a ridge. It was so real I could seem to free myself from the dream. In recent weeks, I have found myself thinking more and more of that dream. Truly frightening.

YellowStarBee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Pheonix
If I could be anything, I would be...: being with wings
My magical/paranormal name...: Angel Wings over the water
Zodiac:

Phoenix,
You are so spot on....I got my second big chill for the day
Had my portion to this dream last week
...on the beach, warm sand and warm water lapping at my feet
when I look out to my right, there is this huge wave a
florescent sea green water coming in at me ....

Anyway ....we are picking up on the energy that is preceeding
a major event yet to come and because so many of us are picking
up on it in this grace period of several weeks
the time is quickening....

Thank you for sharing your dream
:star: Bee

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Merlaighn wrote:
p’yunik~*~chovexani wrote: It's a dream I've had before, but not with a tsunami. It's always bits and pieces, this time, it was the full thing..unless there's something after I disappear...idk
I've had the tsunami dream before--like, five years ago. I dream lots of water dreams, have for awhile. Christmas of 1998/99, I dreamed of a rippling wall of earth coming towards me as I stood on a ridge. It was so real I could seem to free myself from the dream. In recent weeks, I have found myself thinking more and more of that dream. Truly frightening.
Wow. Yes, water and I have quite the relationship energy wise you might say. I actually become depressed if I do not come into contact with water for a few days say. I actually LIKE cleaning the fish tank because I'm in water. So, I am not surprised that I am in tune to the ocean's energy and it's telling me what might be happening with it.
All this has heightened since Pai came here, and I know Orcas can help with psychic site so it is all truly while frightening, very interesting.
YellowStarBee wrote:Phoenix,
You are so spot on....I got my second big chill for the day
Had my portion to this dream last week
...on the beach, warm sand and warm water lapping at my feet
when I look out to my right, there is this huge wave a
florescent sea green water coming in at me ....

Anyway ....we are picking up on the energy that is preceeding
a major event yet to come and because so many of us are picking
up on it in this grace period of several weeks
the time is quickening....

Thank you for sharing your dream
:star: Bee
Thank you Star Bee, it is nice in a way to have it confirmed. All we can do now is be prepared and help others to as well.
It was strange, I went to my favorite beach last week, hadn't been there since July maybe. How different it looked. There used to be a huge sandy beach and nice tide pools...the ocean has taken much of that beach, and there is a large stream that now runs through the beach, splitting it in half. May have been from all the rain we've had, but it gave me eerie chills, much like the chills that the sardine deaths caused me to have. That was what a few days before the earthquake in Japan? I remember telling my boyfriend when I saw the sardines, we are going to have an earthquake somewhere, fish just don't die like that.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
Merlaighn
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

p’yunik~*~chovexani wrote: Wow. Yes, water and I have quite the relationship energy wise you might say. I actually become depressed if I do not come into contact with water for a few days say. I actually LIKE cleaning the fish tank because I'm in water. So, I am not surprised that I am in tune to the ocean's energy and it's telling me what might be happening with it.
All this has heightened since Pai came here, and I know Orcas can help with psychic site so it is all truly while frightening, very interesting.
We're pretty alike with the water thing--it has always heightened my psychic ability (I meditate clearer when in contact with it). At present I live just off the Potomac River in Virginia, so I'm balanced pretty well, but I miss the sea. I used to live in Northern California both in Eureka and in Crescent City. I loved both places dearly, they were my favourite places of all the places I lived growing up. I loved the rain, the smell of the woods--all of it. I've always wanted to go back.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Or it could be the Bay Area San Francisco. There's some beach areas, with islands in the middle. San Francisco always gets hosed the hardest. God must hate great interior design. Just kidding. :lol:
The last dream I will put here is one I find weirdest of all. There is a man, in a small fishing boat, I believe in Indonesia. He is having bad luck at fishing, he can't catch a single fish in his nets and wonders what s going on. So, he goes to deeper water. Only to see a large ripple in the water and his boat shake. Then many fish literally jump into his boat, he rejoices his family will eat this season! His boat fills with fish. It is then he looks to the shore, and sees the water receading from the shore. He sees fish flopping on the shore and children running to get them. He tries to shout "no stay back, run!" but they cannot hear him, he is too far out. He feels his boat rise with a large swell, it swells past him, he watches the large tsunami wave as it rushes towards the shore, he sees his people running for their lives, and knowing it is too late. There is nothing he can do as he watches the devastation. He is alone, with all of the fish, but alone.
See this article March 16, 2011:
In the FOXNews interview he stressed, "I'm saying we just had a massive fish kill. Maybe a million fish died in Redondo Beach. They had a massive fish sweep in Mexico. We just had a bunch of whales come in close to San Diego."
http://www.helium.com/items/2117269-mag ... west-coast

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”