My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Lily*of*Spades wrote:i keep hearing this term... i think Bryan mentioned it above "in his charge." How do you know if you are one of AA Michael's "charges?" What does this mean exactly? Is this anyone who asks for his help, directly or indirectly to intervene ?

Sorry to go off topic Huffette.. thanks,

:star:

The arc angels will help anyone that asks for it, whether you are their ward, charge, or whatever you might want to call it. All you have to do is ask for it.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Here is a copy of something I wrote in my personal blog a while back (for those who aren't yet tenured)....

My experiences with the magick and miracles of the Angelic realm are never without a sense of awe.
One such experience came from one of the lesser Archangels… Chamuel. Chamuel is primarily known for being the angel who assists us in relationships and finding our true soul mate, as well as coping with the death of a loved one, loneliness, depression and dealing with negative emotions. Another thing that Chamuel delights in helping us with is reuniting us with lost possessions. That is how he came to my assistance.
In March 2010, my car (2001 Nissan Sentra SE) was rear-ended… the Mercedes that hit me was totaled, and had to be hauled off on a rollback tow truck. I drove my car home. The impact should have severely damaged my car and injured me; yet, moments before the collision, I felt the presence of Archangels Raphael and Michael surround me and my car with protective energy. Five days later, I bought a new 2010 Kia Soul Exclaim (LOVE it). I decided to pocket the insurance settlement and sell my Sentra for $2000 “as is”. It was still in great shape considering the impact. A lady who works with me, along with her husband, test drove my Nissan and loved it. I sold it to them for $1750 since she has been an ally at work. When they left, it was time to run my usual Saturday morning errands… BUT, when I reached into my pocket, the key to my Soul (the Kia, that is) was missing. I searched the entire house as well as the driveway and yard… but to no avail. The Nissan was still here, since the title and tag wouldn’t be changed until the following week, so I searched it also. Still, NO KEY! I returned to my meditation room, sat down, shut my eyes and called on Archangel Chamuel to assist me in locating my lost key. Chamuel tends to work in one of two ways…. either the lost item “mysteriously” shows up, or the location is revealed in a dream. After the meditation, I grew tired and decided to take a nap. During that nap, a very vivid dream showed me that when I sat in the Nissan to start the engine, my Kia key slipped out of my pocket and fell into the seat. I immediately went out and looked in the driver’s seat again, this time running my hands between the seat and the back. Still… NO KEY! I was confused, because I KNEW that was where my key should have been. Then, about an hour later, my doorbell rang. It was the lady who bought the car. She said that when they got back home, her husband reached in his pocket and thought he had taken the Nissan key with him; but upon closer inspection they realized it was actually the key to my Kia Soul. What happened was when he got out of the car after the test drive, he thought his own key had fallen out of his pocket into the seat, and he reclaimed it. I thanked her for bringing the key back, and when she left a HUGE smile broke forth on my face.
Anyone who doubts the existence of angels or the fact that they truly WANT to help us should reconsider the possibility that there is much more to the reality of life than we are led to believe.
Angels DO want to help us, but generally cannot do so unless we ask them to help and give them our permission to do so. Yes, they are always with us, but respect our free will and the only time they can “interfere” in our lives without our asking is when our life is in danger “before our time” (hence, Michael & Raphael protecting me in the accident).
Thank your angels every day, and never be afraid to ask them for assistance. They truly do delight in helping us.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AstralD wrote:
bryan wrote:Astral I think you're missing the point. What I'm saying is that yes there are those that are under their personal protection with SPECIFIC jobs that were assigned to them. These jobs are so important that they NEED to be protected. There are laws that are enacted within the earth that The Lord HIMSELF had planted so that we may live our lives with our own free will. We are the only 3rd denominational planet with these rules.
And I think you are missing my point.
People are equal. I don't care who has a job and who doesn't. I really don't. I said this in chat the other day, but theres a guy here, who stuffed hypodermic needles into hotdogs, and repeatedly fed them to his neighbors dog until the dog had 40-50 needles inside his stomach and had to be put down. He is getting only 2 years in prison. And how many children have been raped, beaten, abused by people they trusted?

People are picked, arbitrarily, and given mystical "jobs" that we mere mortals can not understand and then they're protected? How is that right or fair or good or angelic? It isn't. The world evolving, or becoming better, or whatever, is pointless if everyone must suffer for it except a chosen few.

Now this is going to ruffle some feathers. But like I said. Its my opinion. I am sorry that I am such a simple minded human that I cannot understand your superior motivations. Perhaps someday I shall be enlightened. Today is not that day... tomorrow doesn't look good either. I am entitled to my opinion... and you all are entitled to disagree.
Thats all I'm saying about it.

AstralD, I understand your thoughts, I really do. I am a victim of my parents and my teachers. I think that is the reason that I was able to develop a close relationship with the angels. I might have asked for their help when I was really young, but don't remember. I can't say for sure, but I do remember a neighbor who took me into her house once and talked to me about the angels, and told me that all I had to do was to ask for their protection, and that they would gladly give it.

I remember her teaching me to pray, and in my foggy memory, I asked for God to send me some angels to keep me safe from my mommy and daddy. That is all that I remember of that prayer, so I often wonder if that is the catalyst that brought their protection.

If that is the case, then I asked for their continuing protection from an early age, and I am receiving it even today. I just know that being beat in the head with high heeled shoes was not fun as I was growing up. Neither was going to bed hungry because you were allergic to the food that was being cooked that night.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

One final blog re-posting, since all can't read the blog:

My first "up close and personal" angelic encounter happened in the summer of 1995. At that time, I lived in Daytona Beach, Florida. I loved to sit in a chair on a private stretch of beach, but with the encroaching condominiums, those private areas got few and far between. I eventually had to drive up to St. Augustine Beach to find at least a bit of solitude. For several miles, cars could drive on the beach, but in one direction only. I drove almost to the end of the stretch of beach, where I could be alone to read, meditate and just enjoy listening to the waves breaking on shore and the sea gulls singing as they dove into the ocean for fish. I could also watch porpoises and pelicans playing. I sat my chair out and enjoyed the solitude for about 2 hours, with only an occasional interruption from a passing car. Finally, I put everything back into the car and started to drive home... but, what I didn't realize until then was that I had backed the car into some soft sand, and the tires had sunk into it just far enough to prevent me from going anywhere. I tried scraping a path in front of the tires, but only got myself in deeper when I tried to pull out. I then found some twigs and rocks to place in front of the tires in an attempt to give them more traction... but it was all a futile effort. During this entire time, not one single car drove past, nor did I see anyone anywhere in any direction. Finally, I just went and sat in the car, closed my eyes and asked "the powers that be" for help out of my situation. Immediately, I heard a knock on my window. I looked up and two guys who appeared to be in their mid-20s were standing there. Where had they come from? I had just looked in every direction, and there was no one to be seen! I rolled down the window, and they asked if they could help. I said, "Yes!" I started the car, and they said to slowly apply pressure to the accelerator, and they would push the car out of the soft sand. It worked like a charm. I thanked them for their help, and reached for my wallet to get them a very nice tip for their efforts. When I turned back to give them the money, there was no one anywhere to be seen. And I could see for at least a half mile in all directions. They had seemingly just vanished into thin air. As I looked out over the ocean before I drove home, I saw a cloud that was shaped very much like an angel. I then knew what had happened.

The next major angelic manifestation to occur in my life happened in the spring of the year 2000, when I developed West Nile Virus (the doctors had no clue what it was at that time, and guessed it to be Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, since that was the first year West Nile Virus had ventured into the western North Carolina area). At the worst of it, for 2 days and nights, my head hurt so badly that I prayed to die ( the only analogy I can use to describe the pain is that it felt as if a grizzly bear was inside my head trying to claw its way out, and a lumberjack was outside trying to beat the bear back into my head with a sledge hammer). During the second night of the worst pain, my fever was quite high, and I could find no position to lie down that would ease my pain and discomfort. I was alone in the house, and ended up lying on the sofa in the living room. I was crying and praying to die, when I felt a hand caress my head... and a voice commanded the pain to be gone so I could rest. I opened my eyes and saw a shadowy figure sitting beside me in the misty late night darkness. I asked who it was, but no voice answered... yet in my mind I heard the word, "Raphael", then fell into a deep sleep. When I awoke the next morning, the pain was completely gone, as was the fever... and I started getting well. I thought I had been dreaming or hallucinating, but something deep inside me said, "No", it was real. (At that time, I didn't even know who the archangels were). I searched the internet for information on Raphael, and when I saw that he is "God's compassionate healer", a big smile broke out on my face, and I KNEW! I have felt the presence of Raphael and other angelic beings many times since, and the angelic realm is a big part of my life

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Huffette I truly want to give you this big old :hug:
Thank-you for being exactly who you are :hug:

You brought tears to my eyes, and I know the pain you went through, as I have been through that as well!!! When it was my own kids going through it, I asked help for my kids, not so much for myself, because with me, my children came first!!!! I knew if I didn't ask, we wouldn't be here today!!!!

As I have mentioned in another post, the ex did get back from what he had done to his family, the lost of his wife and children, another marriage that failed because of his abuse and drinking, and now his health. That is what I mean by what goes around, comes back around, and like it or not, it hurts worse!!!!! I have seen it with others as well!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
SomeGuy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Great topic all~

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

thanks to everyone for sharing and offering differing viewpoints in a respectful manner. and thank you huffette for starting this thread.
:hug: :hug:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

You're welcome, Lily :grouphug:. As soon as the discussion gets back on track, I will start my next AA encounter.

Meanwhile, please understand the angels never pick and choose who they help and who they don't. It is a coordinated effort with them to keep us safe from ourselves.

Huffette
SomeGuy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

huffette721 wrote:You're welcome, Lily :grouphug:. As soon as the discussion gets back on track, I will start my next AA encounter.

Meanwhile, please understand the angels never pick and choose who they help and who they don't. It is a coordinated effort with them to keep us safe from ourselves.
Look forward to reading about your next AA encounter ::wave::

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Lily*of*Spades wrote: :ot: we suspend disbelief. i love this Terror Misu!!! :applause: this is my new mantra, Suspend your disbelief!!

kk back to topic(s) then.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Return to “Connecting With Angels”