neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

My apologies if this is not the right spot to post about Elves.
Sooo reverse adoptions are interesting.. I just found out today that 2 of my reverse adoptions are elves.. An Arctic Elf and a Woodland Elf.. I would normally never even think to pick that for myself but I am sure they have a good reason why they picked me.. I had a feeling something would come to me that I would normally pass right by. I can't wait to see whats ahead for me and my new friends.. I would like to know a little bit about others experiences with them but I'm having a hard time finding much about them in the forum..Does anyone have any experience with either of these two they don't mind sharing?

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Amarantha wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:01 pm My apologies if this is not the right spot to post about Elves.
Sooo reverse adoptions are interesting.. I just found out today that 2 of my reverse adoptions are elves.. An Arctic Elf and a Woodland Elf.. I would normally never even think to pick that for myself but I am sure they have a good reason why they picked me.. I had a feeling something would come to me that I would normally pass right by. I can't wait to see whats ahead for me and my new friends.. I would like to know a little bit about others experiences with them but I'm having a hard time finding much about them in the forum..Does anyone have any experience with either of these two they don't mind sharing?
Hi congratulations for receiving 2 ELFs. I don't exactly have your type of elfs, but i do have 2 high elfs. One came to me as freebies weekend item, so I guess that is almost like reverse adoption. The other one I picked and ordered.

I don't really know exactly what's the greatest difference with your, but I found them very wise, gentle and open-hearted concerning helping with their range of abilities.

Like you, I didn't actually even consider them because I so fixed on angels.Now wouldn't be without them. I think, elves magic is powerful and very healing too. Since having my high elfs, I was also given a freebie Gnome. He is fantasticand very nurturing.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

You can find people's experiences by searching Creatures (and a few in Faeries) . With the caveat that individuals of the same species can be wildly different.

I also have a binding to a high elf and I agree with the above in general though.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you both for sharing and your advice! I know everyone's experiences are different anyways but it's still fun to read others stories. :)

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have always held a very deep connection to the woods and wild places so I feel a kinship with those who hold strong ties to such like both the Woodland elves and fae do. The woodland elves magick feels ancient and rooted, profound and vastly powerful as they draw energy from the very heart of the forests around them. If you've ever been deep into wooded areas and felt this type of wild untameable energy this is what they energetically feel like to me.

Individually, they have their own personalities exactly as we do. The female woodland elf in my family is more reserved and guarded; constantly observing what's around her, which can come across as standoffish to those who don't know that she is also super supportive and empathetic towards those she cares about, always trying to help out where and when she can. The male woodland elf who is with me is more carefree and open, always cracking jokes and being witty; yet when it comes down to business he is fast acting, intelligent, and highly protective over those he cares for.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I got a reverse adoption Woodland Elf through a BOGO. That's the only time I've had a spirit visit and show themself to me before I even knew that I would be getting one... I'd asked for a completely different kind of BOGO spirit in my order notes.

She appeared in a forested area in a park I was walking in, maybe a day or so before my order confirmation email arrived. That told me that, instead of the free custom conjured spirits I had requested, I'd been sent reverse adoptions...and one was a woodland elf. Actually they were ideal for the purposes I'd stated in my order notes.

I think the fact this elf was already bound explains how they were able to come and check me out.

At the time, I though it might have been a nature spirit. I later realised it was her. I figured that out after a while. She has leadership qualities and that appearance completely fits her way of doing things.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Lewk wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:09 am I got a reverse adoption Woodland Elf through a BOGO. That's the only time I've had a spirit visit and show themself to me before I even knew that I would be getting one... I'd asked for a completely different kind of BOGO spirit in my order notes.

She appeared in a forested area in a park I was walking in, maybe a day or so before my order confirmation email arrived. That told me that, instead of the free custom conjured spirits I had requested, I'd been sent reverse adoptions...and one was a woodland elf. Actually they were ideal for the purposes I'd stated in my order notes.

I think the fact this elf was already bound explains how they were able to come and check me out.

At the time, I though it might have been a nature spirit. I later realised it was her. I figured that out after a while. She has leadership qualities and that appearance completely fits her way of doing things.
This is such nice story Lewk. I have had few Bogo and freebie spirit binding weekend. And I did recived some, that I would never even thought of before. Yet, I would not be without them now. Magnolia is really good at sorting us out. Like You,
me too very happy with my spirit friends.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I have one high elf who came to me in vision in the night and in the morning was listed in a shop :) He is supernice, calm, and also friendly. I also felt that from when he came, I got more attracted to all those diy things and to gemstones. He appears rarely in dream, but he already showed me a bit of his realm. I was in astral projection/remote viewing mode, if you wonder how that happend :)
I am waiting for other two elves to join me.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Angelik wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:26 am I have one high elf who came to me in vision in the night and in the morning was listed in a shop :) He is supernice, calm, and also friendly. I also felt that from when he came, I got more attracted to all those diy things and to gemstones. He appears rarely in dream, but he already showed me a bit of his realm. I was in astral projection/remote viewing mode, if you wonder how that happend :)
I am waiting for other two elves to join me.
:'D I just had ANOTHER elf pick me in the mystery surprise. Three out of the four spirits who picked me have been elves. It kind of makes me want to get the "anything in your blood" from CH but when I was reading the reviews it seems like most people had elf in their blood.

Return to “Creatures”