Dark World

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

JUST picked this up. I admit. I love Ghost Adventures. It is better than any sit come and THE COVER of this book. I just don't even. Got past the intro and I don't know what to think. Anybody else reading or wanting to read this book? I would love to talk aout it. I plan to read it with an open and no mention of Ed Hardy or hair gel.

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

Oh yeah I got this book. Would love to discuss it but.... we must talk hair gel and make-up too! lol

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Okay I am half way through it. And yeah it is EXTREMELY over the top, I kind of love it. Zak is such a likeable Dude bro I can forgive him his trespasses so to speak.

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

The book pretty much goes over what we learned throughout watching Ghost Adventures. Although I love Zak and the show. I'm not quite half way through yet but will catch up after Wed (end of my work week). So far what I have gotten from his book: He's kinda a dork. lol

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes

Return to “Books & Literature”