Warning: this is gross, but also recurring in my dreams

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
starseed1111
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

One event that is tending to be in my dreams these days is that I need to use a public restroom, and usually it is a really nice place, except that all the toilet seats are filthy. I also have dreams about public and private bathrooms that are much nicer than average, and I somehow manage to miss the toilet completely when I go (I am female) and I am really embarrassed.

What might this mean?

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

It seems like an average anxiety dream. Other than that I'd think about your personal associations with public bathrooms.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

This is going to be TMI:
Trying to figure this out from an energetic point of view (using the associations from Traditional Chinese Medicine): Do you need to pee or poop? :p)

The bladder is associated with regeneration and the colon with letting go. Something might be keeping you from one of both things.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Do you wake up with a full bladder/an urgent need to pee after you have these dreams? I only dream about bathrooms when my physical bladder is full (just my own personal experience anyway.)

starseed1111
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Shadow Stitches: I often wake up with a full bladder in these situations.

And for the other suggestions, I have had life long significant anxiety, although it has improved in recent years, and my courtwind angel protects me well. I do tend to hold onto things emotionally for way too long.

I just remembered, in the past I had fear associated with public bathrooms. Dreams are so complicated, at least to me, maybe not to everyone though.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”