Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Ferro wrote:The character's name is Vitani :]

Whoops! I always got confused with the V and the T that my brain replaces it with. Curse you auditory dyslexia!
Ferro wrote: And the thing is, I was actually told I was her. And I identified as her for a time. (And I still do. Now I'm some strange kind of lioness-unicorn hybrid x*D x*D \:* )

Oh, never thought I'd meet a Fictionkin on here. Cool beans.
Ferro wrote:
Muse wrote:...so try not to be too disappointed if the reading doesn't scream out cat to you.
I would be very surprised, if I got anything ELSE, then a feline. Ever since I was young, it was always always cats with me. I strongly refused other animal toys, but had very large collection of cats. I don't have exact count, but before we got our first real cat (And it took me YEARS of effort to persuade our parents to get one), I had around 200 cat toys :] :3
And cats in general love me as much, as I love them. When I worked as a postman, I knew every cat around my district. A lot of times I was the only person, who could pet them other then their owner. And strangely, as I did my last shift, almost all the cats I knew were around the road, just as if they were there to say goodbye ;(

Oh, and last night I had a pride of lions in my dream :]
This sounds a little obsessive but hey, everyone's got their quirks so I can't really judge. My dream journal shares a lot of my own oddities for strangers to read and laugh at so, meh. You do you. If something other than cat does show up, should you ever get the reading, be sure to let us know. ;)

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

The Tiger is my primary Spirit Animal. In particular the Golden Tabby Tiger, but I will work with all kinds of Tiger. I also work with Black Backed Jackal, African Wild Dog (I have a tattoo of her on my right shoulder), Black Bear, Saber Toothed Tiger, Dire Wolf, the Kraken, Grey Wolf, Narwhal, Blue Whale, Beluga Whale, Amazon Pink River Dolphin, the Cobalt Blue Tarantula, the Hyena, the Stag, the Scottish Wild Cat, the Otter, the Magnolia Faery, the Buffalo, the Miniature Donkey and the Onocentaur, the Mink, the Foo Lion, the Dragon, the Thunderbird, the Barn Owl, the Golden Eagle, and the Dhole. I know this is a lot, but I honor all of these. There are probably a few I cannot remember right now, too. XD No I do not believe in limits when it comes to knowledge and spiritual connections. I do not limit myself like that.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Satan's Hellcat wrote:No I do not believe in limits when it comes to knowledge and spiritual connections. I do not limit myself like that.
Everyone works differently and all paths are worthy of sharing. Did you meet all of them throughout your life journey or...?

- Muse
Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:
Ferro wrote: And the thing is, I was actually told I was her. And I identified as her for a time. (And I still do. Now I'm some strange kind of lioness-unicorn hybrid x*D x*D \:* )

Oh, never thought I'd meet a Fictionkin on here. Cool beans.
Heck, there's a NAME for it? Looks like I gotta do my research on the subject... \:*

BtW- What is the CH listing for Spirit animal reading? All I can find are bindings, but I don't see any reading without binding...

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ferro wrote: Heck, there's a NAME for it? Looks like I gotta do my research on the subject... \:*

Don't be too happy. The internet is harsh to the Otherkin community in general, but there is a forum/guide website that's pretty level headed about it. It shouldn't be too hard for you to find. You might learn more about yourself.
Ferro wrote: BtW- What is the CH listing for Spirit animal reading? All I can find are bindings, but I don't see any reading without binding...
You can choose not to have anything bound in the notes and specify you only want readings. That's what I did.

- Muse
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:
Satan's Hellcat wrote:No I do not believe in limits when it comes to knowledge and spiritual connections. I do not limit myself like that.
Everyone works differently and all paths are worthy of sharing. Did you meet all of them throughout your life journey or...?
Yes, everyone has their own way of looking at things, and all are valid. In fact, I love hearing about how other people see things. It gives me amazing creative ideas. I met a lot of my 'spirit animals' while using their fur to spin yarn in exotic fiber arts projects. :) I have spun yak and bear and wolf and donkey and mink. I still have some black bear to work on, and a very little bit of wolf left. I have a LOT of black backed jackal fur because it is so very hard to work with. I have a great deal of Percheron Horse Stallion, too. Rocky's fur (the Percheron Horse) , when mixed with angora rabbit, made some awesome yarn! The Bear mixed with Jacob's Sheep Wool turned out very nice as well. I have a small skein of the donkey ready right now. I spun all I had. It made a very strong and nicely textured yarn. I crocheted mink yarn, but it is a very difficult yarn to use because it has no 'give' to the fiber. Wolf is very precious and made super nice yarn, believe it or not. Heheh! I even spun some yarn mixed with a miniscule amount of Wooly Mammoth hair/fur. Yikes, the energy from that one!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:Don't be too happy. The internet is harsh to the Otherkin communitty in general, but there is a forum/guide website that's pretty level headed about it. It shouldn't be too hard for you to find. You might learn more about yourself.
Well, I've read about it a bit and looks like I'm not fictionkin. I chose Vitani, because her personality suited me the best, but it was definitelly my deliberate choice, not some instant awakening.
The Otherkin/Therian is a different story and it just might be to the point. (I can't say for sure, though. There's so much to consider given the fact I was just introduced to the whole idea of kin-kind, not to mention plurality systems, which make things even more complicated...)

On the other hand there's a question, if "magical beings" (unicorns, dragons, elves) and similar races would in fact qualify as fiction, or real beings. I strongly support the second viewpoint, as I work with some of their spirits. But the question stays what would the actual kin-community (and especially those not in spirit keeping) dub them... \:*

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ferro wrote:On the other hand there's a question, if "magical beings" (unicorns, dragons, elves) and similar races would in fact qualify as fiction, or real beings. I strongly support the second viewpoint, as I work with some of their spirits. But the question stays what would the actual kin-community (and especially those not in spirit keeping) dub them... \:*
This is definitely a bit too off topic for this section of the board, so allow me to keep this brief; speaking as someone who's been an official "representative" of a popular forum community in regards to Therianthropy and Otherkin for over seven years, it's generally accepted that Non-earthly animals (even if they had been on earth prior) are considered Fictionkin unless proof of their existence was found (for example: Dinosaur bones). So a T-Rex would be Therian while a Dragon would be Otherkin. No matter the spiritual belief system. But again, this is extremely off topic. I highly suggest seeking out sources if you're curious, but keep a bag of salt with you for all the trolls you're likely to run into.

The same advice goes for multiple systems and character relatability. Studying the psychology behind things may be far more rewarding than debating the spiritual meaning of what might be a very human concept. This can also apply to things like Shamanic power animals, especially. A lot of it all relates to our personal analysis of ourselves and how we choose to interact with the world that's provided to us...but how much of that is conscious or subconscious is really up to science and self-analysis to figure out.

- Muse
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

And how do you know what is your spirit animal? Do you choose your spirit animal or the spirit animal is here since birth?
Can someone know if there is a reading or a service that propose to discover it? Thanks for the answers

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:And how do you know what is your spirit animal?
It really depends on you and how you recieve messages. Some people just know it inherently, others recieve visions and dreams with the animal regularly enough, others found out through practitioners they trusted, and so on and so forth.
Nienna wrote: Do you choose your spirit animal or the spirit animal is here since birth?
While there are many ways to view Spirit Animals, especially with differing cultures, this article may help you define and separate it from Totem and power animals and have a better understanding of what exactly they are and how they work.

https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/animal ... er-animal/

Also a side note: I usually don't reccomend trusting online quizzes to tell you anything spiritual related, but that's just me personally. I only linked the article for information purposes. You're free to do as you like.
Nienna wrote: Can someone know if there is a reading or a service that propose to discover it? Thanks for the answers
Many practitioners and sellers offer this service, but I'm sure that you could ask Creepy Hollows to do a custom reading on the matter via email.

- Muse

Return to “Creatures”