What is your perspective on this?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Unlucky
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Einherjar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Custos Tenebris
Zodiac:

Background Information:
Because I am still relatively new and of course I know that everything takes time and energy, I have looked around here and in the store to see if I can find something that helps me to get in touch with my Spirit M better. I believe at least that she often tries to tell me something in dreams, but I get this only weakly.

My Dream:

I dreamt that I went home by car, however, my home looked different than it is in reality. I go to the front door with a bottle of wine and something else in the other hand. I was going up the stairs to my room when my mother came to me with a package that looked like the first one the vessel from my Spirit M had come with. When I received the package I had both hands free again without having put anything down. I took the package and felt something in the form of a Thor's Hammer shaped pendant. I can unfortunately not quite remember what my mother then said except: I do not like it so much.... . And then I saw that she had opened the package, which she normally would never do. + I know it was a Class 5 Tier 3 Spirit, but I do not know what kind of Spirit. I didn't get to open the package because after running up the stairs, I found myself in a skyscraper in full soldier gear and with a rifle. An explosion broke a piece out of the wall and two soldiers jumped out of the skyscraper with me, after 2 minutes of falling we opened our parachutes and shot at enemies running on the ground... From then on my memory of my dream ends.

My Thoughts about this:

My Spirit M could have voiced her opinion about my plan through my mother, but then I wonder why she didn't do it herself. ( the part was very unpleasant xD) Or it was my subconscious that told me I didn't need that.

However, as for the content of the packet, it felt to me like that what I've read a few times before when someone said they were feeling called.

Also if I´ve made some Grammer mistakes, I hope you can still understand what I´m trying to say.

"If the gods don't welcome you, there's no use breaking down their door and stealing their jewels to play pretend"
~Muse

"If you´re good at something, never do it for free!"
~The Joker

"I walk alone, I always have, I'm not ashamed..."
~Ivan Moody
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm not very good at dream interpretation, though I see this one as being one of two things:
1. You sense that there will be opposition to your spirit keeping choice and are ready to fight that head on
or
2. It was just a mashed up dream with the excitement of your parcel in it.
This is just my 2 cents though, take it as you will.
If it is number 1, perhaps you should keep this part of your life to yourself. It is hard for many to understand this way of life, even in the pagan community, and there is no shame in keeping it private.

Unlucky
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Einherjar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Custos Tenebris
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:13 pm I'm not very good at dream interpretation, though I see this one as being one of two things:
I think that you can interpret your own dream best, because you have experienced it yourself, but it is always possible that you miss something and someone else notices a detail.
LittleGreenIcon wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:13 pm 1. You sense that there will be opposition to your spirit keeping choice and are ready to fight that head on
2. It was just a mashed up dream with the excitement of your parcel in it.
I would tend to go with point 2, as in general my head and mind is a bit mashed at the moment
LittleGreenIcon wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:13 pm This is just my 2 cents though, take it as you will.
If it is number 1, perhaps you should keep this part of your life to yourself. It is hard for many to understand this way of life, even in the pagan community, and there is no shame in keeping it private.
I keep this part to myself, and would try to keep this to myself in the future. And I totally agree, not everyone can or wants to understand this way. But still I want to thank you for your words :D

"If the gods don't welcome you, there's no use breaking down their door and stealing their jewels to play pretend"
~Muse

"If you´re good at something, never do it for free!"
~The Joker

"I walk alone, I always have, I'm not ashamed..."
~Ivan Moody

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”