Turned to a small goat and saved by a woman.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Ok so i was in my house had company some friends. My mom and dad were inside in front of the fire place and my friends were sitting in the porch. I had ordered a magic servise (i dont know from where) by phone and this man asked me about my address and where i lived. I was skeptical because i didn't want them to know where i lived but in the end i gave it. I sat down with my friends and chatted. When 2 black men one in the phone constantly and the other with a broken leg where suddenly in front of the stairs. The one in the phone was angry and didn't talk to me the other one asked a glass of water i offered it and then said if he wanted some food he said no and started chanting. When the chanting was over the weather was very dark no sun at all clouds everywhere. The two men left and the problems started. One of my friends was transformed into a small goat. I panicked tryed to figure out what to do whenever i turned around someone was transformed. I was last to transform and didn't know what to do.Some hours passed and the nigh came. I was still a small goat and and was trying to think why that man would do such think to us because i didn't do anything to him. Suddenly a beautiful young woman came flying to our garden. She transformed us into humans again and gave us powers. Each transformation was different when it was my turn i told her i waited for her for such a long time and with some words she opened my chackras and golden energy exploded from my head shaped into a tree i was then able to fly around. Was so greatfull i was human again. Then i realized somehow that the man with the broken leg was her husband. She stayed with us for some minutes and said goodbye and left. But i followed her she shape-shifted into another woman and butterflys began to emerge from the trees by dozens and follow her. I told her the phrase dont forget to love and got back inside the house and woke up.
i always have wierd dreams but this one is different it means something. I would love to hear your opinions

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”