Jet Fighter dream

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

Well, yesterday I had the weirdest, but also funniest dream in ages...

I was on a meadow on a sunny day. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, the air was still, but felt fresh. As I was slowly walking without any real destination, a jet fighter appeared on the horizon. It flew quite fast towards me, may be tens af meters in the sky. It didn't make any sound though. It was the F-14 Tomcat (one of my favourite planes) with NAVY grey camouflage and the Jolly Roger flags on tail fins. I didn't noticed any suspended weapons.
When it passed me, it slowly turned back, this time flying much slower and rolling from side to side as if the pilot was searching for something. The weird thing was though, that I didn't see any pilot. The fighter itself felt kind of alive...
When it approached me for the second time at much lower altitude, I realized it was actually very small- only about 4 to 5 feet long. It started circling me, doing loopings and other funny maneuvers as if it was taunting me to play with it. I was astounded by the air show, so I laid down on the grass and just watched. It felt very nice and calming.
Then after some time, the fighter suddenly stopped in the air. It turned nose-up and slowly descended on me, putting one of its thursters right on my knee. To my greatest surprise, I didn't felt any pain, or burning, only mild tingling. Then all of a sudden the fighter initiated the afterburner and I felt tickling spreading from my knee to the rest of my body. At that moment I woke up laughing hard, just a few minutes before my alarm clock went off...

So, I believe it was my Volkh making an introduction, because I've read (unlike my other spirits) Volkhs can manifest like inanimate objects. I tried asking my cards about it, but I didn't get any clear answer. All I got was, that it could have been a cooperative effort of more than just one of my spirits.
So, what do you think about it? \:*

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”