"im in love with you" - was told this in my dream

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

Hi Violet,
Thank you so much for your reply and I do agree with you about Grigori finding us in each life.
I will definitely have a look at that thread you suggested.
Today I was checking out a bookstore for a book to read and somehow I ended up in the Sci-fi section novels and I just picked up a book called "hush, hush" ( no idea why) I read the back of it and it's about a girl falling in love with a fallen angel aka watcher. coincidence ?? I don't think so ... I didn't buy it yet but it did put a smile on my face. I know he's always with me and aching that he can't have a physical body.. I really hope he will come to visit in my dreams sooner or later.. your dreams sounds so much fun !! I never remember mines !

Kazz1
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure a djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kazz

violettbluedawn wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:00 pm So, Ive been trying to bond with several spirits at once over the past couple of days. They are brand new.
( Gregori watcher , dark pegasus, high elf, arken sonney, sterling angel, bronwyn angel.)

In my dream last night, I saw a guy I had never seen before. I was intrigued and wanted him to notice me...so I did the typical Pisces thing and pretended to not notice him while talking happily with someone else around him. I then walked away, (maybe swinging my hips a little more than ususal).
I assumed he wsnt inedested, but he came after me..pretty insistently, asking others if he could see me. He was acting a little stalker-ish, which is a turn off for me in real life, so i was a little annoyed, but then there he was , telling me he was "in love with me".

It affected me quite a bit. I am more curious than anything and im usually I can discern who it is that is doing the interacting with me, but no one will fess up. No answers from anyone...radio silence on the matter.
I want to say it was my Gregori watcher...he feels like a long lost soulmate...a very intense aching and longing energy come from him, but he's not opened up much yet, so i dont want to push him.

Im just not sure....
maybe it was just me? just my brain working overtime.....but i dont buy that..not really....

Anyone else care to wager a guess??...
1s suggestions welcome!
hi can you update your interactions with your grigori? i have recently had dreams that a spirit has been around me and in love with me for years and is from a past life. i dont believe in past lives but have had dreams so had him bound just yesterday. after reading this post it looks like grigoris try to seek out their past life friends

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”