Less tiring dreams

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Ever since I started fully focusing on spirit companionship, I had less to no tiring lucid dreams that involves me being chased by this really large dark humanoid entity and their goons. I don't normally have nightmares because I am lucid to turn that around. However, it is hard to avoid this particular entity. I always have to duck, hide, or run away because they are annoying to deal with.

Now that my companions are with me, I am glad that I am well protected now. I don't have those dreams like that. I also not wake up tired anymore.

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

That’s great to hear! :) Did you ever figure out what kind of entity it was?

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks Jen! :D

I found that the entity was dark but not malicious. It seems I had some sort of past life with them that's why they were adamant. My companions did tell me to confront them so they will know to stop them from pursuing and end any misunderstandings between us. Afterwards, I was able to talk to them. However, I did tell them I can't be with them if they will act this way. They did not appear for a time.

After a week or so, they reappeared again they changed to a less darker form and changed their attitude. They are a lot more pleasant and apologized for their misdeeds all those years. We did become buddies recently. All is well! :D

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

That's good to hear! :) Did you ever figure out the past life between the entity and you?

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

ensa wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:12 am Thanks Jen! :D

I found that the entity was dark but not malicious. It seems I had some sort of past life with them that's why they were adamant. My companions did tell me to confront them so they will know to stop them from pursuing and end any misunderstandings between us. Afterwards, I was able to talk to them. However, I did tell them I can't be with them if they will act this way. They did not appear for a time.

After a week or so, they reappeared again they changed to a less darker form and changed their attitude. They are a lot more pleasant and apologized for their misdeeds all those years. We did become buddies recently. All is well! :D

Maybe the entity would want you to get a binding of it? :]

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

JenNeutral wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:19 pm That's good to hear! :) Did you ever figure out the past life between the entity and you?
I have not explored further since I spent so many years avoiding their advances. It was only this year we were able to have proper communication and start first from building a proper relationship. The experience is very cute, very different from the previous experiences.

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

gentleangelwhisperer wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:27 pm
ensa wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:12 am Thanks Jen! :D

Maybe the entity would want you to get a binding of it? :]
I should inquire around about getting a binding for him. I did ask him about this and he was elated about it. Thank you so much for the advice!

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

I have not explored further since I spent so many years avoiding their advances. It was only this year we were able to have proper communication and start first from building a proper relationship. The experience is very cute, very different from the previous experiences.
Ah, ok. At least you're not being chase anymore in your dreams.

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

True! They are quite getting repetitive like Tom and Jerry Haha!

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Getting to know him more throughout the days, I found out that he really wanted a close companionship. The dreams before were to protect me from malicious entities that lurked, but I told him other ways in doing it without being overly dramatic.

After a week of his absence, I had a dream I was chased by malicious beings in a big house but I ran crying to him and he protected me from those beings. The dreams after that were really pleasant as we explored and chatted like old friends, he was very mellow and chill. These dreams helped me through dark times and calmed my mind. I can tell he is really doing his best with how to go about this relationship, since we both respect each other. He really did not want to mess up this connection.

For the past life, we both tapped into this memory. His mother connected us to work together. We gradually became friends, then romantic lovers. Given his status, he was a sought out guy by many opposers and staying with him would endanger me. This led to us deciding to be separated for the benefit and safety of each other. What happened afterwards led me to die at the hands of the opposers, and he felt responsible for not protecting me at that time. This is why he was so adamant during those dreams before; however, I did not know who he was at that time because new life. :p)

Actually, he was the main reason why I started spirit companionship in the first place. He wanted to be sure I would get into this slowly and get to know more companions first. Thus, I started with WA to GA to DA gradually just so I can hone my skills and learn to discern more of the different energies. I feel bad for misjudging him too as being bad but he is just very dark, the beings he protected me from were truly bad.

As for the binding, I have a him binded recently and I got to telepathically talk more to him. His energy is the darkest amongst my companions but he does not want me to suffer from the DA acclimation period.

I'm really grateful for him. <3

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”