Vessel Dream

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

So this does have to do with my DA spirits but I am not sure this is the right place to post so I apologize in advance.
Every night I ask my spirits to visit me in my dreams and last night I had many crazy dreams and I completely forgot about the one till this morning when I went to put on the vessel. So I cant remember all that happened in my dream but I do remember that one of my vessels disintegrated. It was a vessel that I have 2 spirits bound to. When I received it I noticed a stone was missing from it. So I have been very careful with it and rarely wear it. The spirits bound to this vessel are hellhound and werewolf. I love them and feel very close to them. In fact they are right here right now one on each side of my legs. I wish I could remember more of the dream.. Its hard for me to figure out what this dream could mean when I dont remember the rest. I have recently got a new puppy and I have felt like he is taking a lot of my attention up. I do invite all my spirits to join me in all my daily activities. My first thought about the dream was maybe my hellhound and werewolf feel left out.. but that doesnt make sense because I have talked to my spirits and they are happy with the puppy and in fact told me they sent him to me. During a meditation a few nights ago I also seen my hellhound and werewolf playing with my new pup and the words "love" and "protected" kept coming to me. Maybe this dream is just my own subconscious of me being afraid to ruin their vessel by losing more stones. Or maybe they are trying to tell me to wear their vessel more? Anyone have any other thoughts on what a disintegrating vessel in a dream may mean?

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

I wouldn't discount the possibility of it being your own anxiety. Though I'd ask the spirits if they were comfortable sharing the vessel and whether they wanted a new one or two separate ones even.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

cairngorn wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:23 pm I wouldn't discount the possibility of it being your own anxiety. Though I'd ask the spirits if they were comfortable sharing the vessel and whether they wanted a new one or two separate ones even.
It was part of the triad of protection so i put in the notes i wanted the volkh bound to spirit and the hellhound and werewolf to the vessel.
This was what I had ordered
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/TRIAD-OF ... JURED.html

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:43 pm [...] So I cant remember all that happened in my dream but I do remember that one of my vessels disintegrated. It was a vessel that I have 2 spirits bound to. When I received it I noticed a stone was missing from it. So I have been very careful with it and rarely wear it. The spirits bound to this vessel are hellhound and werewolf.[...][Maybe this dream is just my own subconscious of me being afraid to ruin their vessel by losing more stones. Or maybe they are trying to tell me to wear their vessel more? Anyone have any other thoughts on what a disintegrating vessel in a dream may mean?
As an outsider reading this, I picked up on the fact that you said there was a stone missing from the vessel when you got it, which led to you being very careful with it.

To me it seems understandable that, even if this was only a slight anxiety, it could result in a dream of a vessel that is broken/disintegrated. After all, something that has something missing is not fully whole; a disintegrated vessel is not fully whole.

You seem to have dealt with the issue of whether the vessel is functioning okay and whether the spirits bound to it are happy with the vessel. If you've got that right, its probably just your subconscious processing the fact that the vessel's incomplete.

I understand most vessels function well with a minor piece missing but the usual thing to do about that, if needed, would be to discuss it with the seller/conjurer.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”