neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

lolaberry wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:30 pm I have 2 Hellhounds from CH and another from Citrine. My CH ones I've seen out the corner of my eye, thinking my dog is there, but she isn't when I look. I also feel them against my leg when I'm watching TV. My citrine one I feel against my head or face, all are amazing. One of my CH ones the first one I got I've seen as a bright small light in my room. I highly recommend them, they are very protective.
YAY FOR HELLHOUNDS!!! <3

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

insideamindseye wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:52 pm
Amarantha wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:21 am This is a tough question.. They are all active just in different ways and at different times. I think some people connect better with certain spirits such as dragons, angels, vampires ect. Since I was not sure which spirits I would connect with better I just been getting one of everything I'm interested in lol. Some of them come in strong and waste no time manifesting and some are very talkative at first and then become more quiet but depending on what is going on in my life they will pop back up with comfort, support, advice ect. Idk why but for me it seems my WA spirits make themselves known and connect with me in the beginning then just pop in when needed. My DA spirits seem to try getting my attention or letting me know they are here more. The spirits I feel are practically attached at my hip are werewolf, hellhound, lampade.
I just went crazy ordering spirits with these Christmas in July sales. Right now there's tons of new energies here I'm still trying to pinpoint who is who. One was a nympho.. Wasnt hard figuring him out lol.. One is an Atlantean Psy Vamp and she is actually trying to get my attention right now lol. Better go talk to her lol
Haha. I see the hellhound and werewolf have supernatural powers but is only for protection. Like can they give you powers, visit your dreams, and help in manifest stuff? I wonder what spirits on here can provide a full range of things. I have enough for protection but what I really need is manifestation, magic, lucid dreaming, astral stuff, and wishes. Been wanting a dark arts spirit, but it's like what is best for me? A cryptid? A vampire? I'm not super sure. I have white arts spirits but find they are pretty quiet and don't do much for manifesting.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-r ... nions.html

This listing may also be useful if you are not sure which is best for you

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Believe it or not, I have a very dear black dragon🐲 He is my only dark apart from my Immortals.Long story short, I strongly recommend, check out dragons.

insideamindseye wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:59 am
Chavah wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:55 am
insideamindseye wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:37 am
Chavah wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:10 am I am sure you'll would LOVE angels.😊 They are everything to me to say the least. Dragons, they too, are family. My biggest surprise after only imaging myself with angels, when I recived 4 dragon freebies. 😲 My life, literally changed....for the better. Also, I would never be without my faeries, unicorn, Ki-Lin, High Elfs and Gnome, and spirit totem. You might also like to get at least one immortal.
None of these spirits have manifested in 5 years for me. But angels have shown themselves. I do not know how spirits are from CH though, if they're more active. The Browyne Angel does seem to have a lot of what I want and can be good for protection, guidance, and friendship while offering things like lucid and astral stuff. How has your life changed since you've got them? I definitely need changes in my life.
I had first only angels. I didn't even had anything else until I had about 10 of them. They have strong Ethereal and Celestial energy, universal love, healing, protection. This is what I am running on daily. Very positive, uplifting, over all rejuvenation.

Then, my first two faeries arrived. Powerful, uplifting positive astral energy, very exciting types, and wise.
Then, my dragons started coming into my life. Suddenly, I was strengthened differently within myself. My foresight were strong before but it was enhanced. My faeries and dragons are very personal, were as my angels, I need to call to my self. Not in your face type. But at least one is always nearby.

My High Elfs are very different energy, very nice and direct. I still figuring my high elfs and my gnome but they are my almost the latest of my Newbie friends.

My unicorn, Ki-Lin, Arkan Sonney, ect mystical ancient creatures are very different energies. They are snuggle types.Totally love them all.

My least interaction is with my Djinn, probably with my high elfs and Gnome, and some of my creatures. I meant telepathic communication is not happening with these. But they do manifested, I can distinguish their energy, and sensed them many times around me.

My angels, dragons, faeries, and my phoenix so far the most active. Like daily, activities, presence, telepathy, visual manifestation, shadows.
Over all, it's an amazing fairytale experience to me. Probably, you guessed it already, I am vired to this type of mysticism.

Everyone is different. I love the lighter side of life, and matches my compassionate, caring, nurturing side. Professionally, I am a childcare worker. But working in health care now for 10 years. Spirit keeping is a games changer to me.
That's awesome. I do have white arts spirits, and am interested in more of darker spirits lately. I'd call myself grey, in the middle. Then again, I'm a Gemini so I'd say I have a balance of the light and dark side. But if you were to recommend a darker spirit for those same interactions, what would it be?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

insideamindseye
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fairies
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Amarantha wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:59 pm
insideamindseye wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:52 pm
Amarantha wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:21 am This is a tough question.. They are all active just in different ways and at different times. I think some people connect better with certain spirits such as dragons, angels, vampires ect. Since I was not sure which spirits I would connect with better I just been getting one of everything I'm interested in lol. Some of them come in strong and waste no time manifesting and some are very talkative at first and then become more quiet but depending on what is going on in my life they will pop back up with comfort, support, advice ect. Idk why but for me it seems my WA spirits make themselves known and connect with me in the beginning then just pop in when needed. My DA spirits seem to try getting my attention or letting me know they are here more. The spirits I feel are practically attached at my hip are werewolf, hellhound, lampade.
I just went crazy ordering spirits with these Christmas in July sales. Right now there's tons of new energies here I'm still trying to pinpoint who is who. One was a nympho.. Wasnt hard figuring him out lol.. One is an Atlantean Psy Vamp and she is actually trying to get my attention right now lol. Better go talk to her lol
Haha. I see the hellhound and werewolf have supernatural powers but is only for protection. Like can they give you powers, visit your dreams, and help in manifest stuff? I wonder what spirits on here can provide a full range of things. I have enough for protection but what I really need is manifestation, magic, lucid dreaming, astral stuff, and wishes. Been wanting a dark arts spirit, but it's like what is best for me? A cryptid? A vampire? I'm not super sure. I have white arts spirits but find they are pretty quiet and don't do much for manifesting.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-r ... nions.html

This listing may also be useful if you are not sure which is best for you
Thanks

insideamindseye
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fairies
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Chavah wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:18 pm Believe it or not, I have a very dear black dragon🐲 He is my only dark apart from my Immortals.Long story short, I strongly recommend, check out dragons.

insideamindseye wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:59 am
Chavah wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:55 am
insideamindseye wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:37 am
Chavah wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:10 am I am sure you'll would LOVE angels.😊 They are everything to me to say the least. Dragons, they too, are family. My biggest surprise after only imaging myself with angels, when I recived 4 dragon freebies. 😲 My life, literally changed....for the better. Also, I would never be without my faeries, unicorn, Ki-Lin, High Elfs and Gnome, and spirit totem. You might also like to get at least one immortal.
None of these spirits have manifested in 5 years for me. But angels have shown themselves. I do not know how spirits are from CH though, if they're more active. The Browyne Angel does seem to have a lot of what I want and can be good for protection, guidance, and friendship while offering things like lucid and astral stuff. How has your life changed since you've got them? I definitely need changes in my life.
I had first only angels. I didn't even had anything else until I had about 10 of them. They have strong Ethereal and Celestial energy, universal love, healing, protection. This is what I am running on daily. Very positive, uplifting, over all rejuvenation.

Then, my first two faeries arrived. Powerful, uplifting positive astral energy, very exciting types, and wise.
Then, my dragons started coming into my life. Suddenly, I was strengthened differently within myself. My foresight were strong before but it was enhanced. My faeries and dragons are very personal, were as my angels, I need to call to my self. Not in your face type. But at least one is always nearby.

My High Elfs are very different energy, very nice and direct. I still figuring my high elfs and my gnome but they are my almost the latest of my Newbie friends.

My unicorn, Ki-Lin, Arkan Sonney, ect mystical ancient creatures are very different energies. They are snuggle types.Totally love them all.

My least interaction is with my Djinn, probably with my high elfs and Gnome, and some of my creatures. I meant telepathic communication is not happening with these. But they do manifested, I can distinguish their energy, and sensed them many times around me.

My angels, dragons, faeries, and my phoenix so far the most active. Like daily, activities, presence, telepathy, visual manifestation, shadows.
Over all, it's an amazing fairytale experience to me. Probably, you guessed it already, I am vired to this type of mysticism.

Everyone is different. I love the lighter side of life, and matches my compassionate, caring, nurturing side. Professionally, I am a childcare worker. But working in health care now for 10 years. Spirit keeping is a games changer to me.
That's awesome. I do have white arts spirits, and am interested in more of darker spirits lately. I'd call myself grey, in the middle. Then again, I'm a Gemini so I'd say I have a balance of the light and dark side. But if you were to recommend a darker spirit for those same interactions, what would it be?
My first spirit I've ever got (from bonanza) was a green dragon. Unfortunately it's never communicated, manifested, or did anything. I'm hoping for something now that is really communicative.

Return to “Creatures”