Demian By Hermann Hesse A fiction but a good read!

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
silensviator
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human with Spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet
Zodiac:

Written in the form of the Auto-biography of one Emil Sinclare, it is about his own journey of self-exploration and a spiritual quest. It was very good, I enjoyed the flow of the authors voice, and it provoked a number of questions inside myself. I recommend the book highly, for any who are interested.

"The bird fights its way out of the egg. The egg is the world. Whoever will be born must destroy a world." -Hermann Hesse

Blessings,
Silens
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT.

Elaine was a ballet dancer and she my lover and was a fan of Herman Hesse, and she finally turned me onto Hesse's works with Magister Ludi and Steppenwolf, and it changed my life in many good ways and then, she gave me Demian, and that blew the top of my mind - completely. Not only was its profundity on a supreme high level, but I saw that Demian's Friend, Emil Sinclair was Me, and I loved Demian as my liberator and my whole "Sense of Self" completely changed for the better.

I am so glad that you mentioned this book. Its simple unbelievably great, important, helpful, mind-blowing....and the list is infinite.

Here are 2 famous quotes from this book

"The bird struggles out of the egg. The egg is the world. Who would be born must first destroy a world. The bird then flies to God. That God's name is Abraxas."

"Fate and temperament are two words for one and the same concept." That was clear to me now."

I found that this book, liberated me from all aspects of my life that kept "bird-dogging" me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Books & Literature”