First Lucid Dream!

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi all. I had my first lucid dream last night! I have been looking more into lucid dreaming and astral projection lately. Some people have recommended lucid dreaming as a first step to astral projection, so I have been concentrating on lucid dreaming (until I get my astral projection protection spirit).

I have been asking myself "Am I awake?" several times during the day. A few days ago, I asked myself that question while I was sleep paralyzed. At first, I thought I was awake - I could see my room in broad daylight and all the details were clear and nothing was strange. But then I realized I couldn't move out of bed, so I went, "No, I must still be half-asleep." It took me several tries to wake up.

Then, last night, I asked myself "Am I awake?" and... I wasn't. Instant lucid dream! I got super excited and started cackling maniacally like an evil movie villain. I didn't know what to do because I wasn't prepared to lucid dream - I had no specific action or task in mind. So I ran around for a while starting fights with people.

Then I went to this big old house where all the floors were made of very expensive unvarnished wood (I know, strange detail). I started trying to summon my spirits, so I could see them in their true forms. I started with my new Dullahan, but he wouldn't answer me. I could feel his energy, but I couldn't see him - I guess this is a good thing, because Dullahans are scary to look at and if I'd had any sense I wouldn't have been trying to see him at all! I knew he was there and I kept turning around to see him but he wouldn't show himself. It felt like he was standing behind me all the time.

Then I called my hellhound, and I saw her - but I've seen her in dreams before several times. She always protects me from nightmares. She is like my best friend. (She is also super beautiful.)

I got so excited at seeing her in a lucid dream that I woke up. :'( It was still dark out so I went back to sleep. I don't remember any more dreams from last night.

So for all of you who are trying to lucid dream - it is possible! The "Am I awake?" thing was recommended by people here on this forum. Thank you so much, I am grateful. ()

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I didn't think lucid dreaming can be induced or controlled. Mine is always happening spontaneously. And I know that i am astral travelling as well with my angels. I don't force anything. Just happens and I thought this is it. I am usually talking with my spirit friends when I am sleeping away. Also, it's not happening very often either. But it's always very beautiful and interacting with my own angels. I have that energy stick with me usually for the rest of that day. So very uplifting and energising. But as I said, does not happen often and it's always spontaneous to me.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hello!
Very cool! I am happy for you :) I also happen to train this skill, but I not right now, but at the beginning I had VERY great sucess^^ It also sounds like you had a so called "wake-induced" lucid dream, wich i find also fascinanting. I did try this technique but didn´t had much sucess with this, so I trained me to induce one when I am already dreaming.

@Chava: Well, yes, in fact, it can be :) Controlled and induced (although with varying results). There is a book from a author from Germany who wrote a Handbook on how to luciddream.... His Name is "Simon Rausch" I think.... Although I do not know if there are English translations....Never the less....its a good book for Beginners :)

@ stargazerjournal: Also, you had the same idea I had XD Meeting my spirits in a lucid dream :) But I Am too lazy to train myself/my mind to highten my chance of a lucid dream.... How long would you say that one lucid dream lasted? :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've had a second lucid dream since then. Unfortunately I don't remember what it was about! I got it using the same technique.

Kobald, so far none of my lucid dreams have been terribly long. Only a few minutes each. But it is very exciting when they happen! I hope to make more progress soon.

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Thats good to hear, but its pretty normal that they do feel this short. The way I know, most people seem to experience lucid dream only several minutes at a time...although it is possible to let the "be" longer. But i gues this comes with proper training and exercising the techniques....

I would suggest keeping a Dreamjournal to train your dream-memory. Its not necessary to do this to have lucid dream as far as I now, but if you want to remember them you should start one and keep one. Every morning remember as much as you can, write it down or use a voice recorder (I did that an will do it some time again. Its incredibly helpful....). With time you dream-memory will develop more :)

As to keep a lucid dream running.... I do not have that much personal experience, so most of what I say is in regards to other more experienced "Oneironauts"... (A Term used by the german author I talked a little bit in my last post. That book I spoke of goes by the same name^^), there some techniques to use....But you can start to evaluate your sleeping habits. Maybe start researching the Topic of "Dreamresearch", since there is a Research going on espacially with lucid dreaming. I only know about german Documentarys, so I sadly cannot recommend any specific at the moment....

This whole Topic of Lucid dreaming I find fascinanting. Espacially that anyone can learn it :)

Like I Said...I would encourage you to research more about it, since this also should have an impact of your Lucid-Dream Probability :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”