Convincing me out of bed?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Umaredzuki
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hello CH
I Had this really weird dream last night and I was wondering about it and if anyone else has experienced something similar.

The first thing about this dream that made it more intense was the fact that it was a dream after another Dream, my first dream was like most of my dreams when I don't have nightmares, fun and weird, after that dream ended though. It felt as if reality and my dreams had blended, I was still in my bed and I heard a woman's voice saying something about turning on/off the light, after that she said "how cruel..."(probably refering to me) and I started to feel steps around my bed, she started from the right and ended on my left side (there's a door right to my left too in case that means something) and then she started talking to me while she held onto my left arm, so while I was trying to understand what she said she started pulling me out of bed(very gently as if she was trying to convince me out first) and so I grabbed my bed with my right arm and the more strength I used the more she did too, somehow it was as if she could read my mind and I was thinking "why is she pulling on me I don't even know her or her name" to which she said "I have no name" and a few more things that I don't remember correctly, after she stopped speaking she left and I woke up in my bed but in a different position compared to the one in my dream.

I'm about to go to sleep I don't know if I'll meet her again but I'm really curious!!

Shaddowpumpkin
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: No name
If I could be anything, I would be...: No name
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cerium sky dragon consoul
Zodiac:

I'm curious as to asking one with no name about giving them one?

0x. It takes a story to describe a word, and words to tell the story.
MagicM
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: MagicM

Could it be Lilith maybe?

Quilin
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: daemon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dwarf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow

Umaredzuki wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:06 am Hello CH
I Had this really weird dream last night and I was wondering about it and if anyone else has experienced something similar.

I'm about to go to sleep I don't know if I'll meet her again but I'm really curious!!
Sounds like a spirit hopping into your dreams. Did she ever come back?

I have had dreams "invaded" by my spirits before. They just popped on in and did whatever they wanted, only now we were on the same "physical" terms as this was mental construct (dream). When I wake up my spirits generally admit to having been in my dreams and we can talk about what happened there.

Also sometimes weaker or lesser spirits don't have names. I have run into this a few times as well. If she comes back see if she will accept a nickname. If so, you made a friend! See if you can work with her in the waking world, too. If not... that's a shame. But hey- at least you know you can work with spirits in your dreams.

There are no masters; only students who know more or less.

...plus various old friends who enjoy stopping by.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”