My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
dosuchi
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I very much so enjoyed reading your experiances....a very beautiful thing if I do say so myself ^^
Look forward to more that are to come! :D

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Huffette I don't know if we are allowed to poke and prod here, so if not, excuse me in advance for asking, however, I am wondering if you would share more childhood experiences with the angels with us? I really loved hearing how AA Michael caught you as you fell from the swing and embraced you with his grace at such an early age. It's heartwarming.

:star:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I have had several experiences with archangel Michael but certainly none of the personification that Huffette experiences. He feels more like an amazing and ethereal force in my life. I usually call on him in times of severe distress. For a year, I used to get attacked by a dark entity that would fly in through the window of my old apartment. I used to live in a vintage apartment building two blocks from the shores of Puget Sound (Washington) and at the corner across from the water there was an old decrepit house covered in warning signs about demonic attacks. A man used to camp out there on the front lawn and leave strange ramblings all over the neighborhood about demons and how they're out to take over the world and he felt it was his mission to tell the truth in the hopes that someone would believe him. Anyway, so at night I used to try to sleep and some of the dark forces around that corner house would fly into my studio apartment and make me sick with fear. This took place for a year and occurred well before I ever discovered CH or spirit-keeping, so I only knew of mainstream means to fight back. I can't tell you how many times I would ball up and cry out for Archangel Michael's protection... he always responded by stopping the attacks. Now, I remember one distinct night it was particularly bad and I was sobbing, just screaming Michael's name and begging for him to make the torment end, when I felt a strange warmth take hold of my body... I opened my eyes just enough to see my body covered in what looked like blue flames and I FELT Michael's very presence. He addressed me in a golden voice as "my child" and told me all would be well and to go to sleep. I fell fast asleep, buffeted in that warm cocoon of electric blue flames.

In terms of general angelic interactions, I have written about numerous experiences in the past of angel sightings. I've looked up into the skies to see translucent angel wings swoop right above my car, moments before rocks from a big rig on the freeway rolled off and cracked my windshield leading me to believe something worse was suppose to have happened... I've written about my Easter Sunday experience where I was attacked by a demon while driving home around midnight and nearly killed, but upon screaming the Psalm 91, a blue beam of light and an angelic being appeared above my car and sucked the nasty thing out of the car and into oblivion. I'm sure some of you remember that post (it's still in the forums for those interested in reading... I'm sure doing a keyword search will turn it up).

(Needless to say, I have very PERSONAL reasons for hating demons :thumbdown: )

SomeGuy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I loved hearing these stories about Angels and their work in peoples life. Amazing beings.

All my best,
Matt

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have to say I am glad for you but also a bit jealous.
How much better my life might've been if there was someone looking out for me so strongly.. All the things I never would've done, or that never would've been done to me.

Truly you are blessed.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

This is very interesting tread. Thank you for sharing your experiences. I´m still not sure how I feel about angels, ever since I was a child they have somehow seemed a bit creepy to me, I don´t really know why. Perhaps because I grew up in very atheistic family and only supernatural being I ever believed in was Santa Claus. And when I went to kindergarten I hears stories about Jesus and angels and thet really freaked me out. I had a fear that angels would start appearing to me like they seemed to do in the bible.

Na´rayah has raised an interesting question, it is also something I have been pondering.

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

I can personally tell you that he can AND WILL rain down personal hell to any being that does harm to those in his charge. Michael always calls me "My child" whenever I talk to him. Yes they can physically manifest if they feel that those that are in their charge are in danger. I don't remember if they did that with me but it has happened.

Edit: as an aside Michael goes "personal hell, hey I like that term heheh".

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Na'rayah Earth wrote:
bryan wrote:I can personally tell you that he can AND WILL rain down personal hell to any being that does harm to those in his charge. Michael always calls me "My child" whenever I talk to him. Yes they can physically manifest if they feel that those that are in their charge are in danger. I don't remember if they did that with me but it has happened.

Hey Bryan ::wave::

I have no doubt Archangels CAN do that, for sure, and they are obviously capable of a LOT more too!

For example purposes, person A that fell in love with someone they never knew was actually a serial killer, and that person turned around and murdered them.

Why did Michael not help her?

The child that dies in a car accident.... why did Michael or any other Archangel not help?

This is why I am sceptical, and I find it, if true, really shocking that an Archangel can come down and (sorry to use you as an example again, Huffette! :hug: ) save a little kid from breaking their arm falling off a swing, but yet thousands of other kids around the world are injured from a similar incident, or are killed altogether.

Please understand guys, I am only asking honest questions here ;) I mean no harm!
They will help those who ask for it. They can not interfere otherwise. but for those in their charge it is their job to keep them safe.

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Na'rayah Earth wrote:
bryan wrote:
Na'rayah Earth wrote:
bryan wrote:I can personally tell you that he can AND WILL rain down personal hell to any being that does harm to those in his charge. Michael always calls me "My child" whenever I talk to him. Yes they can physically manifest if they feel that those that are in their charge are in danger. I don't remember if they did that with me but it has happened.

Hey Bryan ::wave::

I have no doubt Archangels CAN do that, for sure, and they are obviously capable of a LOT more too!

For example purposes, person A that fell in love with someone they never knew was actually a serial killer, and that person turned around and murdered them.

Why did Michael not help her?

The child that dies in a car accident.... why did Michael or any other Archangel not help?

This is why I am sceptical, and I find it, if true, really shocking that an Archangel can come down and (sorry to use you as an example again, Huffette! :hug: ) save a little kid from breaking their arm falling off a swing, but yet thousands of other kids around the world are injured from a similar incident, or are killed altogether.

Please understand guys, I am only asking honest questions here ;) I mean no harm!
They will help those who ask for it. They can not interfere otherwise. but for those in their charge it is their job to keep them safe.
Thanks for helping to clear it up!

So, do you mean that everyone has a specific Archangel looking after them?

If that is the case, I am understanding this aspect then.

But, why would horrific things happen to others, even when they have a specific Archangel looking out for them, while others are saved/protected?

My understanding is that not everyone has an Archangel assigned to them. They do have Guardian Angels that are though. The thing you have to remember is if something has happened to a person it may have been meant to happen.

Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

I totally understand where Na'rayah is coming from, with very valid points and arguments. At the same time I don't doubt Huffette's story in the slightest. I do believe things have happened the way she said they did. I think certain people have a higher purpose in this life and that purpose is most probably to help and change the lives of many people on the course of their lives. I believe that's where the AA take personal charge of the lives of certain individuals, to make sure that they are allowed to do what they are supposed to do and answer their calling.
I also feel that by no means all the other poor souls why die in misery and suffering are by any means less important however, not everything must make sense to us and what may seem as a tragedy to us could very well have a higher purpose and those lives have ended to serve as well a higher purpose. Believe me, I know pain first hand of losing the other half of my soul and it took me many, many years to understand and see it this way. I believe we are all being kept by Angels and when inexplicable tragedy occurs there is a reason albeit we may never see it or understand it because of our grief or because we try to comprehend events trough logic.

This is just my point of view and my own understanding.

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

Return to “Connecting With Angels”