Was someone saying hi?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
starseed1111
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

In my dream last night/early this morning, I was in a hotel room looking at myself in the mirror, and I felt 2 taps on my head, with no one/no thing visible. This morning I got an email saying that my 2nd CH spirit (unicorn) is here and bound to spirit. Could this have been my unicorn 🦄 companion greeting me?

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yes, this could be a possibility. I don't often see my companions in their true form when they appear in dreams but I do feel touches. This could also be an astral experience instead, when your sight hasn't been adjusted or developed yet.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

starseed1111 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:01 pm In my dream last night/early this morning, I was in a hotel room looking at myself in the mirror, and I felt 2 taps on my head, with no one/no thing visible. This morning I got an email saying that my 2nd CH spirit (unicorn) is here and bound to spirit. Could this have been my unicorn 🦄 companion greeting me?
I agree with Adrasteia...but I also think it could just as well have been a dream with typical psychological aspects at work.

What did it feel like to you? What was your gut feeling during the dream? It's the dreamer for whom the message carries most relevance and meaning, in my opinion. (If there is a message, it's for you. We can only speculate as to what went on.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
starseed1111
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

In my dream, at first I was scared, and then I started thinking that it might be my spirit companion and felt much better. You are right, sometimes a spiritual message might be relevant to only the person who receives it. For example, this morning I took a short walk and found 2 pennies on 2 separate occasions. It felt meaningful to me, but I completely understand that likely no one else in the world would see it that way.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”