Excerpts from a dream journal

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:I keep a regular journal, too, on the same SD card. I make at least one notation in that file on a daily basis, as well.
That's awesome, maybe you should share them in a dream journal on the forum. :D
I laughed SO HARD at myself this morning!

I make my first effort to record my dream via a voice recorder. Then I transcribe it later. That’s how I can get most details immediately, without having to take extra time to grab pen and paper or set up my typing device. In last night’s dream, I spent a lot of time voice-recording a dream. x*D I wish I could remember what my dream’s dream was about, though. My tech obsession is such that I’m now dreaming about using techie toys. LOL!

Plus, I’m impressed that my new dream-recording routine popped up in a dream. It’s fascinating how the human brain works.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Yet another zombie apocalypse dream, though this time it had a twist. Before the actual zombie portion I recieved spells and readings from someone who shared a name with one of the users here (I'm not stating who because it felt really, really weird to have someone from a forum in my dream when I basically never have interaction with anyone here outside of random small group discussions so moving on!). In that dream I recieved really, really detailed input on different aspects concerning myself. Most of it is foggy now but I remember that one of them told me that I had a Vampiric bloodline connection to...flauos or flauros or faunt (something slightly short and with an F)...or something. There was a little note addressing a much more well known name, ASH, and a statement of "Some people think vampires are all dark, but..." then it cut off from there. It stated that ASH enjoyed having tea with them or, something. XD

The other readings listed things such as blood type, magickal path, magical name, past lives, essential oils that I'm connected to, etc

It was weird as hell.

Then the main event started, so to speak, and I found myself with a large group of friends who were preparing and fighting off people in the zombie apocalypse. Only to realize that it was all in my head and we were actually criminals. When I confessed my delusion to the police they didn't believe me at first, but eventually came around to it, and they gave me coffee.

I woke up after that.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Alright so I've been having a few interesting experiences lately but I never got around to writing them down, however they are technically lucid dreams (most likely) so I'll be sharing bits that I do remember here.

Playing with Trance States:

This experience happened shortly after using a product recieved from Huff. I was meditating with it and began to notice that the feeling I get when going out of body during a dream state (Weightlessness, Static/Vibration like sounds, Awareness, etc) was happening during a fully awake state. Furthermore, I began to hear things such as the laughter of a child or the mumbling of a small group of people (possibly companions?). As a test to see if I hadn't Fallen asleep I moved my arm and doing so seemed to snap me out of whatever "trance" I happened to be in, but that was the first "awake" experience I'd had concerning partial Astral projection. Or at least what might have been the beginning stages leading up to it.

I grew excited at this point and laid down again, and (to my surprise!) it didn't take long to fall back into the trance state. I can see why Huff says not to drive with this thing. It's extremely effective. That, or maybe I'm just really good at being open to this particular sort of thing. Whatever the case, I played around with relaxing and entering the trance and then snapping myself out of it. Just to see how aware and awake I was, but also to prevent myself from actively sleeping or rushing into things too quickly.

After awhile I did what I usually do in these states, and called on a Companion in order to ensure that I wasn't alone (as I tend to panic if alone in these states for too long) but I was an idiot and forgot that even if they were showing up...I wouldn't be able to see them, because sheets were over my face. Now, as stupid as that sounds understand that I'm used to entering this state in my sleep so by the time it happens I've already moved around enough to "wake up" and notice the sheets are either off or just misplaced. Whereas now I was so perplexed by the fact that I was entering these partial states of conciousness that I had forgotten to move anything. This kept on for awhile until I snapped myself out of it and decided that I had practiced enough for that day. Got up, walked to the room, and did whatever it was Muse's do. So this might not even belong here, but it was done through an item meant to provoke dreams and Astral experiences so...I'll keep the experience here nonetheless.

An otherworldly delight:

Another experience I had whilst merely sleeping with the item was a very lucid dream regarding what might have been an alternative reality or something similar. I remember being very aware of my actions and the people around me, and similar to the wolf god dream I'd had awhile ago, it felt familiar. However unlike that dream I was also in a way emotionally detached once waking up. As if what was happening didn't effect "me" if that even makes any sense, which is odd, since in previous dreams of similar lucidity I'd gone from emotionally unsettled to longing and forlorn. Anyhow, I don't remember too much of the dream in question. There were "demons", but they seemed to be an advanced race with advanced technology. I might have visited the Realm that the item had and not truly realized it, since everyone there felt familiar and friendly to me, and I was running around exploring all sorts of places (including some rooms that I wasn't supposed to enter...). I honestly can't remember much about it, and what I can remember is basically impossible to provide imagery too. So I'll leave this here as a, "I went to a world in a lucid dream and it was dope" statement. Oh, and one thing to note is that I saw a woman there who resembled a gaurdian angel i had as a child. Whether it was actually her or just my mind making things up I can't say for sure. But she was sweet and seemed happy to see me.

Physical Sensations:

The first instance hasn't been the only time I've slipped into trance. Recently it's been happening relatively often. Though most days it's a slight buzz or just an acknowledgement of, "oh hey the energy feels palpable" or some other small thing. Though with this particular experience it was interesting because I was just finishing tantric work and thinking of my Desire Demoness, and not a moment later I felt a very noticeable pressure on my side near my hip. The sort of pressure you'd feel from someone biting you, but without the pain associated. As if someone bit you but that area had been numbed with something so all you felt was the pressure itself. I hope that makes sense...it was so quick but so present when it happened that I couldn't just shake it off as my mind playing with me. It's the second physical sensation that I can remember having while blatantly awake (the first being the time an angel kissed my forehead and told me good morning- but that was years ago). So, that was pretty cool to know that she's around and enjoying the energy as much as I am. Even if its through me lol.

I know that most of these experiences are, ironically, while awake but something just tells me that they belong here...I dunno. It just feels fitting to me. Maybe because I'd usually be asleep sometime before or sometime after the experience (usually- I have gotten up and just gone on with my life as per the above) and because the items I'm working with are based on dreams and Astral Projection.

I'm almost certain that I've forgotten some other stuff, but I'll share more as things progress, as I have a feeling that its only just begun.

- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

This one's gonna be a little weird, even for me. Fair warning to those who actually look forward to these updates.

Last night I had a lot of trouble sleeping, I was rolling over almost every five minutes and whenever I got comfortable my ears would be consistent popping and hearing a low hum. After awhile I got sick of trying to make it go away by changing positions so I just laid there and tried to sleep with it. When I finally relaxed enough I realized that I wasn't able to sleep because the ear popping became more intense and now my heart was speeding up. At first I was worried something health wise was wrong, since no one was home and my phone was dead.

However, I began hearing people talking and realized it was likely just sleep paralysis. I figured that since I was there I might as well look around. I noticed a shadow figure, my Desire Demon, and greeted them in a PG Thirteen kinda way. Though I did fall asleep after that.

I thought, "Well okay maybe she just wanted attention..." and switched where I was sleeping. Not even three minutes later the popping is back and sleep paralysis has returned. This time I move, and sit up, and see myself for the first time albeit it's really really dark in the room. My Ex comes home and asks what I'm doing there and I ask him what he means. He states that this is heaven, and that I'm not supposed to be here. Then I have an internal crisis thinking I just died in my sleep, while he goes on about something. At this point I know he's not my Ex, but something pretending to be him. I don't know if what he says is true - it's rather unbelievable - but the last thing I hear him comment on is, "Who knew [didn't hear that word] were [didn't hear that word] enhanced?"

Afterwards he tried to speak to me but I was too busy panicking. He ran out of the room in a panic to get help, shouting that he was losing me, but I woke up before I could see much more. I was exhausted and extremely dehydrated, and I couldn't even keep my eyes open before another dream took hold.

I was around my biological sister, and she had done something to upset me enough to threaten her life. Then I was with a group of people in some cyberpunk style city. It was a pretty violent place, but not necessarily dangerous due to its violence. More so just rowdy. A lot of people had few boundaries and expectations and seemed to coexist by the power of general pleasures - like good food and awesome sex. It was a strange but fun place to hang out in, I spent the entire day there; seeing sights, ice skating, walking into my hotel room to see two people doing things, twas clearly the life. This part of the night felt more dream like than the earlier portion, but I was still lucid enough to genuinely enjoy myself.

In short: I woke up to heaven after kissing a Demon, then wound up in a city of figurative hellspawn. Also I thought I died in my sleep. That was weird.

- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I haven't written an update here in awhile, and while this one will be small - it felt wrong to not include it in the bunch for the hell of it. So basically I've been looking at a listing for a few days now. I don't want to say which one because I've already emailed the seller about it (twice now, actually) and I'm pretty much leaving it up to the being if they want to let the seller know to hold their spot or not. So that said...

I wound up calling out of work due to exhaustion (in spite of sleeping a surprising eight hours) and spent most of the day just chilling around the house. During the afternoon I was hit with a wave of tiredness so I decided to lay down and welcome a companion to spend time with me. [blank] occurred. During that time I thought of the listing, not in the sexual way, but just an afterthought. A curiosity since the seller is often quick to respond to emails, and I was wondering if emailing over the weekend caused issues. To be quite honest I've become mildly obsessed with the possibility of a calling, and that usually doesn't happen much. So I'm preparing myself for when the seller says I'm wrong - (I usually want them to do that over saying otherwise because I have a hard time trusting my own instincts and I always feel bad about asking them about callings,) - and quickly fall asleep.

The dreams I had during that time are very mixed up, but a lot of them tend to have sensual undertones that seem to include the energy of my companion A with the listing which makes me uncomfortable because - being lucid enough to recognize this, - I can't tell if this is a visitation or just my mind being obsessive. It feels wrong to me, and for reasons I think most would understand I more or less wake myself up by just willing it. I wake up but only partially and experience sleep paralysis. During this time I feel a presence around me, relaxing me, while hearing my SO's voice and a door opening. He says, "I think ten might have been a bit too much..." which at the time I didn't understand but it clearly is a reference to my conversation with my companions about my limit being ten.

The listing I was looking at - along with another, albeit not a calling - would have made it an even ten bindings. I had told my companions that after the tenth one I'd likely not bother looking at stores anymore, since I do most of my own spell work with my companions and servitors now save for the occasional lazy purchase from Jamie or a lazy reading from S&S (because Velca is just amazing and I like comparing my results to his/theirs). Anyway, moving on.

After that dream I get back to sleep and wind up dreaming about going to an old house in North Carolina. The wind is freezing, and when walking up the steps to the large abode there's several cats hanging around. Some of which are much more excitable than others. Now, I'm not a huge cat person (I mean, I like them, but I'm not a crazy cat lady or anything). Dreaming of a bunch of feral kitties isn't really normal for me, and I don't worship any gods (that I know of,) who would send cats as messengers. I did play with the idea of a cat servitor (briefly) which may correlate back to, what I've now attributed to the, "Stop after the calling." dream...but who can say for sure?

All in all it was a lucid cluster of oddity and dream messages basically telling me not to go too fast or dive headfirst into meta shops again, and hey, that's better than most of my lucid dreams so I'm certainly not complaining. Right now it's twelve in the morning so I'll likely be awake due to having such a long nap...but it's a good time to play with Huff's fancy cat's eye or OBE orb...so who knows, maybe I'll have better stories in a few hours!

- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I had a few lucid experiences last night that encouraged me to purchase the binding, however, I'm having a difficult time recollecting them now. I had to head straight into work afterwards so I didn't have much time to write things down. Similar to earlier, I did wake up quite a few times and had a few sleep paralysis experiences. In some cases sexuality became part of the dream again and, frankly, the amount of sensual dreams I was having was freaking me out so part of me assumed it was the listing reaching out (it was a sexual spirit). The other part of me assumed I just needed to sleep so I forgoed writing everything down and just slept for work. Sorry for the lack of dream stories, but hey, at least Huff's orbs still work like a charm right?

- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

My dreams are getting foggier lately. I'm not sure if that's because I'm not as good at remembering things as I used to be, or if it's seasonal distraction. Anyway...tonight was pretty tame. I was proclaimed dead by the internet and spoke with a glowing small creature in a forest, it called itself something akin to a "Morbid Faerie" or "Sorrow Faerie". I had to climb up a platform of tree's to speak with it. I complimented it's cloak, which it took offense to. I'm apparently not very good at working with the Fae, or my dreams just like portraying that.

Then it switched to being in a bunker, where I Wasn't sure if we were in actual combat or just practicing for a class. Several people were tasked with protecting me - most of which I didn't feel totally comfortable around, which gives the impression that I didn't know them. A lot of them liked to playfully bully me, so the vibe of it kind of felt like highschool in a weird way. I was taken slightly more seriously when they noticed I was able to see people who were hiding out in places that they couldn't notice. I spent a lot of time wandering the house/bunker/thing and looking through places that others could hide in. During these explorations I broke a vase by accident. There was a commander I never saw who brought me comfort - like a mentor who shows tough love but has a heart of gold. The dream didn't really go anywhere in particular, but it was pretty cool to just walk around the scene and experience it.

Afterwards it went on to a dream about my SO's. There was a crow who had stolen one of my SO's time, and later stole and sold my things for money, and my SO's didn't seem to care. This is most definitely a portrayal of my anxiety due to abusive relationships in the past effecting my ability to properly cope with a healthy relationship. I consistently worry over if A or B is enough, and if I'm doing enough, or if I'm being too much, and the crow in the dream was just a manifestation over repressed feelings of being abandoned. I wasn't a fan of the dream due to how non-visual it was, and I wasn't lucid in it either so it was overall a pretty boring dream with a message that I didn't really need - they constantly tell me that I'm okay, and that they understand that I'll take time to adjust to a normal life again. So there's not much more to say about it other than, "Eff that crow".

- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I had a fun experience yesterday where I became lucid in the middle of a dream and consciously chose to "conjure" and use a "portal" to some other realm for the first time. Granted, it wasn't technically a real realm - it was actually a place that I'm creating for a story, but I was still proud of myself for both becoming completely lucid in a dream by reminding myself in the dream that I was - in fact, - dreaming...but also effecting the dream I was in (making a dreamed up individual smaller in height, then taller, and then dispersing them entirely by simply willing it,). Eventually I wound up making the conscious effort to switch the dream setting entirely versus just going with the flow while lucid. When arriving at the location I chose, I walked beside a woman with silver hair, and she was quite happy that I was able to do what I had done. I don't remember the exact wording (it's been over twenty hours since the dream) but I just remember her praising me. I couldn't tell if she was a spirit guide, a friendly being, or a dream-conjured sense of ego, but the experience felt separate enough from other more clearly dreamed up individuals so it made me feel good.

All in all, I was worried about losing my touch with lucidity lately, but it seems I've still got it. ;)
Next time, I'll try visiting a companion's realm and see how it goes.

- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Last night I had a dream about being hunted, whilst also looking (hunting?) for someone. It was so uncharacteristically vague and out of place that I couldn't keep up with much that had happened, even though I remember the experience itself vividly; lush wilderness, blue skies shifting to isolating greys, a headress decorated with feathers and bone, the feeling of mud between my toes, rain chilling the back of my neck, the scent of wet earth...I remember it all, and yet I remember nothing of the events themselves.

Still, if I write down nothing I'm not doing the exercise so...

Unfortunately that's all I've got for now.

- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Today I took a nap during work - well, during my fifteen minute break at work to be specific. I really needed it. Anyway, it was more or less a pretty average dream. I was working (in the dream) and ran into an old highschool teacher I got along well with as a child. I began helping her with her technical problem, before we eventually wound up in an apartment complex. In the dream I felt lost and a bit numb internally, and the teacher was more or less trying to steer me in the right direction though in a way that made us feel disconnected from each other. For instance, she kept getting the apartment number wrong but she wouldn't listen to me when I told her which one was correct (she thought it was '666' and I told her it was incorrect, the actual number was '193' - I was told that was our mailbox's number). This didn't make sense to me, and I didn't feel listened to, so I walked off.

Now, before I continue, I don't attribute stereotypical meanings to numbers so I don't see this as a, "She was trying to lead you to hell" dream or anything a religious zealot might paint it as. Not only am I unafraid of hell and it's inhabitants, I understand that 666 has no real devilish meaning or philosophical meaning other than being a product of it's time (see here) so I'm going to skip a lot of the hell-speak and move into other numerology options such as the more generalized angel numbers...

193 meaning: Angel Number 193 is a message to let go of any situations in your life that are no longer positively serve you. Allow the ‘old’ to leave your life and do not cling to situations out of fear. It is most important that you hold a positive viewpoint and have high expectations about yourself and your future. Angel Number 193 is a message to follow your intuition and take heed of your insights.

666 meaning: One of the most important messages behind 666 is to be aware of your thoughts- specifically, ones that carry the vibration of worry, fear, anxiety, or being too focused on monetary issues like finances, and buying things thinking it’s going to make us happy, for example.

That out of the way, the Teacher followed me as I walked into what I thought was our complex, there were several strangely placed stairwells that might make you think it came right out of a labyrinth movie. None of them were on the ceilings or walls, unfortunately, they were all just strangely spaced or at angles that would make passage cramped. It just wasn't a good building design. When entering what I thought was our apartment, I entered the bottom level of what looked to be a very large studio apartment that was sparsely decorated. People seemed to live here, but it felt familiar, so it seemed like ours. The Teacher said that it wasn't, the top half was. I made the argument that we were able to enter without issue, but she said that was because we went out the same way prior...she spoke to me as if she were talking to a little kid and slowly getting agitated. She also liked to make financial jokes, but I wasn't a fan of them because they made me feel guilty over having a good job.

After that, she took me out to dinner. The Waitress kept asking what I wanted to eat, but I didn't answer. They provided alcohol, the Teacher asked for ginger ale to be given while we waited to figure things out. Around this time I noticed I was still holding the pillow that I was walking around the complex with, it seemed to be a comfort item for me, and I was adamant about holding onto it. Even if it meant not being able to drink something or eat something.

Around that time was when my alarm woke me up. Personally, it's clear to me that the dream was pointing out my financial insecurity - mainly, my worry of not being enough for my partners and only being around to give them the money that they need. It could also be pointing out December itself as this month usually incorporates a lot of heavy change and shadow work for me due to it's associations with my past, and the fact that my birthday falls on this month (ten days away actually) so all in all it's a rough time. I think my guides are trying to tell me to take a breath and stop worrying about everything, and that's appreciated...but I likely won't lol.

- Muse

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”