My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

They teach using telepathic communication. Mind to mind.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

heypanda wrote:If you read the reviews on the book above though, it looks like it summons either demons or djinn. It doesn't explain what the invocations mean either. Still, thank you Regholdain for the suggestion. I'd rather know about what I'm invoking.
No, the book states explicitly that you are invoking angels. There is no ambiguity in the book. It is not demons or djinn. I don't know how reviewers can miss the very clear instructions that say this. It sounds like people with poor reading comprehension.

Indeed, you are also asked to visualize the angels during the ritual as well. Also, the names are in Hebrew and English. They are not random unknown sigils.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Reviewers can interpret things the way they want, which might not be the true interpretation.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Millies
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Ooooo

Hello with love and light to all thank you so much about the information about archangel Michael he is here in earth now I think he be hanging out hanging in my backyard last few times iam freaked my gifts are growing so fast iam see king and experiencing profound interesting out of this world experiences and iam freaked why is he following me why are they all following me I see them I hear hear them I've even partied with them supernational world same thing happening iam never alone anymore from both sides even unmmites are interested. Please can u explain more about Michel iam willing too listen

imorudenttorpedo
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: lavi

Huffette wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:28 pm They teach using telepathic communication. Mind to mind.
Not necessarily, it depends tbe way they can reach you, my angel started teaching me and we use automatic writing in a computer, sounds weird and absolutely un mystical but we have super clear communication and im learning alooot. I think to those who want to comunicate not just with angels but with any being you need to find a way that works for you.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I agree

Huffette
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have had many experiences with angels including the AA. But that was years ago and I stopped spirit keeping for long years. One I remember fondly is a sterling angel from Jamie; gosh I miss this fella! His energy was so different, he used to alleviate my mood and being joy. He even used to attract nice people to me if I’m out and wearing his vessel! Due to circumstances I had to send each spirit and entity back to the conjurers- he’s the one I miss the most!

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
gingerwolf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 51
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Gold Dragon

What an interesting thread! Huffette and others, thank you for sharing your stories and your thoughts.

I think it's cool that you guys have experienced the angels speaking with you one on one. That's pretty incredible in my opinion. It's also comforting to know that you can call on them to help when you need it.

Once, when I was a younger teenager I saw a spirit that looked like Jesus standing in what was my living room at the time. I doubt it was Jesus but the figure was wearing white robes, had medium-brown long wavy hair and a short beard. I blinked my eyes in disbelief for probably a couple of minutes straight but the figure was still there, staring back at me. I turned my head and then turned back and he was gone. Poof. As if he hadn't been there at all. I swear to you he was as solid as anything I've ever seen. He was there, for what felt like at least 3 minutes staring at me. No messages or wings... just a man in robes with long hair and a beard standing in my living room. Could it have been an angel?

Huffette, what do angels look like?

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

That could have been an angel. Some do not have Wings. Some do. It could have also been Jesus. It could have also been a cherub or seraphim. It is difficult to know exactly unless you had a conversation with the being.

Each angel is different, just like each other being. Not even twins are exactly alike.

Huffette
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for sharing Huffette! And I am glad that they were there to help you. <3
gingerwolf wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:12 pm What an interesting thread! Huffette and others, thank you for sharing your stories and your thoughts.

I think it's cool that you guys have experienced the angels speaking with you one on one. That's pretty incredible in my opinion. It's also comforting to know that you can call on them to help when you need it.

Once, when I was a younger teenager I saw a spirit that looked like Jesus standing in what was my living room at the time. I doubt it was Jesus but the figure was wearing white robes, had medium-brown long wavy hair and a short beard. I blinked my eyes in disbelief for probably a couple of minutes straight but the figure was still there, staring back at me. I turned my head and then turned back and he was gone. Poof. As if he hadn't been there at all. I swear to you he was as solid as anything I've ever seen. He was there, for what felt like at least 3 minutes staring at me. No messages or wings... just a man in robes with long hair and a beard standing in my living room. Could it have been an angel?

Huffette, what do angels look like?

I'm not Huffette, but I'll try to answer your question anyway. But first do you remember what you were thinking or doing at the time he appeared? Personally I don't think it was an angel. Jesus is a possibility. At any rate I get the sense that he was a WA being.

As for what angels look like...that depends. They appear differently to different people. In Western culture angels are portrayed as having big white wings, long hair, and flowing robes (typically white). This is usually the form that most of us see them in. Personally I think that's because they know that it's an instantly recognizable form which in turn makes it easier for them to do whatever needs doing.

But that doesn't mean that you're going to see Michael the same way Huffette sees him. Huffette described Michael as being massive with large white wings, flowing white hair, and white robes. Correct me if I'm wrong- I read this entire thread in one day and things may have gotten mixed up in my mind. I knew someone who he appeared to as basically Braveheart- barechested, kilt, wings and a sword (minus the face paint). I on the otherhand see him as a stereotypical Secret Service agent- complete with sunglasses. For me he has short sandy blond hair.

Regardless of how they appear, you'll just "know". That's the only way I can describe it.

Hope that helps.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Connecting With Angels”