You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:
Nienna wrote: Can someone know if there is a reading or a service that propose to discover it? Thanks for the answers
Many practitioners and sellers offer this service, but I'm sure that you could ask Creepy Hollows to do a custom reading on the matter via email.
May be we could suggest such reading being added to CH shop? I'm sure I and Nienna are not the only people who would be interrested in such reading. I'm just not quite sure how to do it- May be somewhere here on the forum, or perhaps by contacting support directly?

BtW- Thank you for all the info on otherkin you gave me. I know it is very off topic, so I won't discuss it here anymore. \:*

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Ferro wrote:May be we could suggest such reading being added to CH shop? I'm sure I and Nienna are not the only people who would be interrested in such reading. I'm just not quite sure how to do it- May be somewhere here on the forum, or perhaps by contacting support directly?
I'm sure that emailing CH about it would lead to them being able to do the reading for the individual. They may or may not choose to add it based off of the fact they recieve(d) the request alone. Then again, the fact that they don't offer them and it's been over ten years (but they've offered Totem animal readings for example) might just mean they don't want to. So, yeah, definitely worth sending an email.
Ferro wrote: BtW- Thank you for all the info on otherkin you gave me. I know it is very off topic, so I won't discuss it here anymore. \:*
Last note, this website hosts lots of information about articles, history, etc that may help further research. It's a pretty no nonsense place to get your information from, and helps you avoid troll information and memes.

But yeah, overall, it's best to steer away from the topic in this thread. Since while I do think identity plays a role in Spirit animals and other things (totem animals being a reflection of you in most cultures), I don't think it's inherently related to that community or its general belief system in particular. It can be, and there can certainly be coincidences, but it just isn't something that naturally links up. Most people who identify are often psychologically identifying due to personal experiences rather than deep spiritual insight such as with Totems, Spirit Animals, Power Animals, etc.

Plus...all that aside, I don't want a mod to erase my writing when trying to jelp someone learn about something because it's too off topic. The power of their redactions genuinely scare me, and my posts will be made forever in terror of that mighty prowess. XD

(I'm joking on that last bit. Mostly.)

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

My current spirit animal guide is an owl, came to me in a vision a couple weeks ago, a big white owl with a third eye.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

TheShadowStar wrote:My current spirit animal guide is an owl, came to me in a vision a couple weeks ago, a big white owl with a third eye.
I've never heard of Spirit animals appearing as Fantasy-like. That's pretty interesting.

- Muse
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Thanks for the link Muse about the differences between spirit animal , power animal and totem animal. It is very interesting.

Elm
neophyte
neophyte

Muse wrote: I'm sure that emailing CH about it would lead to them being able to do the reading for the individual. They may or may not choose to add it based off of the fact they recieve(d) the request alone. Then again, the fact that they don't offer them and it's been over ten years (but they've offered Totem animal readings for example) might just mean they don't want to. So, yeah, definitely worth sending an email.
CH offers spirit animal readings occasionally as a freebie. If you keep your eyes on that section of the shop, you might see it pop up again. (: When I got the reading done, they identified my spirit animal as a leopard.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Elm wrote:CH offers spirit animal readings occasionally as a freebie. If you keep your eyes on that section of the shop, you might see it pop up again. (: When I got the reading done, they identified my spirit animal as a leopard.
The rare and elusive CH freebie ~

- Muse
Firefly_Dreamer
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Arkan Sonney
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy
My magical/paranormal name...: Firefly Dreamer
Zodiac:

Mine is a Silvery-white Koi fish about as big as a horse.

Creepy Hollows Spirits: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Gnome, 1 Phoenix, 3 Mid-Level Sin-eaters

BluJay76 Spirits: 1 Sun Dragon, 1 Itla Dragon, 1 Black Unicorn

Living Entities: 2 Concuan, 1 Boobrie, 1 Tikunboro
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

My spirit animal changes every now and then based on what I'm going through at the moment. It was a penguin before, now it's an octopus, next might be a basketball.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

I got a free CH spirit animal binding and I have to say...accurate. I was pretty certain (if not what my spirit animal was), at least what sort of animal I was most like. A friend once told me very bluntly that my energy felt like a cat's. I know not everyone has gotten a reading they resonate with, but this hit correctly. Now to see what bonding is like.

Return to “Creatures”