Watched by red eyes

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
jay76rs
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Kind of a weird one that I can't stop thinking about. In the dream,my dad and I were standing outside in a big open yard. The middle of this yard was concrete and there was sand strewn randomly about. We were talking about this and that. And for some reason,we lived in a huge treehouse. At the top of the house was a section of wood paneling,painted red. From where I was standing in the yard,I noticed part of it had been pulled away,knocked loose,etc. and in the empty space I saw two red eyes looking down at us. I tried telling my dad about it,even walking back towards the house to stand under the particular spot,but I could not see it from there. There were some posters stuck beside it - one had a woman on it that I could not make out with the name Katy written next to it,another was some poster about Australia with a female model on it. I told my dad the eyes were near the first poster (the one with Katy on it). He told me he thought it must have just been kids messing around. I didn't know what to believe,except that I didn't have a good feeling about it.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”