My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... AMILY.html

The master spirit is a leader of your spirit family. They are the peacekeepers, the organizers, the leaders, the guides, and will be your second-in-command. They do not replace you as the leader of your spirit family, they are your direct confidantes who will help you to work with your spirits, communicate with your spirits, organize efforts, organize tasks, understand the connections with how your spirits can work with spells you have, and overall provide a more cohesive atmosphere and environment for you & your spirit family.

Each Keeper's master spirit is different, because a master spirit is specifically chosen for each person based on their unique energy signature, and based on their unique needs. If you have a very large spirit family it would be wise to have several master spirits to work together in these efforts. Each Keeper's needs are different but you can use a scale of one master spirit per every 50-100 spirits in your keep.

You will also need a master spirit for White Arts and a master spirit for Dark Arts if you keep both WA & DA. They work together as well where join efforts are involved.

A master spirit is a guide, mentor, friend, and confidante to not only you as the Keeper, but also to all other spirits in your keep. They are delightfully aware and responsive in helping you to achieve your goals. They are only performed at a Class 5, tier 3 level because they need to be strong in contact and interaction with you. They require more work and their bindings are accompanied by a spellblend of enchantments which provide greater communication, bonding, interaction, and awareness of spirits in your keep.

I hope this helps.
Huffette wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:43 am
Chavah wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 5:42 am
Huffette wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:23 am
Chavah wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:44 pm
Huffette wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:28 pm That could have been an angel. Some do not have Wings. Some do. It could have also been Jesus. It could have also been a cherub or seraphim. It is difficult to know exactly unless you had a conversation with the being.

Each angel is different, just like each other being. Not even twins are exactly alike.
Hello Huffette, this is an old post, but I have a question. Did you have an experience with Jesus? Also, I am expecting a Commander Angel from Bluejay. I placed 4 types, Archangels,
Seraphim, Violet Flame Healing angels and Thrown angels to pick from, as I don't know which would match my energy and would help. Have you any interesting experiences with a commander Angel?
I have had an experience with Jesus. Once as a child, I almost died with pneumonia. I was in a tent in a hospital and he came to me and told me that I would survive and grow up to help other people and to work in an office that sees sick people. He gave me the desire to help other people.
As for commander angels, I have not heard of them before, however, I would imagine, that since Michael tells other angels what to do, he might be considered as a commander. It is the same with Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, Jesus heals and sends people to do good with different assignments. I believe you possibly met him or his angel as a child.

About commander angels, I am now got feedback about mine. I am very pleased to have a Throne Angel, who also able to command a handful of archangels. If you check out Bluejay 76, you might still able to get on to the custom conjuration placement for a commander angel.

They are not to be confused with a master spirit leader. Although, mine is very well rounded in several gifts including helping my weaker spirits companions, to gain strength and empowerment, he is first and foremost there for me. Ready to receiving instruction from me to be tasked those angels of his legion to complete everything according to my wishes/tasks /instructions.

Which I will release to him in my prayers I say to my God. I feel, that everything will need to be touch by Jesus first, and given as His blessed will onto the world. I wish to make a difference in people life.

The best part is this, when miracles start going to happen, nobody ever going to have a clue about me, that I was the one who even ever prayed for them. 👼🙏🤗

I have not heard of a master spirit leader.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Sorry im bumping this, but i would love to see the Archangels physically. I always call on AA Michael whenever i need help and I see instant results, i have never seen them physically though. I would love to see them, is there a special meditation or spell that i could perform? Or do they just appear whenever they feel im ready ?

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Enlightened wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:29 pm Sorry im bumping this, but i would love to see the Archangels physically. I always call on AA Michael whenever i need help and I see instant results, i have never seen them physically though. I would love to see them, is there a special meditation or spell that i could perform? Or do they just appear whenever they feel im ready ?
You could TRY the evocation method in Damon Brand's "Archangels of Magick." Major caveat, though: flashy visuals aren't the point, results are; so you might not SEE anything, but you'll probably EXPERIENCE something.

I used that method for an evocation of Raphael, and even though I didn't see him, I could definitely tell he was there.

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

This is an old thread but I like reading, so.. I wanted to add that last week, I was bound to a Courtwind Angel spirit through the penny new spirit keeper purchase. When I saw that he was bound to me and I read his name, immediately an image flashed in my mind about his appearance. I went with it even though his image looked nothing like the artists picture. (I know that it's an artist rendition but I don't believe that CH would allow it on there if it wasn't somewhat accurate. ) Later on after multiple meditative sessions, a more detailed image appears of him in full armor and a broadsword with white wings like a hawks. I didn't think much of it until today for the first time, I saw in the living entities section, almost the same image of what I saw-- he is armored not just in cloth material. My Courtwind Angel has been communicating with me through visions more than I realized. It brings tears to my eyes because I was afraid I was too psychically blind and deaf to actually be receiving visions, even though I know he had telepathically communicated with me in short sentences and words. Anyway, that's my experience within a few days of the binding and receiving the bridged vessel.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Johnny Seraph wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:44 pm
Enlightened wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:29 pm Sorry im bumping this, but i would love to see the Archangels physically. I always call on AA Michael whenever i need help and I see instant results, i have never seen them physically though. I would love to see them, is there a special meditation or spell that i could perform? Or do they just appear whenever they feel im ready ?
You could TRY the evocation method in Damon Brand's "Archangels of Magick." Major caveat, though: flashy visuals aren't the point, results are; so you might not SEE anything, but you'll probably EXPERIENCE something.

I used that method for an evocation of Raphael, and even though I didn't see him, I could definitely tell he was there.
My experiences with angels have never involved seeing them. I do however sense them by a touch that they use to identify themselves. I can distinguish them by where on my body I feel their touch. kind of like a deaf and blind man knows who is touching him. I learned to identify individual angels and name them. and when I say their name in Huffette's presence she almost always confirms that I am correct.

There have been a few rare incidents that I "see" a being, but my personal experiences confirm the reality of their presence.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Return to “Connecting With Angels”