Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

well gosh darn i hate to sit on the fence now! after reading the awesome reviews and only one that said "dry as the gobi desert" (haha!) on amazon my vote is for real energy. :silly:
and yay, the ebook is cheaper than the real thing (and that's how it should be folks).
this is a super idea ellegria! thanks.

:peace:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Okay so it's been decided. Everyone find a way to get the book Real Energy and begin reading it. Let's agree to meet back here in 2 weeks and begin discussing. You don't have to read the entire book in two weeks -- just agree to purchase the book and begin reading.

So April 27, someone in this group start a new thread with the book's name and we'll discuss there. I wouldn't recommend discussing in this thread as I think it would be nice if we start with a "clean" thread.

On a personal note....I will try very hard to join in on the discussion as much as possible. But as many of you know by reading other threads in this forum, I HAVE to read the other book. It is required reading by ME as I am going through a lot of personal issues that I am attempting to rectify. I have done some cord cutting using a different method, but I wanted to read the Cord Cutting book and follow her advice as it seems very thorough and I want all the information I can get on the subject. Saying that...I'm not certain I can read three books in two weeks - the Cord Cutting book, Real Energy and the book from the other book discussion....all that AND launch a new freelance web design business. For that, I'd need to read a book on how to bend and warp time. (Not a bad idea!)

I will do my utmost best but there are a lot people in this thread now so the impact shouldn't be felt too much if I can't join in that much.

BACK ON TOPIC:: Everyone who wants to - whether you've signed up already or not, go out...purchase the book Real Energy (the link to the book on Amazon is at the beginning of this thread). Begin reading the book, and meet back here in two weeks to begin discussing.

:wizard:

quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 120
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aldimina Akitta
Zodiac:

I just wanted to say "Thank you, Ellegria*" for coordinating and leading the threads for the 4 book discussions. :hug: I hope that everything works out for you and that you have my support if you need anything. :hug:

Honored family member to: 4 Angels, 1 Cambion, 1 Dark Djinn King, 6 Dragons, 1 Draugr, 1 Empusa, 1 Fylgia, 7 Human Spirits, 1 Khodum, 1 Krall, 1 Merman, 1 Akita Servitor, 1 Sonji Spider, 9 Sang Vamps, 1 Unbound Akita, 1 Volkh, 1 Werewolf, & 1 Wraith

Waiting to welcome: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Bannik, 3 Dragons, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Star Faery, and 1 Unicorn

Return to “Books & Literature”