Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Hi,

I love my Alya! :7 She is actually quite shy, and took a bit of coaxing to open up. Maybe they are all shy? That might be why they only show themselves when you invoke them? It's a theory anyways.

I'm actually working on bonding with multiple spirits, and I noticed that when naming them off, I'd often forget my Alya. (I've noticed that whatever spirit really wants your attention, will usually bring their name to your mind first). A few seconds later, I'd realize that I'd forgotten to include her, and profusely apologize. I felt so bad. 8[ I could feel her wave it off, smile and say it was fine, and that she was here if I needed her. I realized that was kind of her personality, a non-intrusive type, that kind of stands to the side and observes.

We've bonded much better now and I've come to adore for her charm and steadfast companionship. She's very insightful and often gives advice on new magick spells or rituals I'm working on. She's very sweet and loving, a enjoys cuddling up against me. ( I can see her blush as I type this) :Y

Appearance: I've been fortunate enough to see all three manifestations. When she first made her self known, I could only see her as a bluish, purple mist. As I got to talk to her, she would sometimes show herself as a gorgeous white mare, shaking her head yes or no. She still does at times, and even stamps the ground and snorts when she doesn't like something she's heard or when she's irritable. Finally, the other day she showed herself in her "Enchantress" form. A stunning beauty with long pure white hair, which she usually wears down, or held in cascades by golden rings, white/gold eyes that pierce your soul and makes you melt. :Y She dresses in almost a Greco/Roman style, with a silk shawl carried around her waist by her arms. The use of her incantation did help tremendously in connecting to her, and I felt closer to her each time I used it. I haven't asked her to grant any wishes other than spending more time with her. */

I would suggest an Alya to anyone wanting someone gentle and kind to help out in mastering magick. They are powerful and knowledgeable, loving and patient. A great addition to any spirit family!

newvadron
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: WiseMonk
Zodiac:

I just noticed that this is an older thread, but hopefully someone will respond. I just placed my order on CH for my first Alya spirit, I don't think there was like any specific calling for me, as I am a total newbie, but I wanted some entity that is compassionate and patient with me, yet would be able to communicate with me in a way I can definitely understand(being a beginner, I have my own apprehensions in the field of occult). I've ordered a Custom Conjure Alya :: Wish-Granter, Support, Guide, Counselor, (The words Support, guide, counselor and wish grantor kind of stuck a chord with me). I wanted a spirit which would help me grow as a person, become a better version of myself and I had a feeling that Alya spirit would be the best for that. I have not received my spirit yet, but hopefully it will happen soon.
I would like for you experienced people to give me any pointers, tips, what to expect, and how to have a good and frequent communication with my Alya. I read that they are high on respect, so I will do the best I can to not be demanding. Thank you in advance for all your help and support!

ergo189
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alya
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I still dont know

newvadron wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:26 pm I just placed my order on CH for my first Alya spirit, I don't think there was like any specific calling for me, as I am a total newbie, but I wanted some entity that is compassionate and patient with me, yet would be able to communicate with me in a way I can definitely understand(being a beginner, I have my own apprehensions in the field of occult). I've ordered a Custom Conjure Alya :: Wish-Granter, Support, Guide, Counselor, (The words Support, guide, counselor and wish grantor kind of stuck a chord with me). I wanted a spirit which would help me grow as a person, become a better version of myself and I had a feeling that Alya spirit would be the best for that. I have not received my spirit yet, but hopefully it will happen soon.
I would like for you experienced people to give me any pointers, tips, what to expect, and how to have a good and frequent communication with my Alya. I read that they are high on respect, so I will do the best I can to not be demanding. Thank you in advance for all your help and support!
Hello there. I was actually in the same boat. I just placed my order on CH for my first ever spirit Just as you I'm a total newbie to all of this. The words wish grant Support, guide, counselor and wish granter kinda sealed the deal for me. I have been reading all Alya threads here lol. I'm absolutely excited and anxious to have them here. I have them bound by spirit btw. So yes. I'm really excited lol. hopefully people post their experiences here with their Alyas so they can help us

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

My Allya is new to the Keep and I'm still getting to know her. As far as our conversations I can tell she's extremely considerate. She's told me her birthday or what she considers her birthday and I asked if there was anything I could do for her. She insisted that I do nothing. That I didn't have to and even though I wanted to she didn't seem too inthused on the idea. Not sure why, I got the feeling that she didn't want to inconvenience me but I respected her wish and didn't do anything for her birthday.

She is also very eager to help or grant a wish. I asked her if she could help me lose some weight cuz I'm up 10 lbs and am having a hard time loosing it. I'm not gaining weight but I'm not loosing it either. She was very much on board with my request. I think she's a giver not a taker kind of person. She seems to be the kind of woman who likes to see others happy and that might be enough for her.

She says that everyone has bin welcoming. I was a little surprised, "Even Casper?" I asked
She told me that even he was nice.

Don't get me wrong, Casper isn't mean by any stretch he's just, well, you know that guy that usually sits in the corner at parties looking uncomfortable and when you say hi to him he gives an awkward smile. That's him, he secretly loves the attention but is bad at expressing his feelings. Everything kinda comes out as *srug* whatever or LET ME AT'EM!!! Not much in between.

It's nice to know that he's being nice or trying at least and I told my Alya this and she strongly agreed that as long as you tried your best than that's all that matters.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)

Return to “Creatures”