new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fairies
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Does anyone here have spirits of cryptids? Like bigfoot, dogman, chupacabra, hellhound, etc. Stuff like that, I've seen some of these as spirits on sites like on CH. But what are they like when you have them as spirits? Are they more likely to be aggressive? Kind of wonder what it'd be like to have a sasquatch spirit but can't find much on these forums.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I have a Yetti.. He was one of my first spirits. There was not much in the forum about them when I had first got him. It had said they were pretty social in the encyclopedia but mine is pretty quiet. I wouldn't say he hangs in the back because he is very protective especially over my son so because of that I just went ahead and tasked him with looking after and protecting him so he follows my son around everywhere he goes. I also have a Hellhound who is absolutely amazing.. I got the protection triad with volkh, hellhound, and werewolf and I just LOVE them so so so much!! I could feel my Volkh in the beginning but now his energy is less obvious. I actually have 2 Volkhs one which I tasked and cross bridged with my son and the other was part of the triad. Both my Volkhs are quiet. My hellhound and werewolf though are usually ALWAYS one on each side of me. I always feel them on my legs. With my hellhound it sometimes even feels like I can feel his paws pushing into my right leg while laying in bed or I can feel his head resting on my right leg and sometimes right hip.. My werewolf it feels like he is laying completely on top of my left leg when we lay down for bed. I have seen my werewolf manifest once with golden eyes during a full moon. I don't like to say I have spirit favorites but I would not trade these spirits for anything. They are also very friendly with my puppy and like to run around playing with him. There was a time when my puppy bit me just a little to hard cause hes teething and my whole body covered in this static feeling and the puppy stared at the couch and then completely calmed down, layed down, and went right to sleep. So although they are very protective they are also very loving. My hellhound and BOTD Vampire has also helped me come into contact with my biological father who passed away that I had only met a few times growing up. I feel like everyone should have a werewolf and hellhound in their keep. They are wonderful spirits and it makes me a bit emotional just thinking how lucky I am to have them <3

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
insideamindseye
new here
new here

Amarantha wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:31 pm I have a Yetti.. He was one of my first spirits. There was not much in the forum about them when I had first got him. It had said they were pretty social in the encyclopedia but mine is pretty quiet. I wouldn't say he hangs in the back because he is very protective especially over my son so because of that I just went ahead and tasked him with looking after and protecting him so he follows my son around everywhere he goes. I also have a Hellhound who is absolutely amazing.. I got the protection triad with volkh, hellhound, and werewolf and I just LOVE them so so so much!! I could feel my Volkh in the beginning but now his energy is less obvious. I actually have 2 Volkhs one which I tasked and cross bridged with my son and the other was part of the triad. Both my Volkhs are quiet. My hellhound and werewolf though are usually ALWAYS one on each side of me. I always feel them on my legs. With my hellhound it sometimes even feels like I can feel his paws pushing into my right leg while laying in bed or I can feel his head resting on my right leg and sometimes right hip.. My werewolf it feels like he is laying completely on top of my left leg when we lay down for bed. I have seen my werewolf manifest once with golden eyes during a full moon. I don't like to say I have spirit favorites but I would not trade these spirits for anything. They are also very friendly with my puppy and like to run around playing with him. There was a time when my puppy bit me just a little to hard cause hes teething and my whole body covered in this static feeling and the puppy stared at the couch and then completely calmed down, layed down, and went right to sleep. So although they are very protective they are also very loving. My hellhound and BOTD Vampire has also helped me come into contact with my biological father who passed away that I had only met a few times growing up. I feel like everyone should have a werewolf and hellhound in their keep. They are wonderful spirits and it makes me a bit emotional just thinking how lucky I am to have them <3
That is amazing. <3 I've heard stories of hellhounds, but I mean not spirit keepers. The creepy negative stories of them attacking people. I don't think I've heard much on werewolves except from myths. Do you know any good threads on here about people's experiences with hellhounds and werewolves?

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

There are so many threads. You can just type in the search bar and find TONS of information. Werewolves and Hellhounds are quite popular here. I read a lot about them in the forum before getting them but I don't think I came across anything negative about them. When I first came across CH I will admit I was a little skeptical because I had not realized there were so many different types of spirits out there. I decided to give it a shot anyways and I am so happy I did. I have not bought from any other conjurer and I don't think I ever will. CH seems to always match me up with the perfect spirit for me. All my spirits are active and although I do have some who are more on the quiet side they still let me know they are there. Actually only one spirit so far I have not been able to feel, see, or hear and that is a Fylgia but from what someone else has told me that is normal with that type of spirit.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
insideamindseye
new here
new here

Amarantha wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:09 am There are so many threads. You can just type in the search bar and find TONS of information. Werewolves and Hellhounds are quite popular here. I read a lot about them in the forum before getting them but I don't think I came across anything negative about them. When I first came across CH I will admit I was a little skeptical because I had not realized there were so many different types of spirits out there. I decided to give it a shot anyways and I am so happy I did. I have not bought from any other conjurer and I don't think I ever will. CH seems to always match me up with the perfect spirit for me. All my spirits are active and although I do have some who are more on the quiet side they still let me know they are there. Actually only one spirit so far I have not been able to feel, see, or hear and that is a Fylgia but from what someone else has told me that is normal with that type of spirit.
I had just started searching it in the search bar. That is great. I'm new here. I did the first time CH one penny listing and got a duojna. I do see shadows when using pendulum with it and I once heard growling at my bathroom door. It has helped me get rid of a migraine when I asked it. That's it, but then again the listing did say the duojna is a silent watcher. So it's pretty quiet and doesn't do much, except I guess just watches and protects. What spirits on CH do you know or believe to be the most active? I've bought spirits on bonanza and it's been about 5 years and they've shown no sign of anything, so it'd be great to get something that is active and can manifest things.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

This is a tough question.. They are all active just in different ways and at different times. I think some people connect better with certain spirits such as dragons, angels, vampires ect. Since I was not sure which spirits I would connect with better I just been getting one of everything I'm interested in lol. Some of them come in strong and waste no time manifesting and some are very talkative at first and then become more quiet but depending on what is going on in my life they will pop back up with comfort, support, advice ect. Idk why but for me it seems my WA spirits make themselves known and connect with me in the beginning then just pop in when needed. My DA spirits seem to try getting my attention or letting me know they are here more. The spirits I feel are practically attached at my hip are werewolf, hellhound, lampade.
I just went crazy ordering spirits with these Christmas in July sales. Right now there's tons of new energies here I'm still trying to pinpoint who is who. One was a nympho.. Wasnt hard figuring him out lol.. One is an Atlantean Psy Vamp and she is actually trying to get my attention right now lol. Better go talk to her lol

insideamindseye
new here
new here

Amarantha wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:21 am This is a tough question.. They are all active just in different ways and at different times. I think some people connect better with certain spirits such as dragons, angels, vampires ect. Since I was not sure which spirits I would connect with better I just been getting one of everything I'm interested in lol. Some of them come in strong and waste no time manifesting and some are very talkative at first and then become more quiet but depending on what is going on in my life they will pop back up with comfort, support, advice ect. Idk why but for me it seems my WA spirits make themselves known and connect with me in the beginning then just pop in when needed. My DA spirits seem to try getting my attention or letting me know they are here more. The spirits I feel are practically attached at my hip are werewolf, hellhound, lampade.
I just went crazy ordering spirits with these Christmas in July sales. Right now there's tons of new energies here I'm still trying to pinpoint who is who. One was a nympho.. Wasnt hard figuring him out lol.. One is an Atlantean Psy Vamp and she is actually trying to get my attention right now lol. Better go talk to her lol
Haha. I see the hellhound and werewolf have supernatural powers but is only for protection. Like can they give you powers, visit your dreams, and help in manifest stuff? I wonder what spirits on here can provide a full range of things. I have enough for protection but what I really need is manifestation, magic, lucid dreaming, astral stuff, and wishes. Been wanting a dark arts spirit, but it's like what is best for me? A cryptid? A vampire? I'm not super sure. I have white arts spirits but find they are pretty quiet and don't do much for manifesting.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

insideamindseye wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:52 pm
Amarantha wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:21 am This is a tough question.. They are all active just in different ways and at different times. I think some people connect better with certain spirits such as dragons, angels, vampires ect. Since I was not sure which spirits I would connect with better I just been getting one of everything I'm interested in lol. Some of them come in strong and waste no time manifesting and some are very talkative at first and then become more quiet but depending on what is going on in my life they will pop back up with comfort, support, advice ect. Idk why but for me it seems my WA spirits make themselves known and connect with me in the beginning then just pop in when needed. My DA spirits seem to try getting my attention or letting me know they are here more. The spirits I feel are practically attached at my hip are werewolf, hellhound, lampade.
Haha. I see the hellhound and werewolf have supernatural powers but is only for protection. Like can they give you powers, visit your dreams, and help in manifest stuff? I wonder what spirits on here can provide a full range of things. I have enough for protection but what I really need is manifestation, magic, lucid dreaming, astral stuff, and wishes. Been wanting a dark arts spirit, but it's like what is best for me? A cryptid? A vampire? I'm not super sure. I have white arts spirits but find they are pretty quiet and don't do much for manifesting.

Have you checked the encyclopedia
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=show&cat=44

This gives you top 10 lists
Btw Hellhounds are protective.. but also "supremely magickal"
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... =hellhound

I understand where you are coming from a little bit.. I love all my spirits but I personally feel a different connection with my DA spirits. I do not want to call it special or better or stronger because it's not.. It's just different..

If you are not sure of what is best for you but have an idea of what you want you can always ask customer service help desk. They are amazing! Also, if thinking about a spirit but not 100% sure if it is right for you then you can just order it and put in the notes explaining exactly what you are looking for and if this is not the correct spirit ask them to match you up with what is best for you.. That is what I did recently.. I ordered a Cambion and I mentioned in the notes that I wanted Magnolia to see this and explained my history, fears, wants, needs ect and told her if this is not the right listing to go ahead and match me up with what she feels is best for me and she did just that.

insideamindseye
new here
new here

Amarantha wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:56 am

I understand where you are coming from a little bit.. I love all my spirits but I personally feel a different connection with my DA spirits. I do not want to call it special or better or stronger because it's not.. It's just different..

If you are not sure of what is best for you but have an idea of what you want you can always ask customer service help desk. They are amazing! Also, if thinking about a spirit but not 100% sure if it is right for you then you can just order it and put in the notes explaining exactly what you are looking for and if this is not the correct spirit ask them to match you up with what is best for you.. That is what I did recently.. I ordered a Cambion and I mentioned in the notes that I wanted Magnolia to see this and explained my history, fears, wants, needs ect and told her if this is not the right listing to go ahead and match me up with what she feels is best for me and she did just that.
Yes I read about it on the wikia. More questions incoming. Has your hellhound or werewolf visited you in dreams? Have you had any lucid dreams or astral projection with them or a different spirit? If so, were you able to talk to them? Or do you only communicate through like pendulum or telepathy?

insideamindseye
new here
new here

Amarantha wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:56 am

Ohh I'll checkout those lists. I see djinn but I'm a little on the fence about djinns. I did once buy a djinn on bonanza and it made me health, finances and stuff worse. Then started attacking me and had to be removed, then foundout it was a demon. I've tried various djinns but nothing manifested or communicated. I also read that djinn can be difficult and can switch your words around if you make a wish. I have a couple of fairies. I can sometimes see them, they're silent and they don't communicate or make wishes manifest. I have tried pendulum to communicate with my spirits. But I do find that I can speak best to spirits through dreams. And a psychic once told me that my dreams are a portal for spirits.

Return to “Creatures”