Creature callings

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've been getting called by more spirits lately, almost all are creature/animal spirits. Could there be a reason behind this?

Anyway, last night I was just explaining to one that I cannot be buying her binding right now or even next month. I don't want to make any promises apart from I'll buy it when I can, as during this unpredictable Covid-19 period I need to put aside my money. I told her I could see that she'd be a very fitting guide to me and a great addition to the family. I like her bubbly personality a lot. I think my WA friends enjoy having her around too. She was very understanding and said she's happy to wait for me. She never stops calling me lol, as I still hear her chirping and singing her people's songs to me even now.

Today, as I was surfing the web I felt a very loving, powerful and positive energy being directed towards me. The energy signature was unlike any I knew. I focused on the energy, trying to make sense who it was and saw a golden lion's body. His four legs stood proud and displayed immense strength. At first the colour reminded me of my gold dragon "A". However A's energy is vastly different from this guy's. A's feels like the teary happiness of embracing a long-lost family, the kind that invigorates the heart and speaks to the very core of my being. It is unmistakable, adding to that he always manifested to me in this energy.

This guy's energy can be described as heated orange juice under the summer sun. Very warm, masculine and enthusiastic. It dawned on me that he was a gryphon. As I read through CH's encyclopedia about his species he showed upon my screen an orange orb. I hadn't begun to tell him about my money situation but he beat me to it. He said he understands that I cannot be spending more on bindings around this moment and that he's willing to wait. He dropped me a hint that he'd be at CH waiting, most likely as a custom conjure.

All I can say is I'm glad that they are so understanding and are happy to wait for me. It's truly a blessing to be able to meet and connect with these wonderful spirits and I can't wait to learn more about them!

Hawke
new here
new here

You summed up my thoughts beautifully. I can't "hear them" most of the time but I always get the feeling of "that's alright, time is different for us" when I start thinking about monetary situation so for now they just sit on my wishlist and wait. I'm going to bore them to death tho

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

I am the same. My hearing isn't 100/100, at best I'd give it 50/100. Sometimes it's clear but sometimes it's like hearing whispers. When it's slightly clear and I hear them talking among each other, some making their own noises like dragons snorting and fae chuckling (probably at me cause he thinks humans are funny) I sometimes think damn the spirit world is noisy like the night market.

Reading the "bore them to death" part someone here said "challenge accepted" xD

Hawke
new here
new here

"challenge accepted"
Hello there random Sooty's spirit reading this!

It's cute how every single one of them has their own unique personality, almost makes me feel bad for not being interesting enough 8))

Do you get callings from spirits who would want to be with somebody else you know? Like family members or friends?... I think I have an Arkan Sonney who felt me looking at the listing while thinking about my brother and suddenly there was a very clear "Me!Me!ME!" in this high pitched squeaky voice and a feeling of pure happiness. Ugh so adorable

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Aww so cute. Arkan sonney is in my wish list since the beginning. Just waiting for one to call me :)

For now nope. But if it happens I'd be very conflicted. Nobody I know IRL understands or even wants to have anything to do with the paranormal lol. I don't mind being the middleman but binding a spirit to an unknowing person seems wrong. Unless the spirit agrees to be bound to me and I assign them to the person.

Hawke
new here
new here

I would never get a binding for somebody who has no idea that something like this exists, doesn't understand or doesn't want to be anywhere near anything paranormal, that would be unfair and wrong on so many levels. It just seemed funny to me that a spirit would be like "Hey, I like that person you're thinking about! Pick me!"

Return to “Creatures”