ELF IN YOUR BLOOD

Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

This was definitely one of the coolest things I've ever had done. Greatly enjoyed reading everyone else's results, too!

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Very cool results you guys :applause:

I am not quite sure if I have "elf" in my blood, but have a feeling there may be some sort of fae connection.

nelixau
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

I have just popped this order through as well...based primarily on a dream I had with the arrival of a new Vamp last week from wintermournings! If my dream is right then either I have elf or fae in my bloodline. Can't wait to find out the former!

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Well people, the verdict is in..I am related to elves..Just as I suspected..My spirts were right on the money on this one.

I should mention my grandmother, used to be able to see elves and people thought she was nuts.She was my father's mother and somehow I thought the elf parantege would come from my dad..Little did I know..And yes..Just like Ellegria I look a little Elf-ish.....I was blown away by what they found..Looking forward to meeting my Grandpappy..BTW, My mother has the white genes in the family..A bunch of Germans white beautiful porcelain skin and blonde hair..My mother has dark brown hair and striking green eyes.But they always comment on their eyes looking interesting...So this all makes sense now..I need to read up on Artic Elves..Now I am curious as hell. Anyone, know anything about these guys? ;):think:

ELF IN YOUR BLOOD:

ON YOUR MATERNAL BLOODLINE YOU HAVE AN ARCTIC ELF NAMED "B". HE IS SMALL-STATURED, HIGHLY INTUITIVE, EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE, SKILLED IN WHITE & GREY MAGIC, AND AN AMAZING COMPANION OF PARANORMAL GIFTS. HE HAS BLONDE HAIR, GREEN EYES, AND PORCELAIN SKIN. HE IS AN INCREDIBLE FRIEND.

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Ooh, that's great!

I've never heard of Arctic elves. They sound beautiful :thumbup:

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

PsycloneDeth wrote:Ooh, that's great!

I've never heard of Arctic elves. They sound beautiful :thumbup:
He does sound beautiful :thumbup: ..I can't see the guy, but he described himself to me, and I can now see where my mothers interesting traits came from..My mother was very happy to hear he is with me (of course she thinks he's a human ancestor spirit..lol :lol: ) .. He sounds adorable so far..I have made him feel at home, and have gotten a chance to ask him a million questions..Really nice guy that great great grandfather of mine...He doesn't mind being called grandpappy either..lol.

Sad thing about things, is how the only info I can find about him.. is on a bullcrap "D&D" online game info sheet ..I asked him how true the info was..Of course, he said the info was garbage..lol..I am better off asking Princess for info on him as well as info for my sweet Fravashi Angel.

truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Zodiac:

Hmmm? Thanks, everyone, for sharing your information. I must say that the only one of these that PULLED me was the same as zin, and that's "Giant In Your Blood". I'll have to save my money and try it. I have a layaway at present so I have to focus on that BUT there are always SALES and etc. so.... I am ALSO very attracted to NATURE and literally abhor cities of any kind. I guess perhaps I COULD have some elf or something? But I'm still more inclined to FEEL that perhaps GIANT is here somewhere? :D ;)

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

truthsmacabre wrote:Hmmm? Thanks, everyone, for sharing your information. I must say that the only one of these that PULLED me was the same as zin, and that's "Giant In Your Blood". I'll have to save my money and try it. I have a layaway at present so I have to focus on that BUT there are always SALES and etc. so.... I am ALSO very attracted to NATURE and literally abhor cities of any kind. I guess perhaps I COULD have some elf or something? But I'm still more inclined to FEEL that perhaps GIANT is here somewhere? :D ;)
Really? *grin* I'd love to hear if/when you get it-I'm excited to hear about anyone else who gets that one done, since I really haven't heard about anyone else who's gotten it done, yet. :3

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
Night Willow
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: My witches
If I could be anything, I would be...: Try all of them!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Night Willow,
Zodiac:

I had this one done, I have along line of Mountain Elf on my moms side, I was lucky enough to have one want to come stay with me!
Very cool. I could not find any information on Mountain Elves, are they like the Mountain fae?
Funny when I moved from the Catskills of NY to the flat ..flat land of NJ I was very depressed about the lack of mountains and trees..I missed crystal caverns. Can still see the view of the fall colors over the rolling land scape..lol

Not sure why but I also put on for Vampire in my blood, I want to try them all but not the Giant I just make the 5 foot mark!

I hope more people post about what they find in their blood!

Blessings
Weeping Night Willow

truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Zodiac:

For me it is just more so a 'feeling' of this being a possibility for me, rather than the others. But, to be honest, I AM 5'8" tall and even though I have small hands I have large feet! A size 10 1/2 or 11! (also a large ribcage and hips) There is also a matter that despite the fact that my mom is only 5'4" tall we are both HEAVY for our size. Even doctors have been confused on occasion. I took the contraceptive injection, Depot Prevara for 2 1/2 years BEFORE I realized that it can cause BONE LOSS. So the V.A. doctors sent me to get a bone density test. Unfortunately for me I have 'borderline osteopenia' in my right hip. This is just the very beginnings of 'bone loss'. (this bugger pains me terrible sometimes too!) It was gauged as being .04 below the mean or standard of density for people. HOWEVER, my spine was found to be .04 ABOVE the mean which means that my spine is actually more dense than most people. I find this quite odd, especially since I've found a 'pull' towards this Giant in your Blood reading! LOL! I'm a NUT BAR ~ FRUIT CAKE ~ so on and so forth!! LOL!! :lol: ;) ::rofl::

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.

Return to “Creatures”