Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: `

Garden Elves?

Post by Envy-x »

Hey everyone!

So my partner recently purchased a reverse adoption for both of us and mine ended up being a garden elf. She seems really sweet and loving from the description I was given, but I'm not exactly very knowledgeable about garden elves... Can't really find anything on the forums about them (unless I'm just terrible at looking), and the encyclopedia only says so much.

I guess I'm just curious as to what everyone else's experiences have been with them, and if there is anything else I need to know? More than anything I'm just a little confused as to why she would want to be part of my keep. Elves like her seem to be very outdoorsy, but I hardly ever leave my house... Can't say I'm much of a plant person either. :p)

Either way, I definitely want to do my best to make her feel welcomed and content however I can.

"𝔏𝔒𝔱 π”ͺ𝔒 π”£π”žπ”©π”© π”’π”±π”’π”―π”«π”žπ”©π”©π”Ά 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔲𝔫𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫."

Call me Envy, Oliver, or Ciel. I'm nineteen and relatively new to spirit keeping.
Current spirits are: M (Star Faery), Je (Chinese Fox), Ja (Kitsune), E (Chalmas Dragon | Reverse Adoption), S (Garden Elf | Reverse Adoption), Victorian Human Spirit

Chavah
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 47
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Volkh, Fylgia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Re: Garden Elves?

Post by Chavah »

I am not sure about garden elfs but I have an adorable gnome. He is truly nurturing and grounding. I honestly don't even know if there is that much of a difference between them. I known high elf are very different, human like but not really. I have two very amazing high elfs. They both very gifted and inteligent. I don't even understand why they are under CREATURE categories. But I don't know about garden elfs at all. And I am getting to know my adorable gnome. He is truly a blessing. Everyone should have one.

ChavahπŸ₯€
16Angels
16Creatures
8Dragons
4Faery
5Immortals
1Djinn
1Servitor

Return to β€œCreatures”