Dream

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Kazz1
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure a djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kazz

Hi i was wondering if someone can help me with a dream. Background i have 2 companions and am new to this but companions have made me aware of a spirit interfering with us an unbound but cant figure out what.
I went to bahamas in feb started getting dreams in march

Dream i am on vacation flying different destinstions all tropical. Look like bahamas.

In dream i ask my husband if he sees spirits around me he says no. When we get home he said everytime u asked me if i saw something i said no but there really was a mantur attached to you. Im like whats a mantur he said i dont know.
O
I then go into bathroom and its dirty so i wipe it before using and while washing hands i get thought that mantur is a spirit that fell in love with me and is keeping everyone including companions away. Im thinking why hes doing that but also thinking its romantic and sweet and im like but it depends on how he revesls himself to me.

Then i wake up im writing this and my son who sleeps with me as hes 6 says mantur. Im like what but he goes back to sleep. Now im googling this and mantur is a place in india. I clicked on one link and saw a nymph. So i feel its a sign what do u think. This was a male though not a female for sure

Kazz1
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure a djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kazz

I just wanted to add that after this dream i had 2 dreams more. Both sexual but i feel like i was made to forget. Today i feel soo drained. Do u think this can be my new ifrit companion or something else

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”