Alya Keepers.....get in here! lol

medion
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I've ordered a custom Alya but after noticing the shipping times I'm guessing I'll be waiting a couple of months! D'oh! I will have to try and be patient...

dnwaokocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 103
Spelled Number: 170
Your favorite spirit to work with: ayla
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: ibarra
Zodiac:

I have one alya. She appeared to me first in my dream and I knew it was her because she stood tall and beautiful and looked me in the eyes. She kept appearing almost every night there after. I'm glad you mentioned the wind like feeling when she comes because I can feel her touch my face when I am not fully asleep. She imparted a message to me in my dream 3 days ago about the United Emirates. I don't want to interpret the dream wrong but she showed me they will be responsible for attacking America soon. She showed me a man who went into my instructors office and stole two things: a copy of the US constitution and a simple poem that were both hanging on the instructor's wall in picture frames. The scene changed and next I stepped out of a portal I was in and back into my current time. Everything was in an uproar: a war had destroyed most of America. I met a Saudi lady sitting on what was left of some steps and she told me the worst had not come. She told me that the Ladies were next and what the enemies would do to them is torture. She even said it would happen within 2 to 4 hours after the bombing! This was the only dream I remember so vividly when the alya appeared. I told my friend about the dream whose call woke me up from the dream. Her mom is currently working for a company like KBR in Afghanistan. Her mom keeps calling her every other day and checking to see if she is all right. Her mom NEVER did this before. Coincidence? ::jawdrop::

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Now that I have an ayla here with me, I read in the description that there is a way to call them, but I didn't see the way to do so included in the description. Does anyone here know what it is? Or are you successful in interaction without it? I think I saw her in a dream.... Thank you in advance!

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

its on the encyclopedia

Welcome, hearken to my side
I call you with open arms
To ask you to be a companion
A loyal and steadfast friend am I
I invite you with white light
To ask your guidance and insight
Be unto me now and I will dedicate
My loyalty and admiration in return.

i love my alya, they are wonderful spirits. not that communicative but everyone should have one

nothing lasts
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Woohoo! Thank you!

Also sorry for the weird lack of effort on my part to find that. DUH the encyclopedia and I meant to say Alya

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

lol...i didnt even notice the typo
and i had my alya for years before i got the invocation...this was before the forum or encyclopedia tho

nothing lasts
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Don't ask me why but I just ordered a c5t3 prebound alya...I just could not let her get away

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:Don't ask me why but I just ordered a c5t3 prebound alya...I just could not let her get away
Both Alya spirits I have brought home were also prebound and i had an intense compulsion to have them with me. I adore my Alya spirits, they can be very energetic or just observant. They have helped me a lot, they are very intelligent and won't hesitate in communicating their thoughts. I hope you have great experiences with your new spirit. :D
Blessings,
M. :star:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

mrgana wrote:
Huffdamagicdragon wrote:Don't ask me why but I just ordered a c5t3 prebound alya...I just could not let her get away
Both Alya spirits I have brought home were also prebound and i had an intense compulsion to have them with me. I adore my Alya spirits, they can be very energetic or just observant. They have helped me a lot, they are very intelligent and won't hesitate in communicating their thoughts. I hope you have great experiences with your new spirit. :D
Blessings,
Intense compulsion, that sounds familiar... A few months ago I woke up one day and knew that I absolutely had to odrer an Alya immediately, so I did. I have had her with me for some time now and I havenn´t had much interaction yet but her energy feels lovely and gentle. She´s a great addition to my spirit family.
Last edited by Aurum on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:
mrgana wrote:
Blessings,
Intense compulsion, that sound familiar... A few months ago I woke up one day and knew that I absolutely had to odrer an Alya immediately, so I did. I have had her with me for some time now and I havenn´t had much interaction yet but her energy feels lovely and gentle. She´s a great addition to my spirit family.
Your Alya sounds sweet.... :D

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha

Return to “Creatures”