new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
My magical/paranormal name...: GhostChaser
Zodiac:

My Turn :lol:

My order came in Saturday Sept 10th which I was surprised. The USPS tracking still said it was in route out out of state at the sort facility in Orlando Saturday Morning. I was shocked when there were envolopes in my mail sat afternoon.

Anyhow, I only felt a few strange things and my bed vibrating a few times after I place my order for my Hippogryph, but I also ordered a Volkh at the same time so not sure who I was feeling. I also heard what sounded like a cat bird a few times , even inside with the window A/C on. Now heard it again early Sunday morning like 3 times around 3:30 am, just as I dosed off to sleep after I put the Volkh and the Hippogryph together in a carry pouch and placed it under my pillow.

Now I feel bad that I can not sit down and spend time with them because I started my fall cleaning Friday and I am swapping two rooms so I have stuff shuffled around. I will be done by the end of the week then I can spend more time with them. I was not expecting them to come in that quick. I told them I was running behind in fall cleaning, I hope they understand. Even though they are binded to me I am carring around the Vessels right now so they don't think I am ignoring them

I see a lot of posts from people stating they see them or out playing with other creatures etc.

I right now am not that intuned to see them, so I do not now how big mine is. I only know it is a female.

Oviously the Volkh could look like anything since it shapeshifts so it could be rabbit out in the yard. :lol:

Visualzation, Third Eye etc is not as strong as I like it to be. Maybe in time I may see it.

I am intuned more with sound, whispers, chattering and noises, I see quick flashes of orbs and shadows. Which helps me out great in ghost hunting.

My friend is coming over later tonight to do a full moon so I will bring the vessels in with us so they can participate.

Thnaks for everyones input this helps since I am getting started. :ghost4:

It is not the power of the God or Goddess that grants your desires, but the Will and Determination of the sender.

1 Volkh, - 1 Female Hippogryph - 20 Immortal Stone - 1 Female Nymph - 1 Male Gancanagh - 1 Female Stryx - 1 Male Basilisk - 1 Hag - 1 Night Play - 1 Pysonics Stone - 1 Discoverery of Personal Power Stone - Stamina and Memory Stone - 1 Third Eye Awakening Stone
Angel4thee
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I am ashamed I keep forgetting my spirit. I just, now brought him out and said how bad I am at being with him and ofcourse he wouldn't send me any vibes when I treat him so badly. Shortly after I felt a bit, what's the word, headache feeling in my forehead and then a little warm. I don't know since I can get warm at times. I'm a varm person so to speak. I might be hoping it to be him but I'm not sure.

However, not much activity from him and I do not blame him. Bad me.

Tried giving him sugar a while back but don't think that worked.

Lightning Rider
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Leprechaun
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightning Rider
Zodiac:

It will take some time. Have him out tonight when Jupiter is out. Oatmeal is also good for an offering. Meditate and maybe have him with you during the day. He's there and understands, his energy may be low... :)

“ I can eat hot wings everyday, I guess that would make me a wing man"- LR

Proud Keeper of:
1 Gold Dragon (T), 1 Red Dragon (R), 1 Silver Dragon (N), 1 White Dragon (O),
1 Hippogryph (A), 1 Leprechaun (N),
1 Syr. Genie (L), 1 Tennin (R), 1 Tengu (S)
Blessed ring of 16 Saints.
Gamzee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 74
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Reito Okumura
Zodiac:

Wow it's great to see that so many people responded to this thread.
Hippogryphs sure are special. :3

One love.
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

I received my Hippogryph as part of a triad for wealth and prosperity. He has been shy and gentle, with a warm disposition. He stays close to my Gryphon, who is also part of the triad. My Hippogryph is black with yellow eyes, and a slender, agile-looking body.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Amber Tears
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Hellhound
Zodiac:

Hippogryphs are sweetie-pies; a truly great companion for anyone. Mine's an SRA. He contacted me in my dreams the night he was bridged. The dream was bitter-sweet. I could tell he adored his previous keeper, but his affection was unrequited. I dreamt I was in my room and a top my bed was a cockatoo hatchling, pin-feathered and feeble. I touched the hatchling and realized he was cool to the touch. A bird this young will surely die without warmth, I thought. So I scooped him up, sat and hugged him close, trying to use my body heat to revive him. Then, the hatchling began growing rapidly in my arms, stopping at the size of a medium dog. I pet the creature and looking down I realized the bird had sprout hoofed legs and chocolate brown fur from the belly down. Then I woke up.

I'm curious, how did your hippogryph contact you?

When morning shows his livid face
Your bed shall feel my empty place,
As cold as death, till fall of night.
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

Wow, Amber Tears, that's an awesome experience! My Hippogryph laid his head on my shoulder and let me know he was there for me.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

I've had my Hippogriff for a little over a week and this morning I was heading to my car to go to work and I noticed that it was trying to snow. I stopped to catch a flake when I heard this loud "Huff" on my right side which is the side I where my Hippogriffs vessel. I thought it might be a animal because it was so loud and clear. I live on the mountains in the woods so we have a lot of deer and that can attract all sorts of predators. But when I looked there was nothing there. I read on the wiki page that you can sometimes hear your Hippogriff make audible sounds. I really was hopping that me and my HGriff would be close enough to have this kind of experience but I didn't think that it would happen so soon. I'm so happy!
My boy is a dynamic class spirit and he likes little Debbies oatmeal cream pies. He's all black and I'm getting an image of his head being a Sea Eagle only with long feathers on his head like a cockatoo.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

That's totally awesome! Yeah, sometimes you don't expect something to happen right away and when it does its very exciting.

BTW, little debbies oatmeal cream pies are delicious!

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Someone said their hippogryph looked like a horse or a pony- people who can see them, do they seem to have bird's heads to you or do they look like smaller pegusi?

Return to “Creatures”