Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:09 pm Someone said their hippogryph looked like a horse or a pony- people who can see them, do they seem to have bird's heads to you or do they look like smaller pegusi?
The former.

littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

My Hippogryph is very much a sweetheart, he loves to take me and our other family members for rides and he looks ridiculiously similiar to Buckbeak from Harry Potter lol. He just has additional dalmation spots all over his fur and feathers.

T loves to cuddle and to just be close to me and from what I've noticed ( and what he's told me ), he greatly enjoys herbal remedies and potion making. I've always been drawn to Griffins since I was younger and mythology. He's an incredibly sweet spirit and is very active at night and extremely helpful when it comes to being sick as is our Enan Dragon and other herbal skilled spirits.

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3

Return to “Creatures”