Tortured in the Dream

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hello everyone.

Sorry for the weird Title, but I couldn´t think of anything else.... I would be happy for your insights on this one, since I cannot make sense of that dream I had yet....

I do not remember everything of it, but, for me, the most important part would be this:

I was with a friend in a place full of snow. Imagine something simillar to a dessert with sanddunes, but instand sand you have snow. We were on the Run and I think we were two mongol soldiers...? I can only interpret it thos way because of our equipment and looks.... So, after some time we climbed up a ladder to a snowdune and decided to "hide in the dunes" with a white blanket. Some Time passed and then....we were found by an chinese (?) soldier. I did not resist, because I knew that what was to follow, was inevitable.... And then he pull out a silvery sharp razor, like its sometimes used at a barbers shop, a massage in the air came up, but I cant remember what it said exactly. Something like a "poem" of the pain and misery I was about to feel and somehow about London. I regret that I cant remember this one correctly... >__>

What followed was pure torture.... The chinese soldier performed the Lingchi (Also known as "death by thousand cuts") and you bet I felt nearly everything of it. Remembering this know makes me feel really disturbed, although it was not "nightmare-disturbing". I was cut 3 Times in my right thigh, tried to take away the blade but was cut in my hand instead. He proceeded to make several cut in the right side of my belly, then put some cuts on my left thigh and then proceeded to scrape my skin slowly away where he cut made the last cuts, wich made it more sensitive and procedeed with more cuts. After at least 10 cuts and intense pain, i woke up, deeply disturbed....

The thing was, that these cut felt nearly real. You surely know how it feel when you cut yourself by mistake. For example when you cut vegetabels and such.... It was about 90% of this pain at least :|: Hell....I would even say it was about the same intesity >__>
ANd the it was done to me at least ten time at sensitive places i described.... YOu can tell of how I feel about this just by reading...So I will stop here....

What also made me confused, even a little angry at first (I cooled down pretty fast...) and the again confused and the main reason I need some other viewpoints...

I did tasked one of my spirits to shield my in my dreams from attacks and unecessary fights. I also have several protection spells cast on me and still something happend from wich I can say that it nearly traumatized me.... Since my spirits wish the best for me (and spirits in general, that wich ar binded to someone) and surely do shield me from harm like that (or thats my assumption. I realisze that it cannot be done just like that, even for a spirit....).... I felt really confused maybe a little dissapointed to at first because this happend to me in spite of me being protected?

So the other thing (and only wich makes sense to me right now at least....) wich comes to mind would be, that this was a memory of a prvious life, shortly before it was brutally ended.

I also researched the symbols a bit, but they nearly none of them makes really sense in my life right now.... And those that seem to make sense, do not in the context of the dreams other symbols....

Sorry for the long post, but I really wanted to share this and hopefully some light on this to.... Thank you guys in advance!

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sounds like past life's memory, especially if none of your spirits stepped in to protect you and the pain feeling real.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

Hmm...Yeah, my Vampire also said, because I asked, that this was not her showing her memory (obvious in retrospect...) and to her it did seem like a memory too.

I do meditate a lot the recent weeks and this may be causing some shifts too. A long time ago some of very intense experiences where created after ongoing long sessions of meditation and other metaphysical practices. Although it seems to go another route this time (provided that its true that this was a past-life memory)....

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7

Do you feel anxious? Are you in a rough spot in your life right now? I'm thinking this was simply created by your mind. Wounds in dreams can feel pretty real as the subconscious draws upon what you've already experienced in the past. Nearly everyone knows how it feels to be cut.

Dreams usually don't mean much, at least in my case. I wouldn't put too much weight on it and I wouldn't blame your spirits for it.

Since you mentioned that you're meditating a lot lately, it could also be more of your shadow coming to the surface. I remember years ago how I woke up daily in the middle of the night after meditating for around a month, being bombarded by deeply disturtbing hypnagogic images and sounds.

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

Hello. And thanks forthe input^^
To answer your question directly: I do not feel anxious and I am (not everything is perfect of course. I am talking about things in general^^) in a good spot right now (no financial worries, no quarrels with other, no conflicts etc.). I alreade where in some rough patches in my Life, much more then I am now and did not experience this kind of dream (ever) before. Such intensity I would remember.... ALthough I do not want to completly rule it out since everything is possible and on should look at psychological causes and simillar before assuming the metaphysical...^^"

And do not worry, I do not blame them really :) I feel bad for even feeling this way after I woken up...allthough I think its understandable give the intensity of what happend.

What makes more sense to me is the thing about the shadow and I will reflect upon it^^

Normally i also do not put too much emphasis on my dreams.... Only when something happens out of the ordinary. And THIS Dream was definetly extremly out of the ordinary... Thats why it had such an impact on me....^^"

Again: Thank you for the grounded input :)

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

It could be a past life memory, though maybe more likely what chaismox said. I'd look into seeing what the Chinese soldiers mean to you, what associations do you have with them in this life? Are there video games or something you remember them from?

Another option is that you have some legit past life memories mixed up by your subconscious into a fictional scenario.

You could try a meditation to interview the soldiers, ask who they are and what they want.

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

Hmm... That is a good idea I did not think about o_o
Associations.... I did not really have any in particular, or...not I could think of any right now and I am also not a gamer, although it is possible that my subconcious used some old game-memories mixed with other "stuff" from a long time ago... But as it goes for now it is impropable..... Maybe from a Let´s Play i have seen a long time ago (Ghost of Fukishima.... or simillar, I am sure it was not this XD...it could at least explain the Mongol Soldiers and me being one in that dream...)... Does the Subcouncious use imagery that is that old? I am not a gamer, so....

But I will try the meditation^^

I have to look at the most plausible/propable solutions first..., but until now, the obvious solution are just impropable given my present "Life-context" and influences....

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Doesn't have to be video games. My subconscious pulls up old memories of commercial jingles and stuff like that all the time. If you came across it ever it's probably still in there. The question would be why it's showing up and if it means anything that you can discern.

Or maybe it is a simple past life memory and you can reassure yourself you probably won't die like that in this life.

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

I see.... Well... after a short reflecction of what it means to me.... I do not feel a special meaning wich it could have for me, so nothing in that department.... hmmmm

And thanks for the last part :D
I am pretty sure I will not meet this kind of fate in this life ;)

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”