Get to the ocean, never get to swim

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Jenjens
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello,

I have a recurring dream for many years. I am on a vacation, usually Hawaii (I have never been there) or another location near the ocean. I am so excited to get to lay out on the sand and to also swim! It never happens though. My friends and family delay it until it's time to go back home, or I forgot to shave my legs, (and other areas) forgot to bring a swim suit, the weather gets really bad right when we get there. I NEVER EVER get to the ocean! JUST ONCE I want to have a dream when I FINALLY get to swim in the darn ocean!

I have the same thing happen to me in another recurring dream...but this one is at an amusement park. I am so excited to go on the rides, but something always stops it from happening. Lost the tickets to get in, lost money, car troubles, bad weather, lines are so long, the park closes down before it's my turn. The FRUSTRATION of these dreams!

I would really like some thoughts on this. I think I know what it means, but would like some input from others. Thank you!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

The sea has many meanings, so this one may depend on you.

For example, someone once told me that the sea represents love and lust (maybe related to Aphrodite coming out from the sea), and swimming in it means having sex. Thus if we use this meaning, you may be sexually frustrated due to the reasons you mentioned.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

That happened to me alot when i was younger lost my shoes cant go to school where's my bag cant go out my clothers are mess trying to find other clothes. That to me is anxiety. Its stress related dreams.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”