active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Oooh! Congrats on seeing her! Sounds like she might be Voodoo.

Good thing she's a loyal guardian. I get the sense that she's not someone to cross, and anyone that bears you any ill will will be summarily reduced to a pile of ashes- even if it's something as small as you taking their parking spot. So make sure you have House Rules in place and enforce them.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

stormdancer wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:13 am Oooh! Congrats on seeing her! Sounds like she might be Voodoo.

Good thing she's a loyal guardian. I get the sense that she's not someone to cross, and anyone that bears you any ill will will be summarily reduced to a pile of ashes- even if it's something as small as you taking their parking spot. So make sure you have House Rules in place and enforce them.
I do! I've really never had any issues with any of my spirits breaking them, and she's been intensely loyal to me, especially. She may have practiced Voodoo or something similar (I don't know very much about African Traditional Religions). She definitely packs a punch, but thankfully she doesn't let my hot-headedness prod her into doing things I wouldn't want her to do lmao I think it may also be that I'm sensing her better because we had to move her binding from a vessel to spirit a few months ago because I lost it >_>

they/them

Return to “Creatures”