A Claything attacked me!!!

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

So in my dream i was heading into a burned house to investigate if it is haunted. When i step inside the house the place is burned everything is covered into ash and dust and debris everywhere. As i step into a hallway i see a painting of a small boy with the most intense eyes. As i looked into the painting i could see memories of a boy playing in the background laughing playing with toys happy memories. I tried to look away but the eyes where so mesmerizing that it was difficult to get away. Suddenly a small girl with a white dress appears and leads me into a stair i followed her she lead me i to a living room i sat down in the sofa and started asking her questions how was your life? do you have any regrets? What is your favorite game? As i was asking thise questions a small dog appeared and sat beside me.he was my hellhound. When the girl started to talk i noticed a moving clay forming into a human form. The dog started to growl and my instincts kicked in immediately got up and attacked it to protect the girl he was copying me and i started naming my companions names so they could help me and give courage and to scare this thing to go away. The claything got the shape of a large wolf and before i got the chance to attack it i woke up.
I would like to know if anybody has dreamed about this claything that can transform and mold itself so it can attack you. Is it some kind of spirit/entity or something?

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That's freaky! I remember when I was being chased by a whole army of weird crawly things. They tried to get attached to me, but I kept running away and they couldn't sink their fangs in. I remember how I slammed a door closed and they couldn't get pass that.

*ahem*

When we dream, we wonder. For most of us, we have no idea what we encounter. For one thing, what you think you see, isn't real. So what happened was that a shape-shifting entity had come through and attack you. That's why your hellhound was on guard and protecting you. A clay like creature is hard to nail down so it probably took a shape to intimidate you.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Opelia Rendon wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:30 pm That's freaky! I remember when I was being chased by a whole army of weird crawly things. They tried to get attached to me, but I kept running away and they couldn't sink their fangs in. I remember how I slammed a door closed and they couldn't get pass that.

*ahem*

When we dream, we wonder. For most of us, we have no idea what we encounter. For one thing, what you think you see, isn't real. So what happened was that a shape-shifting entity had come through and attack you. That's why your hellhound was on guard and protecting you. A clay like creature is hard to nail down so it probably took a shape to intimidate you.
If it wasn't to protect the girl i would run like the wind away from that thing 😬. But i just wondered if this claything attacked anybody else, or saw something similar

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

That's pretty crazy. I don't recalled dreaming something similar to that, but I don't think I want to. Whatever it was a message or not, maybe assigned your friends to protect you while you're dreaming? I feel like you might encounters more of these particular dreams.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

JenNeutral wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:05 pm That's pretty crazy. I don't recalled dreaming something similar to that, but I don't think I want to. Whatever it was a message or not, maybe assigned your friends to protect you while you're dreaming? I feel like you might encounters more of these particular dreams.
I have assinged my hellhound for protection thats why he became a small dog and came to me to warn me (he's so cute though 😝)after the dream i was awake and anxious that that thing would attack so i started calling everyone constantly until i felt hands brashing my hair to clam me down. But i dont think this thing will come back. I think it wanted the girl

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I have assinged my hellhound for protection thats why he became a small dog and came to me to warn me (he's so cute though 😝)after the dream i was awake and anxious that that thing would attack so i started calling everyone constantly until i felt hands brashing my hair to clam me down. But i dont think this thing will come back. I think it wanted the girl
Oh, gotcha. At least your friends came to your aid. 8))

About the girl, do you know her?

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

JenNeutral wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:21 pm
Oh, gotcha. At least your friends came to your aid. 8))

About the girl, do you know her?
No it was the first time seeing her she was small about 8 years old blond long hair and wearing a white dress very quiet and subtle. She was haunting the house thats why i got there

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”