Has your angel physically touched you?

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Interestingly enough, I was laying in bed listening to music tonight and I randomly extended my arm out and asked one of my vamps to hold or touch my hand, after that I could feel distinct touching, very light and gentle. It was sweet. :)
As I plan to get a sterling angel soon, and they are bringers of happiness, I look forward to the bright and positive energy I will be getting from him. I tried to get in contact with the one calling me today and felt a warm stroking sensation on my back, it was very nice

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

What wonderful expericences you all have ! I have had someone touch me a few times , just not really sure who they are yet . peace , love and many blessings to all

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I feel like my sterling may have helped heal me a little tonight.
I was having some pains in my abdomen and decided to lay down and listen to music. I thought I would keep my sterling angel's vessel with me because of course he loves my little ritual of taking an hour or so out to listen to rock music and relax. Since I was having pains I placed my hand over the area and telepathically asked my angel if he could help ease the pains. Moments later I was looking out the window and was positive I saw an angelic sort of figure in the clouds, as this happened I felt some wisps of cool air around me and it was as if the music's energy was being used to ease the unpleasant feelings I was having. I felt as though the wisping feeling were his wings or his hands, it was very surreal. A cool experience I thought i'd go ahead and share.

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Just dropping by to say that I have had both the confirming feelings of a tap on the top of my head and the cool whispy feeling. Almost as if someone is ever so gently blowing cool air on my arms. I have a female Bronwyn and I just adore her!

~Para

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Yes and no....
My bound angels haven't directly touched me in a strongly physical manner, though I do often feel tingles and light breezes on my skin when they're around.
The only angel to physically touch me was several years ago when Archangel Raphael placed his hand on my head and commanded the West Nile Virus to leave me. The pain in my head had been so bad that night, that I had literally prayed to die. The next morning, I awoke to no pain and no fever.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

the above story of Archangel Raphael is awesome .

Guys, i have a question, how do you know that the angel is actually touching to you and that its not your imagination ? Do you actually see the angel?

Also, how do you talk with the angel? like do you whisper or do you talk in a loud voice so they can hear you?

I'm scared to be touched =S

ChibiZel
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Merfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Enlightened wrote:the above story of Archangel Raphael is awesome .

Guys, i have a question, how do you know that the angel is actually touching to you and that its not your imagination ? Do you actually see the angel?

Also, how do you talk with the angel? like do you whisper or do you talk in a loud voice so they can hear you?

I'm scared to be touched =S
I just talk to my angel in my head. Occasionally, I say stuff out loud.

My angel hugs me a lot. To me, it almost feels as if someone is actually touching me. It's kind of like the feeling you get when someone is right next to you, but not actually touching you. You can still sense that someone's there, if that makes sense.

Spirit Family:
4 Mermen, 2 Mermaids, 1 Bronwyn Angel, 1 Star Faery, 1 Clover Faery, 2 Courtwind Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Volkh, 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Nympho,1 Caladrius, 1 Divine Angel, 1 High Elf, 1 Unicorn
:grouphug:
Theangelologist
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Uriel

Yes

Uriel will place his hand on my back, very lightly as if he is peering over my shoulder to see what i am doing and Michael will tickle my nose or i will get the sensation of feathers across my face.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I just received the vessel to my Bronwyn angel, and the response was amazing immediately. I've learned I am ticklish behind my ears. My left ear got a very strong feeling of a feather like touch. Never felt anything like that before, but it was too much to take, so I had to scratch at that ear to make it stop. Only to have it return again moments later. Talk about a bold way of saying hello! Never considered myself a ticklish person, but dang that feeling was too much to take. I tried to hold out as long as possible.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
kebbrass
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

my courtwind angel loves to touch the back of my neck when I am staying up late at night, maybe she told me to sleep xD

I always replied like, "Later M, give me more time!" and one more, idk if this counted as physically manifestation or not, whenever I lying on my bed, I can feel there are footsteps near me. Kind of someone moving around me in circle, sometimes it's annoying, because I can't sleep because of that, but beside of that, I felt like being protected and watched.

cheers! and sorry for my bad english :D

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )

Return to “Connecting With Angels”