Howed you learn to fly?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:How about trying to swim? It's basically like flying, but in water.
I sometimes have a dreams, that I swim under water. But most of the times I can't reach the surface no matter how hard I try. But then I find out I can actually breath under water (and I'm ALWAYS very surprised by the fact :D ) \:*

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Ferro wrote:
darkwing dook wrote:How about trying to swim? It's basically like flying, but in water.
I sometimes have a dreams, that I swim under water. But most of the times I can't reach the surface no matter how hard I try. But then I find out I can actually breath under water (and I'm ALWAYS very surprised by the fact :D ) \:*
I would be too! XD

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Shaddowpumpkin wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:11 am For alot of people, learning to fly In a dream is pretty common. I've only ever heard of a few ways people learned how to do it. So I'm curious, how'd you learn to fly in your dreams?
I remember the first lucid dream when I first thought of attempting to fly in my dream. I was outside in the schoolyard of a junior high school in the municipality in which I live. Now, on the ground in front of me lay two triangled-shaped foam objects (for the lack of a better way of describing them). The foam objects reminded me of the foam mattresses used in PE classes in school. When I first started to learn to fly in my dreams, I thought that I needed something that resembled wings to be able to fly at all, or else I wouldn't be ready to lift-off from the ground.

So I grabbed hold of the foam mattress-alike triangle objects. I was holding one in each hand. So I began to run to gain momentum while stretching out my arms and jumped while trying to flap them like a bird would flap its wings. I only managed to climb a few meters above the ground before I fell again. I wasn't successful in gaining flight in that dream.

In my second lucid, I had another go at it again. I remember me standing outside of some gym wardrobe-like facility. I went to search for any objects I could use to help me lift off the ground and fly. After some time searching, I found two objects similar to those I'd used in the first lucid dream. The rest of the lucid dream is a bit fuzzy, but I eventually found out that I could jump into the air with my arms stretched out, and that would allow me to fly in my dreams. I would then just drop any helping aids altogether since I didn't need them anymore to gain flight in lucid dreams. I found that for me, it was much better and gave a more sense of freedom to just do it without needing any objects to aid me in attempting to fly in lucid dreams. Using objects to obtain that goal was more cumbersome than doing it by stretching out my arms, jumping into the air, and then soaring through the sky.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”