First Dream Message

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
iadala
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: iadala

Hey y'all!

The other day, with my dumortierite, moonstone, and amethyst tucked under my pillow, I had an intense and vivid dream. During this, I was being abused by a man, which caused me to run into the bathroom and call what appeared to be a spirit (on the phone and everything, like a divine helpline lol). I told him I'd been placed wrong, and he told me I'd "just been reassigned" and therefore couldn't be in the wrong place. When I pressed him to check, he consulted his records, and said "Oh, you're right. You're a Muse, why are you in a Warrior's life?" and then he sent me to a different place, with a man who was kind and not abusive.

I am honestly so taken aback by this dream. I have some ideas, but I'd really be interested in hearing other peoples' interpretations. Any thoughts?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'm one of those who thinks a dream's meaning is really for the dreamer to contemplate or experience the meaning of. They are best placed to benefit from having it. People may well have widely varying interpretations, including very subjective ones, which may not be helpful.

Of course if a dream is too unpleasant or it feels like a malicious influence is invading the dreams, protective steps can be taken.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”