Need help to interpret my dreams.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Whackdoc
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kai

CH Moderator wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:26 pm
Whackdoc wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:00 pm
Whackdoc wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:52 pm Umm you know today itself I got a dream . Like I don’t remember dreams and in a continuous series I’m able to remember the dreams . It getting more weirder now . If you have read my other post there the dream ended with me seeing the Prince of Oceans taking his lover inside the water .

This time also dream continued from where it hadended . Like it started from the same sea shore and this time I was not third person but the main protagonist . Things were happening to me .
I found out there were two creatures I can’t remember them well . But they were blue in color and they were talking in some different language like you know some ancient languages

Well what I heard them saying was that they were referring to someone a “he” to be exact that the certain he had claimed me and that if something happens to me he’ll protect me . They said if they hurt me indirectly it will hurt him the most .
So I started running away from those two creatures they followed me and threw some kind of things made by their power on me . Which hit me on my cheeks and I fell on the sea shore .

I was actually praying from some god in dreams to save me and when I opened my eyes I saw two weapons infront of me one was a small sword something and othe was a bolas . I tried to stand up and threw the bolas at one of the creature and other I inserted my dagger inside it and they turn into stone and then burst into ashes .

When I collapsed on there due to weakness I woke up in the real world with a bleeding cheeks . It was where those creatures had attacked me . It’s so weird .
And now you say me to check about the background and mythological stories of every god when my friend said the same thing a few hours ago . It’s so strange the dots are connecting but strange again .

I’m super confused And bothered what to do . Ah what do you think ? (: 8))

Another update : The Korean god of water’s bride name is same as mine . And he’s also the prince of water . His bride was a mortal and had to die someday and he promised that he’ll only love his bride and marry her reincarnation only
Please continue your discussion about your dream here. Do not post about your dreams in another member's topic.

If you have updates about your dream, post it here.

I moved some posts related to your dreams from Lonikh's topic to your topic here

I have to remind you about a particular rule:
Post your topic in the right forum
--- Make sure you are posting your question or comment in the right forum to make sure you get the right answers or any answers at all. If a post is in the wrong forum it will be moved for you by moderators and depending on the circumstances you will be warned.
--- Make sure your post is relevant. If you post gossip or something that is considered derogatory without any basis the post will be deleted. And if you continue to post in that manner you will be warned. Do not post something that is not relevant to the topic at hand or can be considered malicious gossip or unnecessarily derogatory in any manner.
So please post accordingly. Next time, I will issue warning if you continue to hijack another person's topic.

Aah I’m sorry again ):

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Maybe you have a past life with this person? And he’s trying to show you something (which i don’t know what exactly). Honestly, I’m not certain. If he related to water, you can look up Gods that are associated with that element.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Whackdoc
new here
new here

JenNeutral wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:46 am Maybe you have a past life with this person? And he’s trying to show you something (which i don’t know what exactly). Honestly, I’m not certain. If he related to water, you can look up Gods that are associated with that element.

Okay so it’s getting more complicated . Today again I dreamed related to that thing . I can’t tell if you each and every detail because I believe these details is unknown by the world and it’s better kept it this way .

But the point is dreamt of it and this time I was third person turns out that I solved some of the mysterious question In the Haebak’s ( water god ).
I don’t know why they are showing me these stuffs in my dreams . But I don’t remember dreams as I mentioned above and I do now in a row all the dreams it’s weird .

Also Haebak’s history was something like that in the legends that he hadn’t rained in a clan for like many years and they used to sacrifice bride to him every year which inturn was eaten up by a sea monster . This time a woman ( who was the same named as mine ) was sacrificed before she could be eaten up by the monster Haebak saved her and claimed her . It rained in the clan on their wedding

Now the climax whenever I dream of this guy who turned out to be the God of water . It always rain in my area. And today when I dreamt about his past as well it rained again but in my area itself .
It’s pretty weird that my parents comment today it self that it’s raining because the Water god is happy . Which is pretty unusual as my parents never talk about them . Also I usually am a late riser and it wasn’t raining until I woke up from my today’s dream of Haebak . It turns out that as soon as I wake up I went out in my balcony and it started raining .

What do you think it’s pretty confusing ? Like fates are playing with me .

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I’m not a expert, but I will try to help out the best of my ability.

So I recalled you saying that the bride have the same name as you. Wouldn’t it be possible that you were at one point was that person in a previous life? I don’t know if you believe in past life, but basically what I’m trying to say is that maybe you were married to the Water God but as a different person at that time. Maybe that’s why he keep showing you this, as to maybe jug your memories? Because usually, you don’t remember your past life. That’s what I think. Maybe he still in love with her (your past life) and that’s why he keep showing you these dreams.

For the waking up part, maybe he’s trying show you he’s there and that’s he real. Maybe happy that he found you. I’m not sure.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Whackdoc
new here
new here

JenNeutral wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:40 am I’m not a expert, but I will try to help out the best of my ability.

So I recalled you saying that the bride have the same name as you. Wouldn’t it be possible that you were at one point was that person in a previous life? I don’t know if you believe in past life, but basically what I’m trying to say is that maybe you were married to the Water God but as a different person at that time. Maybe that’s why he keep showing you this, as to maybe jug your memories? Because usually, you don’t remember your past life. That’s what I think. Maybe he still in love with her (your past life) and that’s why he keep showing you these dreams.

For the waking up part, maybe he’s trying show you he’s there and that’s he real. Maybe happy that he found you. I’m not sure.

Well I believe you to be honest . I feel the same I have a strange connection I don’t know something is stirrings .
Okay so I’m making a biggest announcement of all the previous stuff , it’s like revealing something I trust you and I’m gonna tell that in dream today I saw a girl in bride dress ( Asian bridal dress which is red ) . She was in a temple alone by herself . I don’t know where this place was set up but because it was covered with sea sand probably near sea itself . She was just roaming in the temple when she saw a door she opened it and inside was many statues kept . Two of the statue were the biggest one she touched them and she went to like you know past . She saw two couples happy and walking together near sea and probably inside the sea but then the scene shift and what i saw was horrifying . Okay so that girl with that guy was crying .
now lemme interprete this to you that I followed that girl inside like I was more of a third person because she can’t see me in dreams and then this stuff happened to her where she goes through past by touching a statue ..

Well I came to an analysis that . The god Haebak first wife according to mythology committed suicide but in my dreamsI came to know that she didn’t commit suicide instead I heard that the Haebak’s first wife was pregnant and other gods were gonna take her child as a sacrifice which Haebak didn’t know but his wife knew and she instead of letting her baby get killed , sacrificed herself . And the mythology also says that Haebak had a daughter who is also one of the river goddess he had her with his first wife .
There comes the twist that when he came to know that his wife died because of this he promised her that he’ll follow her in every reincarnation she would have and make her remind of their love . That’s why he waited for so long when the new girl ( who’s name was same as mine ) came into his life but according to myth she was also destined to die and probably Haebak still waits for his bride to reincarnate to make her remind of his promise to be with her .

Ahhh this is so complicated . What do you say ?

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Maybe try and communicate with the god. Like offer him something say a prayer maditate with him maybe he will show up and make things clearer for you.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Whackdoc
new here
new here

Lonikh wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:57 am Maybe try and communicate with the god. Like offer him something say a prayer maditate with him maybe he will show up and make things clearer for you.

Are you sure he’ll show up ? He’s just giving me these weird signs and making me remind of my past as his bride . I had told him like many times to show himself but he doesn’t aah . He just makes me see these dreams related to past .

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Whackdoc wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:39 am
Lonikh wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:57 am Maybe try and communicate with the god. Like offer him something say a prayer maditate with him maybe he will show up and make things clearer for you.

Are you sure he’ll show up ? He’s just giving me these weird signs and making me remind of my past as his bride . I had told him like many times to show himself but he doesn’t aah . He just makes me see these dreams related to past .
I never guaranteed you that he will show up im just saying some ideas that might help you develop some kind of communication even if he appears in small things. Research him search what kind of offerings he likes make a sigil for him for you to communicate easier. I have never worked with immortals yet im just saying what i have heard in here.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Whackdoc
new here
new here

Lonikh wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:38 pm
Whackdoc wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:39 am

I never guaranteed you that he will show up im just saying some ideas that might help you develop some kind of communication even if he appears in small things. Research him search what kind of offerings he likes make a sigil for him for you to communicate easier. I have never worked with immortals yet im just saying what i have heard in here.

Btw he ( Habaek )showed up my dream and probably we talked but I don’t remember anything .
The only thing I remember is from the dream that he said that he will wipe away this conversation of ours from my head and that the fates doesn’t permit him to meet me like this . That I need to figure it out myself .
This was the only thing I remember from dream I don’t even remember talking to him but these words and then just like any other dream I had had for so many days I woke up and went outside in balcony when it started raining .
But afterwards I tried to remember the dream the only thing happening is my head aching a lot and I fell on the bed passed out . My parents were worried but because I usually get blackout I took my medicines .

What do you think ?

Whackdoc
new here
new here

Update : I didn’t dream of anything today but something happened . I was out yesterday and walking on street with a friend when suddenly my friend warned me not to to cross that house and go back home . I don’t know what got into my friend but it didn’t sound like her , like something was speaking inside from her to warn me to go home . She looked pretty serious so I quickly went back . As soon as I step a foot inside my house . She called me saying that there had been an accident in that road and the man who died was the guy from that house she refused to cross the lane .
Well at night I had so many stuffs in mind that how this could have happened to me If I didn’t went back home . My friend called me before my sleep and said that not to think much as it can harm my mental health . Well tho when I lay on bed last night I was so disturbed when I felt a hand on my hair , stroking them . I tried to stand up from my bed when I felt another hand on my waist . Sooner I melted in those soft touch and only thing I remembered was gentle stroking of hair . In the morning I woke up at the same time I had woken up from the dreams since this chaotic week I woke up like someone was playing with my cheeks and squishing them but when I woke up no one was there , no one of my family were awoken I went outside in the lawn and saw that it was cold out like it must have rained but it wasn’t sooner I set foot out few drops of water came landing on my hand .

I went inside of the house and laid on the sofa before I passed out completely not knowing what happened .

Anyone have any clue about this ?

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”