Serie about Spirit Keeping

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I just keep thinking that we have a lot of kind of books out there but none about keeping as we do. I have this idea on and off to write about keeping and today I just woke like I was on a mission :lol: So I would like to know what you guys would like to read in a fictional book about keeping, something very real and like we live in our days or something more "fantastical".

Opinions are like cookies!

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

You could wirte a YA fiction series about keeping. Maybe a group of five kids, each with a different spirit. Now in every book you need conflict and things so you could have an evil spirit keeper out there.

Or Paranormal romance. A keeper and her spirits fight crime! Or him!!! A him keeper could fight crime.

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

I really like this idea! I think it would be interesting to see such a project come about! so glad you have this idea!

I really like the idea of someone having spirits in fighting crime - as we see today many cases are brought to psychics attention for help. another idea is someone with the ability to see spirits attached to items, and they bring these items into their life, or some items may randomly show up with different spirits (in the beginning the persons ability to see the spirits may be on and off). The group idea would be good too as their could be a group who wish to know themselves spiritualy- so they take up spirit keeping and help spirits out with tasks, In some cases it could be helping spirits, people outside of the group, or helping someone in the group understand themselves. ...
hopefuly this helps! :D

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
poisonchild
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kharer
Zodiac:

OMGOSHH THIS IS SUCH A WONDERFUL IDEA!!!
I actually was going to make a short one shot manga about spirit keeping OTZ it was going to be a comedy haha.

but if you do I would love to read it!!!

I actually like more fantastical stuff. But i enjoy reading things of our time as well. /no help/

-V
jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamp and djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Jezebelle
Zodiac:

:thumbup: Love the idea!!!!
Are you a writer?

Never regret anything, because at one time... it was exactly what you wanted
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone! I think all the ideas can work, I going to brainstorm here to see how they could develop and the one I want to work first. I'm also going to ask my spirits for their input and see if they are interested in helping me out.

I think it will be interesting make a keeper fight crime, so many things could happen and would be involved. Or group woking in their spirituality and I'm starting to see how this could work. I can see all this elements you guys gave me working together

Please do the oneshot Poisonchild! I would love to see! What kind of fantastical do you like?

Jezebelle85, yes I'm a writer.

Return to “Books & Literature”