Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: `
Zodiac:

Hey everyone!

So my partner recently purchased a reverse adoption for both of us and mine ended up being a garden elf. She seems really sweet and loving from the description I was given, but I'm not exactly very knowledgeable about garden elves... Can't really find anything on the forums about them (unless I'm just terrible at looking), and the encyclopedia only says so much.

I guess I'm just curious as to what everyone else's experiences have been with them, and if there is anything else I need to know? More than anything I'm just a little confused as to why she would want to be part of my keep. Elves like her seem to be very outdoorsy, but I hardly ever leave my house... Can't say I'm much of a plant person either. :p)

Either way, I definitely want to do my best to make her feel welcomed and content however I can.

"𝔏𝔒𝔱 π”ͺ𝔒 π”£π”žπ”©π”© π”’π”±π”’π”―π”«π”žπ”©π”©π”Ά 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔲𝔫𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫."

Call me Envy, Oliver, or Ciel. I'm nineteen and relatively new to spirit keeping.
Current spirits are: M (Star Faery), Je (Chinese Fox), Ja (Kitsune), E (Chalmas Dragon | Reverse Adoption), S (Garden Elf | Reverse Adoption), Victorian Human Spirit
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am not sure about garden elfs but I have an adorable gnome. He is truly nurturing and grounding. I honestly don't even know if there is that much of a difference between them. I known high elf are very different, human like but not really. I have two very amazing high elfs. They both very gifted and inteligent. I don't even understand why they are under CREATURE categories. But I don't know about garden elfs at all. And I am getting to know my adorable gnome. He is truly a blessing. Everyone should have one.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Chavah wrote: ↑Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:11 am I am not sure about garden elfs but I have an adorable gnome. He is truly nurturing and grounding. I honestly don't even know if there is that much of a difference between them. I known high elf are very different, human like but not really. I have two very amazing high elfs. They both very gifted and inteligent. I don't even understand why they are under CREATURE categories. But I don't know about garden elfs at all. And I am getting to know my adorable gnome. He is truly a blessing. Everyone should have one.
I was just looking for info on gnomes and wondering why gnomes are not popular. I have been tempted to get one but always postponed. Nice that you have one and he is a blessing, I am wondering how they are as companions...

I too do not understand why high elves are in the creatures category...

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Envy-x wrote: ↑Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:26 am Hey everyone!

So my partner recently purchased a reverse adoption for both of us and mine ended up being a garden elf. She seems really sweet and loving from the description I was given, but I'm not exactly very knowledgeable about garden elves... Can't really find anything on the forums about them (unless I'm just terrible at looking), and the encyclopedia only says so much.

I guess I'm just curious as to what everyone else's experiences have been with them, and if there is anything else I need to know? More than anything I'm just a little confused as to why she would want to be part of my keep. Elves like her seem to be very outdoorsy, but I hardly ever leave my house... Can't say I'm much of a plant person either. :p)

Either way, I definitely want to do my best to make her feel welcomed and content however I can.
All my elves have come through reverse adoption accept for one which I recently got and chose myself which was a Bja High Elf for healing. Originally elves were never on my radar but I seem to be a magnet to them. I did get a garden elf through reverse adoption and she is very sweet. It was strange because before I had gotten the info on my reverse adoption I had woke up one morning and had a urge to repot plants I had been putting off and cleaning up my flower garden, moving my indoor plants around a bit. Later that day I got an email saying I received a garden elf. It made sense to me why she would pick me as I do love plants and gardening.
I also got a woodland elf and an arctic elf in reverse adoptions. My first thought was okay maybe the woodland elf chose me because my whole backyard is woods lol. Then I was completely confused as to why my arctic elf would choose me but through meditations and visions I received I got an understanding. Also it turns out I was an elf in a past life but still have more to learn about that. All my elves are great and I am happy they chose me because otherwise I probably would not have given them a chance.
You can try some easy to care for indoor plants to start off with, I am sure your garden elf would love it! ZZ plants, Snake plants, Begonias, Peace Lilys, Jade Plants are a few examples of some easy plants for beginners. Also depending on where you live and the current weather conditions you can try some easy outdoor plants as well. Although you may think you are not a plant person right now, you may just end up loving it and becoming completely addicted to plants lol. It's such a beautiful feeling watching your plants grow. <3

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: ↑Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:53 pm
I was just looking for info on gnomes and wondering why gnomes are not popular. I have been tempted to get one but always postponed. Nice that you have one and he is a blessing, I am wondering how they are as companions...

They are wonderful companions! I have a living entity gnome from Lisa and a spirit gnome from an RA from CH and they are both total sweethearts. The LE gnome has been very active around the house, the first week he came home he manifested three tall mushrooms of my back porch and kept getting into the butter tub, lol. He is also a huge fan of appliances and investigating how they work and is always investigating new ones when we go places. The spirit gnome is always trailing around with the female fae here, he is so sweet and good natured they love him to pieces. He has very soothing energy and when he is a time he brings a lot of positive energy to the environment around him. He is also fascinated with my kitty and him and the fae love playing with him. I'll often see points of light zipping around my cat every now and again trying to get him to chase them.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

draco_star898 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:32 pm

They are wonderful companions! I have a living entity gnome from Lisa and a spirit gnome from an RA from CH and they are both total sweethearts. The LE gnome has been very active around the house, the first week he came home he manifested three tall mushrooms of my back porch and kept getting into the butter tub, lol. He is also a huge fan of appliances and investigating how they work and is always investigating new ones when we go places. The spirit gnome is always trailing around with the female fae here, he is so sweet and good natured they love him to pieces. He has very soothing energy and when he is a time he brings a lot of positive energy to the environment around him. He is also fascinated with my kitty and him and the fae love playing with him. I'll often see points of light zipping around my cat every now and again trying to get him to chase them.
Your experiences with gnomes make me want to get one asap! :8)

I have a wooden gnome that I could use as vessel. Of course I would have to ask the conjurer first if that kind of vessel is good for a gnome.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yeah, I could not agree more with you @draco. My freebie Gnome is so sweet and adorable. Our garden blooming soon after since I got him.
And I am sure with all my fantastic faeries they are making wonders with my beautiful flowers. Now that I have a Lynx, and she does knows faeries and elves is a match made in Heaven type of harmony for everyone.
I got garden Gnome decors last week to acknowledgements them 'work well done'.
draco_star898 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:32 pm

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

My partner has a garden Elf. They are sensual beings. More adult type of conversation. At least that is what his Elf is like. She's a sweet cuddler.

Return to β€œCreatures”