My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
fishystar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I'm getting two courtwings!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

In my experience, Courtwind angels are true guardian angels.
fishystar wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:49 am I'm getting two courtwings!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Courtwinds are crazy fun, but can be serious when the need arises. They sometimes work alongside the arcangels or cherubs.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I think angels are one of the most elusive races out there..

I got a warrior, a throne, 4 warrior archangels and 1 violet flame... things have calmed down from when I got them. There was a period 1,5 year ago, when I came back to spirit keeping after a break, and I was astrally harassed quite frequently by unbounds, no matter the spells and the protections I put on me. I have seen the warrior couple of times, but the other angels are like secret agency members, very silent and only doing their business behind the scenes :joy:

Thinking to add a seraphim, a courtwind and a bronwyn soon.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Nothing illustrates the nondenominational nature of angels like my pagan friend who asks Michael to help him with removing malicious attachments from people. Successfully too.

It's kind of ridiculous when people act like angels are going to be shocked by, say, promiscuity or something. Seems like they've been involved with humans since humans were human. They've probably seen everything a human can do and they might not like certain things, they might have opinions, might intervene if asked, but they're not going to be shocked. As far as I know.

I think I might have got an angel visit in a guided visualization once, but that may be for another topic.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Angelik wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:47 am I think angels are one of the most elusive races out there..

I got a warrior, a throne, 4 warrior archangels and 1 violet flame... things have calmed down from when I got them. There was a period 1,5 year ago, when I came back to spirit keeping after a break, and I was astrally harassed quite frequently by unbounds, no matter the spells and the protections I put on me. I have seen the warrior couple of times, but the other angels are like secret agency members, very silent and only doing their business behind the scenes :joy:

Thinking to add a seraphim, a courtwind and a bronwyn soon.
I also have a divine angel :8) he was looking for a pupil to teach activities related to third eye. And I obviously took the chance!

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I may one day get a warrior angel, if one calls to me.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:40 pm Nothing illustrates the nondenominational nature of angels like my pagan friend who asks Michael to help him with removing malicious attachments from people. Successfully too.

It's kind of ridiculous when people act like angels are going to be shocked by, say, promiscuity or something. Seems like they've been involved with humans since humans were human. They've probably seen everything a human can do and they might not like certain things, they might have opinions, might intervene if asked, but they're not going to be shocked. As far as I know.

I think I might have got an angel visit in a guided visualization once, but that may be for another topic.
I couldn't have said it better myself. I have been around angels my entire life. \./ ()

Huffette
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:40 pm It's kind of ridiculous when people act like angels are going to be shocked by, say, promiscuity or something.
The thought makes me chuckle. Since I have a Sterling Angel bound my sexual magic practice has reached another level. 0:)

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

When one does think about it, then its quite clear... :)

Allthough, if I get to it I will ask my unbound angel what she thinks about the more "human things" you guys talk about... XD

But I can say with a great level of clarity, that they CAN have sometimes somewhat strong reaction and/or opinions (well... not all of course, its better to take this what i wrote as a specific case^^). But I never experienced my unbound angel "setting her foot down", so I guess they never want to stand in your way, so to speak...

In a way, they are at least partially human too in some regards (not the "not setting the foot down" thing^^)..... :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"

Return to “Connecting With Angels”