Black-eyed kids?

Which legends thrill you? Make you wonder? Shaped your beliefs? We'd love to know!
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I've had experience with them. My previous name was Noctua, you can see me post in this thread at 2011, again at 2013 where I say I believe they are infernal/death entities.
They're chthonic beings, probable phantoms (a very particular type of entity), and I have so far personally confirmed it in my direct interactions with them.

You don't have to believe me, but honestly it would be wiser to consider how there are several types of entities out there than to jump to 'demons' about everything that can potentially pose or feel like a threat.

In my interaction with them, I felt threatened, but nothing bad happened and they could not help but emanate that energy. They can't help but to feel threatening. You will feel a sense of dread from them because they carry the same sort of energy a living Hellhound does, a Banshee, or your own Doppelganger (where in mythology, hearing/seeing one often was thought to be 'bad luck' or meant that someone was about to die, had died, etc.)

There's not been a realistic study of what events surround peoples' interactions with them, on the accounts openly documented on the internet. Which is totally annoying. People don't seem to get that you can tell something about the nature of a mysterious phenomena by looking at consistencies in the lives of those persons to whom the event occurred.
And that leads people like yours truly to check it out for myself.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:23 pm You don't have to believe me, but honestly it would be wiser to consider how there are several types of entities out there than to jump to 'demons' about everything that can potentially pose or feel like a threat.
I can't pass a judgement at all. That's why I am hear. To learn. Everyone here has different experiences and can tell different stories.

Back to these entities... Could one simply have a conversation with one? A Frank conversation on the porch.
who exactly do they want to call when they ask for a phone, who could be on other side?

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

... Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing...

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

They get an origin from the legends of changeling that have been discovered. I'm sure there are many more original tales that could serve as a basis for them. And I do only mean the stories.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:23 pm I've had experience with them. My previous name was Noctua, you can see me post in this thread at 2011, again at 2013 where I say I believe they are infernal/death entities.
They're chthonic beings, probable phantoms (a very particular type of entity), and I have so far personally confirmed it in my direct interactions with them.
I've had experiences with them, too, and have had it in the back of my mind for years that it would be interesting and perhaps fruitful to track what is happening ecologically, in the sense of to the actual living land, in the areas where human beings are receiving interactions with them. To me, their energy has been very similar to Fae and Land Spirits, but with a very particular infernal/death energy flavor ... it's somewhat slippery to explain, but my hypothesis is that their activity on this plane and their intentional and directed interaction with human beings is directly related to violation of the living integrity of the land itself and its ecological systems in particular regions.

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

Very grateful I found this thread. I had my first (and hopefully last) experience with a BEK in Jan 2021 and I’ve been puzzling over it since. …Though not curious enough to seek it out again.

As a disclaimer, I do not know what these things are, but I hope my experience might add to the pile.

It’s very interesting to me that @Vipera aspis atra and @laalbieglna mention the aura of death or death energy, especially in relation to the land. Where I encountered this entity, the astral area around the house appeared as a desolate wasteland- absolutely devoid of ANY type of energy, living or otherwise. I’ve never been able to figure out why there was such a “black hole” of energy, but now I wonder if the two are related.

Can also confirm the BEK cannot enter unless invited. I was staying at a relatives house for 2 weeks and apparently her dream/astral self was inviting this entity inside constantly (discovered later during a lucid dream). However, it couldn’t enter the room I was sleeping in. I suddenly awoke in the middle of the first night there (that delightful witching hour of around 3am) to see this kid (and their tall male ‘puppet’) staring into my room with the absolute creepiest grin I’ve ever seen.

The vibes of this thing was desperation- it was DESPERATE to be invited in the room with me.

I was going to sit up and engage, but my psy vampire was standing by my bed and hissed “Do. Not. Move.”

Considering my psy vampire absolutely loathed this thing on sight, I decided to trust his judgement. Working together, we managed to banish this entity (and a boatload of other low-level negative energy “feeders”) off to the edge of the small property.

Oh god, this thing got. So. Freakin. ANGRY. I was terrified it would do something once I left the barrier we’d erected in the house, but nope. When I left the house to run errands, it barely noticed me- it was just SEETHING to get back into the house.

When our trip was over and we dissolved the protective barrier from outside the property line, everything rushed back into the house. Nothing noticed me, nothing tried to follow me out of there.

A very unique and disturbing experience. I’ve vowed to never set foot on that property again. I do not want contact with that entity or it’s kind ever again, thank you very much.

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion

Hmm. Interesting. When I was half-dreaming last night, I heard something knocking on the door, but I didn't answer it. I told my hellhound to tell it to go the heck away, since I didn't feel like dealing with any BS or taking the time to discern whether or not the entity was friendly. It left promptly. I felt no energy from it and haven't heard from it since. I wonder if it was one of these, or just something playing games with me because of this thread? My guess would be the latter. There are a lot of fae hanging around..

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Ah, ol' BEK stories. I'm glad I found this thread, nice to read about peoples' experiences. I remember years back when news started to surface about them, I was fascinated and really wanted to meet one or even wished one would knock on my front door. Alas, to my chagrin, one never came, so I wasn't able learn more about them first hand.

jayneseyoshiko wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:34 am it's already been checked that the 'black eyes kid' is just a story from creepy pasta. you should check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's settled then, fact checked, debunked. XD :p)

But no, really, in this world we live in most of society is programmed to deny the existence of the supernatural, or explain it away, even by recreating props, or fake stories, to lull people back into blissful ignorance.

A good example is that they even did the same with the Elisa Lam case and the Cecil Hotel. Even Netflix made a documentary dedicated to debunking it and making it as "normal" as possible. In many scenes they actually completely lied about the findings that were done prior to the making of the documentary, and completely twisted the facts that had been gathered by investigators long before that doc was made, and have since been suppressed.

So honestly, I'm more skeptical of attempts to debunk something because that's more telling than the actual supernatural event/being itself.
stargazerjournal wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:19 pm Hmm. Interesting. When I was half-dreaming last night, I heard something knocking on the door, but I didn't answer it. I told my hellhound to tell it to go the heck away, since I didn't feel like dealing with any BS or taking the time to discern whether or not the entity was friendly. It left promptly. I felt no energy from it and haven't heard from it since. I wonder if it was one of these, or just something playing games with me because of this thread? My guess would be the latter. There are a lot of fae hanging around..
From what I've read, apparently talking about them or thinking about them too much can open a door for them to appear. The same is true for many entities, really. Interestingly enough, as I write this, the power in my house went out multiple times which is unusual :D lol

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

I have to agree on the distrusting the whole creepypasta angle. I've never read about, heard, seen anything like BEK before Jan of last year. I was not given the idea from an outside source.. I just woke up and it was there. Staring at me. Grinning. Uggghhhh. I had TWO separate practitioners, unsolicited, independently remote view into what I experienced at the house, and the main thing they commented on was the BEK. I didn't tell them anything about the house except that I met some unsettling spirits there, and they volunteered that information.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

It's weird to see this thread turn up again so recently, for many reasons. Not least of which being that I'm in the process of better analyzing phenomena of this nature, ongoing, and have an update regarding my own findings on the 'Black Eyed Kids' to post soon. Bumping as a reminder to self.
I would be interested to know if anyone here has experiences from the past few years or if they've heard of new experiences over the past few years - pandemic era in particular.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

id like to hear your update @Vipera aspis atra as far as i know they are not "fake" to many videos to many people saying they have encountered them. None of them seem to get harmed but they are freaked the blank out. showing up at doors looking in the camera, or randomly getting into cars with people just to freak them out. I never had a encounter with them. but just listening to the stories and seeing footage i do get a weird feeling about them. not a pleasant feeling......

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Folklore & Legends”