Are you trying to contact me?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
EarthKandy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I can only remember one part of last night's dream.

I was in a lovely hot bath, soaking my cares away and enjoying it. I was dreamily looking into the water, seeing the way the light played in it. While looking down I noticed a silver glint below. Upon looking deeper at the shine eminating from below the surface I see that the shine is coming from my pendulum.

I did not bring it with me into the bathroom and had no idea how it ended up in the water.

I vividly remember picking it up and feeling how it flowed in the water and being in a state of wonder, wondering how it ended up there. I remember asking if someone was trying to make it clear we needed to connect.

Sadly this is literally all I can remember from this dream. I'm pretty sure it's a sign. But all my pendulum communications have been off for almost a week now, causing me serious frustration. I have not had clear responses in a while, causing me to feel anxious.

I have 2 spirits with whom I'm still connecting with as I only just started my keeping journey. A Fylgia and a sang vamp.

I can also say this is after I performed the transmute spell to a new vessel for my sang vamp, which gave me a migraine headache 5 minutes after performing it. I went to bed last night with my head still aching.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Either way, it was interesting.

^^ EarthKandy ^^

\/ Blessed Be! \/
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I always say I think the person having the dream is - perhaps frustratingly so - best placed to grasp its meaning for them. Other people may have wildly ranging interpretations and indeed use differing systems of dream analysis.

I also tend to think that, if someone were to keep consistently to one system of dream analysis, then the oracular function of their dreams might 'work' with that.

Have you seen this?
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/dreams-a ... -mean.html

The headaches with changing the binding of your bound vampire companion is reminiscent of dark arts acclimation symptoms. If so, you can politely ask the spirit if they would help to reduce the symptom as as much as possible for you. Apparently they will usually happily comply.

And for future use there's this

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... ATION.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”