You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Anyone got any advice for keeping a Bellaydi Elf Spirit? I'm thinking of getting one but I'm not seeing too much info on them. Like do they have upsides and downsides? For instance in one review I read for Kobold spirits, they are hard working, supportive, kind, but the downside is that their presence brings out a desire to want cake.
Will a Bellaydi Elf spirit also have a similar downside to where I develop a compulsion for something? If so that's good information to know ahead of time instead of figuring it out by eating a cake a day.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I would doubt it, based on their description. This is the first time I've read their listing in the shop. Sounds like they could be helpful when it comes to emotional / romantic blocks.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:I would doubt it, based on their description. This is the first time I've read their listing in the shop. Sounds like they could be helpful when it comes to emotional / romantic blocks.
Yeah I think they might be new. I've never had the best luck in love or reading others emotions let alone my own emotions so I thought that this spirit would be perfect in helping me with these problems. Funny thing about this is that my current spirit recommended this one to me because I was asking her if she could help me when it came to my romantic life. She didn't sugar coat it and said she couldn't help me but she knew someone who could. That's how I found out about the Bellaydi Elf spirit.

My other question is if I wanted to transfer the spirit to a vessel I already have how would I go about that and how would I go about finding a vessel I own that they would be comfortable with? I see on CH they have an option for using your own vessel and there's a spell you recite to transfer the spirit to said vessel but is that really all it takes? You just say the words once and, boom, done? I feel like that's too easy.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

TrueGalacticPrince wrote:
Regholdain wrote:I would doubt it, based on their description. This is the first time I've read their listing in the shop. Sounds like they could be helpful when it comes to emotional / romantic blocks.
Yeah I think they might be new. I've never had the best luck in love or reading others emotions let alone my own emotions so I thought that this spirit would be perfect in helping me with these problems. Funny thing about this is that my current spirit recommended this one to me because I was asking her if she could help me when it came to my romantic life. She didn't sugar coat it and said she couldn't help me but she knew someone who could. That's how I found out about the Bellaydi Elf spirit.

My other question is if I wanted to transfer the spirit to a vessel I already have how would I go about that and how would I go about finding a vessel I own that they would be comfortable with? I see on CH they have an option for using your own vessel and there's a spell you recite to transfer the spirit to said vessel but is that really all it takes? You just say the words once and, boom, done? I feel like that's too easy.
LOL I know, it kind of does feel too simple doesn't it? That's the beauty of CH, though. They do all the work and preparation within the binding magic and code it to trigger off the recitation of the words. And yep, it's that easy. I work with a master vessel from them and it works on the same principle when you want to copy or transmute other bindings to it.

That's really cool that your spirit recommended that spirit type. You might see if she knows a specific spirit, get the name, and find out if they're willing to join your keep under a binding. If so, when you order a custom conjure you can give CH the name and any other information your spirit companion gives you about them and they can attempt to find them in their conjuration and do the binding for you.

I've had a recommendation like that from my spirits only once. My Gorogon recommended that I request a Catoblepas as a reverse adoption once. I still don't know why, exactly, but I did get one. He's got a massive energy, but he stays very background and I don't sense him around very often. Still, I'm sure there's a reason and I'm just not privy to it yet.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:
TrueGalacticPrince wrote:

LOL I know, it kind of does feel too simple doesn't it? That's the beauty of CH, though. They do all the work and preparation within the binding magic and code it to trigger off the recitation of the words. And yep, it's that easy. I work with a master vessel from them and it works on the same principle when you want to copy or transmute other bindings to it.

That's really cool that your spirit recommended that spirit type. You might see if she knows a specific spirit, get the name, and find out if they're willing to join your keep under a binding. If so, when you order a custom conjure you can give CH the name and any other information your spirit companion gives you about them and they can attempt to find them in their conjuration and do the binding for you.

I've had a recommendation like that from my spirits only once. My Gorogon recommended that I request a Catoblepas as a reverse adoption once. I still don't know why, exactly, but I did get one. He's got a massive energy, but he stays very background and I don't sense him around very often. Still, I'm sure there's a reason and I'm just not privy to it yet.
Okay here's the thing my spirit she didn't just recommend the type of spirit but she flat out took me to a spirit that's offered on CH right now. He's not a custom conjure but an actual already bound spirit. He's currently waiting in my shopping cart to be purchased. lol

I just wanted to ask all these questions before making the final transaction. Hay this spirit's vessel is a gemstone orb do you know if I would still get that vessel even if I say I have my own? I've never made a purchase saying I have my own vessel before.

Also just to be sure, a vessel could be anything right? Like it doesn't have to go through some cleansing ceremony in order to become a vessel.

P.S. Thank you for answering my questions so far you're very helpful and I appreciate it.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I got my Bellaydi Elf spirit over a year ago. They are relatively new to CH so they are not in the encyclopaedia yet. Their associations are on the shop listing page. I asked CH what type of elf they're closest to. The reply I got was "The Bellaydi are their own species of elf, but they would be closer in type to the woodland elves."

I really like the Bellaydi Elf that is with me. There is a very good feeling from them. The description in the Shop seems 100% accurate, including the bit that says "They will help you unlock the blockages within your heart".

I don't feel the urge to do something odd with the Bellaydi elf. No need to worry. I have a Kobold too by the way and have not yet felt the unexpected urge to eat cake.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

TrueGalacticPrince wrote: Okay here's the thing my spirit she didn't just recommend the type of spirit but she flat out took me to a spirit that's offered on CH right now. He's not a custom conjure but an actual already bound spirit. He's currently waiting in my shopping cart to be purchased. lol

I just wanted to ask all these questions before making the final transaction. Hay this spirit's vessel is a gemstone orb do you know if I would still get that vessel even if I say I have my own? I've never made a purchase saying I have my own vessel before.

Also just to be sure, a vessel could be anything right? Like it doesn't have to go through some cleansing ceremony in order to become a vessel.

P.S. Thank you for answering my questions so far you're very helpful and I appreciate it.
There's a cleansing spell on the below page to prepare a vessel for casting.
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

That would help prepare anything for being a vessel.

When you select that your have your own vessel, I am not certain what they do. I recommend asking the Help Desk. I've never ordered like that. You can email them at support@creepyhollows.com

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Just wanted to make note of today's experience with B-Elf. So I've been cleaning my bathroom today and I'm almost done but I thought I'd take a break and watch some TV. During this break I kept smelling a slight scent of vanilla and I was wondering where it was coming from. I didn't have any candles going, my wax melter was off, plus I don't have anything in my room that remotely smells of vanilla. I'm not a fan of the smell due to every candle I've come across is too strong and makes me nauseous but this scent was soft and pleasant. I was laying in my bed and located the smell next to me in the bed. It wasn't anywhere else in the room only next to me in the bed. I went in to my spirit notes thinking that this could be one of my companions letting me know they are hanging out with me, low and behold B-Elf was associated with the scent of vanilla. Now I kinda want to giggle cuz I'm just imagining B-Elf wondering why I'm getting up in his personal space sniffing him. x*D

It was a great moment that lasted for 2 hours. I don't smell the scent anymore but I feel he's still here with me. I've smelled this random scent of vanilla before but just didn't think about it cuz one moment it'd be there then gone the next. This time it stayed still in one spot for hours and that's what got my attention. I feel so glad to have a spirit who smells so nice. LOL

He isn't the only one who's used this method on me. F has done the same thing only with the scent of apple pie. Maybe all my companions are gonna communicate with me through smell. ;*D

Return to “Creatures”