My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

They can be serious when the need arises, but they can be quite fun when the time comes. All in all, they are quite temperamental and moody.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Huffette wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:28 pm That could have been an angel. Some do not have Wings. Some do. It could have also been Jesus. It could have also been a cherub or seraphim. It is difficult to know exactly unless you had a conversation with the being.

Each angel is different, just like each other being. Not even twins are exactly alike.
Hello Huffette, this is an old post, but I have a question. Did you have an experience with Jesus? Also, I am expecting a Commander Angel from Bluejay. I placed 4 types, Archangels,
Seraphim, Violet Flame Healing angels and Thrown angels to pick from, as I don't know which would match my energy and would help. Have you any interesting experiences with a commander Angel?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:44 pm
Huffette wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:28 pm That could have been an angel. Some do not have Wings. Some do. It could have also been Jesus. It could have also been a cherub or seraphim. It is difficult to know exactly unless you had a conversation with the being.

Each angel is different, just like each other being. Not even twins are exactly alike.
Hello Huffette, this is an old post, but I have a question. Did you have an experience with Jesus? Also, I am expecting a Commander Angel from Bluejay. I placed 4 types, Archangels,
Seraphim, Violet Flame Healing angels and Thrown angels to pick from, as I don't know which would match my energy and would help. Have you any interesting experiences with a commander Angel?
While I am not Huffette, I will answer your question with a question: What do you intend to get the angel for? IIRC "Commander" is a rank of angels- akin to royalty in other spirits (at least according to Jamie). They command others of their race, and sometimes even other races. My fallen Bronwyn is a Commander who has both fallen and unfallen Bronwyns under his command, As such he is the liaison between my WA and DA spirits. Especially with regards to protection and justice.

Hope that helps.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

stormdancer wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:13 pm

While I am not Huffette, I will answer your question with a question: What do you intend to get the angel for? IIRC "Commander" is a rank of angels- akin to royalty in other spirits (at least according to Jamie). They command others of their race, and sometimes even other races. My fallen Bronwyn is a Commander who has both fallen and unfallen Bronwyns under his command, As such he is the liaison between my WA and DA spirits. Especially with regards to protection and justice.

Hope that helps.
No problems. Thank you for your reply. My whole vision is to make a difference in otger people life. The hospital work, my church friends and generally my contacts and even in my family plus the era we are living dictates to have more rapid answers for my prayers. I wish to get help to send angels to protect , heal, rejuvenate, conforting, do a miracle in people life when all is lost. Those 4 type of angels are chosen to cover that aim. I told Jamie all about it. I am sure, if she can't do this she'll let me know. So far she said, their will going to work hard on this order. And I know they will.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:53 pm
stormdancer wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:13 pm

Hope that helps.
No problems. Thank you for your reply. My whole vision is to make a difference in otger people life. The hospital work, my church friends and generally my contacts and even in my family plus the era we are living dictates to have more rapid answers for my prayers. I wish to get help to send angels to protect , heal, rejuvenate, conforting, do a miracle in people life when all is lost. Those 4 type of angels are chosen to cover that aim. I told Jamie all about it. I am sure, if she can't do this she'll let me know. So far she said, their will going to work hard on this order. And I know they will.
That's totally awesome!! <3) Violet Flames are going to be a HUGE help with that task. Thrones are a good choice too. Just make sure that you have someone(s) tasked with cleansing and removing negativity from you.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have had an experience with Jesus. Once as a child, I almost died with pneumonia. I was in a tent in a hospital and he came to me and told me that I would survive and grow up to help other people and to work in an office that sees sick people. He gave me the desire to help other people.
As for commander angels, I have not heard of them before, however, I would imagine, that since Michael tells other angels what to do, he might be considered as a commander. It is the same with Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Huffette wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:23 am

I have had an experience with Jesus. Once as a child, I almost died with pneumonia. I was in a tent in a hospital and he came to me and told me that I would survive and grow up to help other people and to work in an office that sees sick people. He gave me the desire to help other people.
As for commander angels, I have not heard of them before, however, I would imagine, that since Michael tells other angels what to do, he might be considered as a commander. It is the same with Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, Jesus heals and sends people to do good with different assignments. I believe you possibly met him or his angel as a child.

About commander angels, I am now got feedback about mine. I am very pleased to have a Throne Angel, who also able to command a handful of archangels. If you check out Bluejay 76, you might still able to get on to the custom conjuration placement for a commander angel.

They are not to be confused with a master spirit leader. Although, mine is very well rounded in several gifts including helping my weaker spirits companions, to gain strength and empowerment, he is first and foremost there for me. Ready to receiving instruction from me to be tasked those angels of his legion to complete everything according to my wishes/tasks /instructions.

Which I will release to him in my prayers I say to my God. I feel, that everything will need to be touch by Jesus first, and given as His blessed will onto the world. I wish to make a difference in people life.

The best part is this, when miracles start going to happen, nobody ever going to have a clue about me, that I was the one who even ever prayed for them. 👼🙏🤗

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

@Chavah

Let me preface this by saying that I'm most definitely NOT trying to talk you out of helping others with your work here.

That said: be VERY careful that you don't end up focusing on others so much, that you end up neglecting yourself.

I once worked in central scheduling in a medical setting, and my supervisor once told me, in pretty much these exact words, that my job was not to save the world. That wasn't meant to be callous or anything, it was just a reminder that sometimes, there would be things I couldn't control, and stressing over uncontrollables is a case of burnout that's just waiting to happen.

You probably already know this, but just a reminder: even with angelic intervention, it is possible that you may not see a desired outcome. Angels cannot interfere with free will, and if the intended recipient refuses the assistance--even at a subconscious level--then that's the end of that.

Again, not trying to dissuade you, just...be careful, and remember to take care of yourself.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Johnny Seraph wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:39 pm @Chavah

Let me preface this by saying that I'm most definitely NOT trying to talk you out of helping others with your work here.

That said: be VERY careful that you don't end up focusing on others so much, that you end up neglecting yourself.

I once worked in central scheduling in a medical setting, and my supervisor once told me, in pretty much these exact words, that my job was not to save the world. That wasn't meant to be callous or anything, it was just a reminder that sometimes, there would be things I couldn't control, and stressing over uncontrollables is a case of burnout that's just waiting to happen.

You probably already know this, but just a reminder: even with angelic intervention, it is possible that you may not see a desired outcome. Angels cannot interfere with free will, and if the intended recipient refuses the assistance--even at a subconscious level--then that's the end of that.

Again, not trying to dissuade you, just...be careful, and remember to take care of yourself.
Thank you so much for your reply. I probably needed to hear this from you. I am in the hospital setting as well. I totally understand and agree with your sharing. We do get desperate. I am on palliative as well as medical and surgical wards. It won't be as easy, and indeed I will check this out with my God as well before I'll draw on my commander angel. Meanwhile, I plan to do little bit of helps to start with. And feel the waters, if anything happens when I do pray for certain things. Like the war in Gaza, Israel. Many people over the world pray for peace in the middle east. But maybe I am the only person with an army of angels to send over there to make a difference. This is my line of thinking.
And if God's will in it, then with our angels help soon we will see less casualty and peace settle.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 5:42 am
Huffette wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:23 am

Thanks for the reply. Yes, Jesus heals and sends people to do good with different assignments. I believe you possibly met him or his angel as a child.

About commander angels, I am now got feedback about mine. I am very pleased to have a Throne Angel, who also able to command a handful of archangels. If you check out Bluejay 76, you might still able to get on to the custom conjuration placement for a commander angel.

They are not to be confused with a master spirit leader. Although, mine is very well rounded in several gifts including helping my weaker spirits companions, to gain strength and empowerment, he is first and foremost there for me. Ready to receiving instruction from me to be tasked those angels of his legion to complete everything according to my wishes/tasks /instructions.

Which I will release to him in my prayers I say to my God. I feel, that everything will need to be touch by Jesus first, and given as His blessed will onto the world. I wish to make a difference in people life.

The best part is this, when miracles start going to happen, nobody ever going to have a clue about me, that I was the one who even ever prayed for them. 👼🙏🤗

I have not heard of a master spirit leader.

Huffette

Return to “Connecting With Angels”